Conquer Club

Lancelot du Lac Farming[cleared]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Lancelot du Lac Farming[cleared]

Postby new guy1 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Accused:

Lancelot du Lac

The accused are suspected of:

Other: Farming/Invite abuse- invited low ranking players to play "complicated" maps

Game number(s):

Game 11454958
Game 11454956
Game 11454922
Game 11454921
Game 11454919
Game 11454917
Game 11453591
Game 11453593
Game 11453584

Comments: If you need more examples you can just go to his page of waiting games and see there are at least a couple more. Most of these games have not started, although they are proving he is inviting players as low as New recruits up to sergeant 1st class. I did not know how to classify this (Invite abuse or farming), so it is labled as farming, although it could also be classified as invite abuse. I think these games are enough to show hes farming... if you need more ask.
Sergeant new guy1

Re: Lancelot du Lac Farming

Postby new guy1 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:40 pm

Sorry for the double post, I thought it might also be helpful to show some games that are either ongoing or finished.

Game 11431306
Game 11431301
Game 11417061
Game 11373830
Game 11371069

Because these games are ongoing/finished, I cant really say if they were invited or joined because they wanted to play the map for their first times or something, but if you can check that, it would be nice.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:42 pm

The invites should definitely get him a warn.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby new guy1 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:44 pm

Well I didnt know how much evidence it took and I am trying Woodboro for the first time and saw his maps (with invites) were above mine, so I figured I could dig some. Didn't know how much evidence was enough, so I figured I would get at least 10 games.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby KraphtOne on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:47 pm

I picture him saying to himself
"zut alors, i'm going to be conquerer in no time! can't believe nobody has thought about just creating private games and inviting new recruits!?!!"

"and now back to being french!"

...or something like that
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Major KraphtOne

Postby maxfaraday on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:49 pm

I read this post so I joined his game.

Someone wants to sit my account? I got things to do irl.
Let's piss off a cheater.
To: maxfaraday

I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Sergeant 1st Class maxfaraday

Postby new guy1 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Im no good at the map, otherwise I would so possibly take advantage of that :D
Sergeant new guy1

Postby jgordon1111 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:55 pm

KraphtOne wrote:I picture him saying to himself
"zut alors, i'm going to be conquerer in no time! can't believe nobody has thought about just creating private games and inviting new recruits!?!!"

"and now back to being french!"

...or something like that

LOL I didnt know you had a sense of humor. Correct he has not been made aware of the GLG saga. Or that GLG is now banned for a small period of time.

Personally I think CC should fill his games,get them all full then vacation him for a month. Could you see the point loss to NR's
Private jgordon1111

Re: Lancelot du Lac Farming[pending]es

Postby new guy1 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:59 pm

OMG that would be an amazing punishment. He would drop a ton.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Lancelot du Lac on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:01 pm

hello,
I have just read your messages. Excuse my English.
I actually asked a few players on maps, but I didn't knew it was forbidden to do so. Especially since you can decline the invitation. Myself I am regularly invited.
Now I send a private message before offering an invitation.

So I apologize to everyone for this incomprehension and I invite all the players that I have offended to invite me to their parties.

Thank you for informing this message. I really do not want harm to the game, it will not happen again.

Lancelot
Last edited by Lancelot du Lac on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
General Lancelot du Lac

Postby Lancelot du Lac on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:06 pm

maxfaraday wrote:I read this post so I joined his game.

If you want we can play together (double) this map and i can learn woodboro !
General Lancelot du Lac

Postby GoranZ on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:35 pm

maxfaraday wrote:I read this post so I joined his game.

Are you sure that he is a cheater? From the offered evidence he doesn't look like one to me.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby jltile1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:25 pm

Sometimes I wonder why people are just so concerned with other players. I think you should get a real clue on the cheaters here. He played a NR 3 times same guy big deal. Maybe a friend whatever. Maybe your jealous beacuse he can play speed games and you can't? Don't get your trip he plays game with a lot of people, he is not starting one on one games making them private and getting noobs in. Stop waisting CC server space with this bullshit.
Major jltile1

Postby ad10r3tr0 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:31 pm

CC Server Space? LOLOL!!!!! I don't think I have heard anything funnier than that post
Cook ad10r3tr0

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:32 pm

Actually he invited them, and I only reported him because I had nothing better to do and I noticed he was doing the same thing frequently. How about you read the rules and quit baiting.

fastposted- agreed, like one report is gonna crash the server. But opinions are opinions I suppose.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:36 pm

Oh, and also in response to the "your jelous cause he can play speed games and you cant", my membership ran out yesterday. Im getting it renewed in the next week. Get a clue?
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Dibbun on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:21 pm

jltile1 wrote:Sometimes I wonder why people are just so concerned with other players. I think you should get a real clue on the cheaters here. He played a NR 3 times same guy big deal. Maybe a friend whatever. Maybe your jealous beacuse he can play speed games and you can't? Don't get your trip he plays game with a lot of people, he is not starting one on one games making them private and getting noobs in. Stop waisting CC server space with this bullshit.

