Conquer Club

Dice Graphics

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Re: Suggestion: Replace dice with happy bunnies

Postby agentcom on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:53 pm

zimmah wrote:
agentcom wrote:I am completely confused about what a "submitted suggestion" is. In my naivety, I assumed that it was for suggestions that had proven themselves to have more merit than many of the suggestions posted in the "suggestions" forum. But now that I've taken the time to read through some of them, like this joke of an idea, I am baffled. For some reason, suggestions that are popular and technologically able to be implemented seem to be split between this forum, the stickies in the suggestions forum and the non-stickied suggestions forum. Is there any method to this madness.

(If it needs to be said, I do not support this idea ... it's cute, but obviously a joke)

QFT

Ahh, it feels nice to actually be able to do something about the concerns I posted while just a lowly regular user. REJECTED!

;)
Colonel agentcom

Postby Woodruff on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:54 pm

agentcom wrote:
zimmah wrote:
agentcom wrote:I am completely confused about what a "submitted suggestion" is. In my naivety, I assumed that it was for suggestions that had proven themselves to have more merit than many of the suggestions posted in the "suggestions" forum. But now that I've taken the time to read through some of them, like this joke of an idea, I am baffled. For some reason, suggestions that are popular and technologically able to be implemented seem to be split between this forum, the stickies in the suggestions forum and the non-stickied suggestions forum. Is there any method to this madness.

(If it needs to be said, I do not support this idea ... it's cute, but obviously a joke)

QFT

Ahh, it feels nice to actually be able to do something about the concerns I posted while just a lowly regular user. REJECTED!

;)

TMMLOL
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:48 pm

agentcom wrote:
zimmah wrote:

QFT

;)

=D> =D> =D> CLEAN THIS MADNESS 1 thread at a time
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:05 am

Why is there rejected? We have had different dice of many types, why not bunnies for easter?
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby agentcom on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:23 am

DoomYoshi wrote:Why is there rejected? We have had different dice of many types, why not bunnies for easter?

Bunnies for Easter is one thing. The OP was ... well it was something different.
Colonel agentcom

Dice rolling animation...

Postby CargoAirships on Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:57 am

Dice rolling animation!
I think it would be great to get a dice rolling animation on the screen, so when you press roll you'll see the three red dice up against the two white dice, to have a sound effect that you can turn on or off would be great too.

I remember playing Risk and waiting to see what the last dice would stop as. Saw a monopoly animation online that had rolling dice.

Might suggest that the placement of the "begin turn" can goes behind the players name, as I always have to scroll down for to start.
The "rematch button" could move down where the begin turn was, and that would leave room for the dice rolling animation under the players names.

(I don't have a second screen yet, but when I do, would be great to be able to put the map on one screen, and the other just for the stats, so have a two screen option in the future?

War type sound effects (ability to choose which ones) would probably enhance as well.

Last comment, might be to have some games that involve the use of aircraft to make attacks, like an Indochina campaign with Pappy Boyington squadron of with the sounds of the engines warming up and taking off.... have to conquer fuel reserves to keep the planes flying...

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments: Making it more interactive with sounds and visuals, more entertaining.
Cadet CargoAirships

Re: Dice rolling animation...

Postby drake_259 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:25 am

Well i would want an option to turn this off.

I personally rather not have animation.
Corporal drake_259

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:59 pm

This wouldn't be too hard to do if we just had a default animation for landing on each number -- but it might be boring.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Gilligan on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:15 pm

Honestly, I never look at the dice unless something absurd happens and I lose 12 in a row, I look to see what was rolled. I feel like it'd be time best spent elsewhere.
Captain Gilligan

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:44 am

Gilligan wrote:Honestly, I never look at the dice unless something absurd happens and I lose 12 in a row, I look to see what was rolled. I feel like it'd be time best spent elsewhere.

This essentially. My screen isn't big enough to fit the dice and map on the same screen, so it essentially wouldn't affect me at all.

War effects would just lag me.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby Gabriel13 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:57 pm

The noise and animation would just make the game lag. And what about when you auto-attacked? Would you have to sit and wait for all the animations to go by? I feel as if this would just create chaos.
Cook Gabriel13

Previous

Return to Archived Suggestions