Points clarification

Information on tactics, scenarios, and all that you'll need to be successful in-game!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Points clarification

Postby B the impaler on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:16 pm

Battle Royale - Colosseum

If I own 2 swords plus one shield will my bonus be +5?

4 for the sword/shield combo
1 for the stand alone sword

I understand the board states that the sword/shield combo overrides ALL positive bonuses but in the case of the sword you're technically allowed to hold two without penalty.

In the case I don't get the additional bonus for the second sword will it nullify my sword/shield combo bonus? Or will it just act as a regular territory?

Thanks so much.
Private 1st Class B the impaler

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)

Re: Points clarification

Postby B the impaler on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Anyone?

To clarify: will I be penalised for holding two swords if I already own a sword and shield? I don't believe the legend is clear on this.

Can anyone point me to the Mod or oracle who could answer?

Thanks

Standard Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)

Postby chapcrap on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:12 pm

Probably get a better answer here: viewtopic.php?f=358&t=161721

I'm not sure of the answer.
Captain chapcrap

Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:55 am

B the impaler wrote:Anyone?

To clarify: will I be penalised for holding two swords if I already own a sword and shield? I don't believe the legend is clear on this.

Can anyone point me to the Mod or oracle who could answer?

Thanks

You're right, the legend is not clear on this, but I believe the answer is yes.

My recollection is that accumulating 3 weapons regardless of type ends up screwing you.

But like chap said, go to the map discussion thread.
chapcrap wrote:Probably get a better answer here: https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 8&t=161721
It's not entirely clear there either, but at least it's discussed in greater depth.
Captain Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Medals: 136
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby B the impaler on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:50 am

Thanks. I'm looking into it.

B

Return to Strategy