Conquer Club

Game Finder Link of Player's Games from Profile

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Game Finder Link of Player's Games from Profile

Postby Charbroil on Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:41 pm

Would it be possible to make it so that if you clicked on a player's profile, you could then look at all of the games that player has been in, the same way you can see all of their posts. That way, you could analyze their strategies, look for weaknesses, etc. Oh, and by the way, lackattack, great website, and thanks for taking the time to look here and make changes. :D
Private Charbroil

Postby ZawBanjito on Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:34 am

I support this idea. And the additional sentiment also.
Colonel ZawBanjito

Postby Mauddib28 on Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:54 pm

YES! That would be freakin awsome if you could see how your friends/competition/the player your stocking is doing in their battles. It would also increase the strategy use cause you could see how they attacked and such by reading the log (though I doubt anyone has that much free time... oh wait maybe between turns in deadbeat games *cough cough*)
Private 1st Class Mauddib28

Search for Players [Done]

Postby GoldenSpray21 on Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:29 am

I want to see all the games my friends are currently in. As of now, I have to list all games and search for them manually.
Sergeant GoldenSpray21

Postby Risk_06 on Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:16 pm

YES! Please, lackattack? I don't think it would be too hard; all you would have to do is just put another link underneath the player's points (basically the same as the link for all of the posts the person has made), and...do whatever you awesome computer progammers do. :wink:

I'd really like to know if my opponents are deadbeats or not. :P
Corporal 1st Class Risk_06

Postby Nobunaga on Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:18 am

... Fantastic idea! Esp. when you see a Doubles game you might want a part of, eh? You can see what kind of stuff your ally is made of, not to mention your enemies.

... Off topic, but related - A "SEARCH" feature on the Rank page would be cool. That list gets longer by the day... and it's not alphabetical, so it takes some work to look people up.
Sergeant 1st Class Nobunaga

Postby lackattack on Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:32 pm

now you can find out which games your friends are in using the Game Finder or from the links in their profile.
Sergeant lackattack

Postby lackattack on Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:37 pm

good suggestion!
now you can find out which games people are in using the Game Finder or from the links in their profile.
Sergeant lackattack

Return to Archived Suggestions