Why don't you post in a different forum, other than the one which deals with cheating and abuse cases.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby jltile1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:15 pm

ad10r3tr0 wrote:CC Server Space? LOLOL!!!!! I don't think I have heard anything funnier than that post

Your missing the point, the point is its a waist of time he has not invited NR nor looking at his game does it look like he is picking on the weak.
Major jltile1

Postby jltile1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Dibbun wrote:
jltile1 wrote:Sometimes I wonder why people are just so concerned with other players. I think you should get a real clue on the cheaters here. He played a NR 3 times same guy big deal. Maybe a friend whatever. Maybe your jealous beacuse he can play speed games and you can't? Don't get your trip he plays game with a lot of people, he is not starting one on one games making them private and getting noobs in. Stop waisting CC server space with this bullshit.

Why don't you post in a different forum, other than the one which deals with cheating and abuse cases.

So let me guess you can have your opinion which usually no one agrees with but I can't have mine?? How about you take my advice beacuse what your doing here is telling me I cannot have a opinion, but some how you can.

If you look at the games most of them seem like decent players. Now that being said he plays a two striper or a one striper is that against the rules??

Now if it is you all should look at games that have been played and if you joined a game against a one striper that should be wrong right? I don't see the gross abuse as you all claim it's really silly.
Major jltile1

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:58 pm

jltile, I listed at least one game where he invited a new recruit with premium. He might have been smart enough not to join, so the guy could invite someone else, but there were NR's invited.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:03 pm

Game 11454919

What is that red question mark? Which he did invite.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby jltile1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:16 pm

new guy1 wrote:Game 11454919

What is that red question mark? Which he did invite.

That guy has won 3 of 4 games maybe it's someone he knows but 75 percent is not to shabby. So I don't see how he is taking advantage of people is my point. I don't know all the exact rules but it does not seem like he is looking for victims is my point. And I don't see a point into making it a CA report in my opinion. But what about all the other games you listed ?
Major jltile1

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:34 pm

I won my first game on this site, so I had a 100% ratio, do you think I should have jumped into Woodboro/Realms for my second game with no experience in risk whatsoever? He is inviting low ranking players so he has a better chance of winning games like Woodboro. Whether he knows how to play the map or not he clearly has an advantage on NR's and one stripes. He is abusing his invite privs to get low ranking players into his games. And all the other games are proof that he is inviting low ranking players, not just NR's. Was this precedent not set by GLG with his farming of low ranking players? The accused is a Major, why is he only inviting low ranking players? He wants to win and its easier to win against low experienced players, so he has to invite them, since they most likely would not join on their own accord.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby jltile1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:43 pm

new guy1 wrote:I won my first game on this site, so I had a 100% ratio, do you think I should have jumped into Woodboro/Realms for my second game with no experience in risk whatsoever? He is inviting low ranking players so he has a better chance of winning games like Woodboro. Whether he knows how to play the map or not he clearly has an advantage on NR's and one stripes. He is abusing his invite privs to get low ranking players into his games. And all the other games are proof that he is inviting low ranking players, not just NR's. Was this precedent not set by GLG with his farming of low ranking players? The accused is a Major, why is he only inviting low ranking players? He wants to win and its easier to win against low experienced players, so he has to invite them, since they most likely would not join on their own accord.

Well ATM moment I have a game going with HIM / Her. If you look at the NR games they are a lot of more difficult maps. And he has majors playing with him in double games. I also won my first game, but it was a standard classic map. Now thinking of that who comes on here and starts all your bases games and the games he started and gets major to team up with him. Sit back drink a couple and think about that. :roll:

And really playing a couple low ranks is not what GLG was doing but that is not the point. The point is, it is it abuse ?
Major jltile1

Postby new guy1 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:01 am

I mentioned GLG because that was what he was warned of, therefore should this player not get a warning for invite abuse? I dont know how many games he played where he invited the player and they were low ranking. My point is he invited low ranks in 10+ games, and whether 10+ games is enough times to be abuse is up to the person who is evaluating this case, so I guess you should wait for the verdict to get the answer to that question.
Sergeant new guy1

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports