Conquer Club

campin_killer Ratings/tag abuse [Noted] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

campin_killer Ratings/tag abuse [Noted] DCR

Postby hmsps on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:46 am

Accused:

campin_killer

The accused are suspected of:

Other: <Ratings/tag abuse>

Game number(s):

Game 11439957
Game 11419546
Game 11369300
Game 11418280
Game 11468456

Comments:
1st game, tags were irrational, reckless and suicider. It is clear from the game log that the accused was Stinkfish's target and went for an early kill, these tags and the ratings are from a sore purile loser who has a potty mouth.

2nd game, Read the game chat, the rating given was retalitory so nothing to do with gameplay.

3rd game It was a 1 minute speed game and he accused his opponent of being slow. In fact the log shows his opponent was playing his turn very quickly.

4th game, gave opponent all 1 stars purely on the fact he lost the game, just poor sportmanship oh and ratings abuse.

5th game, tags were rude and bully and gave him 1 stars purely due to the fact that he lost the game.

Just to save the mods a bit of time checking his 'previous' he has already been warned for bigotry.
Highest score 3372 02/08/12
Highest position 53 02/08/12
Colonel hmsps

Re: campin_killer Ratings/tag abuse

Postby GeneralRisk on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:14 am

His username is frightening also. I am scared to go camping anymore.
Major GeneralRisk

Postby Dibbun on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:39 am

hmsps wrote:Comments:
1st game, tags were irrational, reckless and suicider. It is clear from the game log that the accused was Stinkfish's target and went for an early kill, these tags and the ratings are from a sore purile loser who has a potty mouth.

Pretty much any round 3 elimination in a 5 man Luxembourg assassin game is a result of suiciding.

2nd game, Read the game chat, the rating given was retalitory so nothing to do with gameplay.

Going to report ws1 for rating abuse too, or is this a witchhunt?

3rd game It was a 1 minute speed game and he accused his opponent of being slow. In fact the log shows his opponent was playing his turn very quickly.

I don't see what rating you are referring to.

4th game, gave opponent all 1 stars purely on the fact he lost the game, just poor sportmanship oh and ratings abuse.

2012-07-22 20:51:38 - ColtonJohnson: lose with dignity ass whole
2012-07-22 20:51:40 - ColtonJohnson: hole
2012-07-22 20:51:50 - ColtonJohnson: u just got ur ass handed to u by a cook
2012-07-22 20:51:53 - ColtonJohnson: suck it
2012-07-22 20:51:57 - ColtonJohnson: boom!

Why don't you read game chat before you talk, noob.

5th game, tags were rude and bully and gave him 1 stars purely due to the fact that he lost the game.

2012-08-02 07:26:28 - Gambit from 77: You are so cute darling ;) ! Humm ! The good easy points :) !!!

Very rude and disrespectful there, very worthy of a 1 star in attitude.

Spurious report.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby Campin_Killer on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:51 am

Oh yes and my 'previous' warn for bigotry was not me going around the forum or posting on people's walls that they are a [Blank]. It was me messing with Dibbun.

Game 1: Play more assassin and you'll understand that if someone suicides, you'll be pretty pissed

Game 2: ws1 gave me a nice shitty rating aswell. Should I go and report him, or are we just looking at one person here?

Game 3: I did not know rating someone 3 starts was abuse :roll:

Game 4: I'm sorry, did you somewhow miss the game chat? I think that was a pretty deserved rating.

Game 5: You do read the game chat, right?
Upcoming Tournaments
NCAA Football
In the Trenches - 3 in sign-ups
13 Colonies
8 Thoughts
Africa

Highscore

Lieutenant Campin_Killer

Postby hmsps on Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:04 am

Campin_Killer wrote:Oh yes and my 'previous' warn for bigotry was not me going around the forum or posting on people's walls that they are a [Blank]. It was me messing with Dibbun.

Game 1: Play more assassin and you'll understand that if someone suicides, you'll be pretty pissed

Game 2: ws1 gave me a nice shitty rating aswell. Should I go and report him, or are we just looking at one person here?

Game 4: I'm sorry, did you somewhow miss the game chat? I think that was a pretty deserved rating.

All i expect is that the mods base this on the facts which are placed in front of them. P.S. read what i said which was tag abuse and ratings abuse. I am sure Dibburn can read it for you when he isn't busy doing what he does best i.e. adding nothing to the thread =D> =D>
Colonel hmsps

Postby Dibbun on Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:20 am

hmsps wrote:
Campin_Killer wrote:Oh yes and my 'previous' warn for bigotry was not me going around the forum or posting on people's walls that they are a [Blank]. It was me messing with Dibbun.

All i expect is that the mods base this on the facts which are placed in front of them. P.S. read what i said which was tag abuse and ratings abuse. I am sure Dibburn can read it for you when he isn't busy doing what he does best i.e. adding nothing to the thread =D> =D>

Are you kidding... obviously you need to actually play some games instead of writing bullshit reports, you will understand that in a 5 person assassin on Lux a round 3 win DOES NOT HAPPEN unless there is suiciding... round 4 sure in flat rate with a rainbow set but in an assassin you best believe that a 1 star rating is WELL DESERVED and no shit the person went for an early win and played irresponsibly, costing everyone a chance at a fair game.

Those other games you obviously need to read game chat, I can't read the chat for you so I guess you're just shit out of luck, or keep spamming that CK gave ratings "just because he lost" without reading.... mods need to crack down on these stupid reports.

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby hmsps on Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:28 am

Dibbun wrote:
hmsps wrote:

Are you kidding... obviously you need to actually play some games instead of writing bullshit reports, you will understand that in a 5 person assassin on Lux a round 3 win DOES NOT HAPPEN unless there is suiciding... round 4 sure in flat rate with a rainbow set but in an assassin you best believe that a 1 star rating is WELL DESERVED and no shit the person went for an early win and played irresponsibly, costing everyone a chance at a fair game.

Those other games you obviously need to read game chat, I can't read the chat for you so I guess you're just shit out of luck, or keep spamming that CK gave ratings "just because he lost" without reading.... mods need to crack down on these stupid reports.
So you are saying by playing assassin merits the ratings and tags given by your 'friend' and you think this is spurious? Good luck with that one. When i get time i will look at yours but at the minute you hold very little interest for me.
Colonel hmsps

Postby Dibbun on Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:32 am

hmsps wrote:
Dibbun wrote:
hmsps wrote:

So you are saying by playing assassin merits the ratings and tags given by your 'friend' and you think this is spurious? Good luck with that one. When i get time i will look at yours but at the minute you hold very little interest for me.

Do you even read my posts? I'm saying for that assassin game the rating was justified because the guy did suicide. For the others, the game chat justifies the ratings.

Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:03 am

hmsps wrote:

Justification? Good luck with that one Campin_Killer...
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby ke_rassa on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:35 am

Game four entire Chat:

2012-07-22 22:43:01 - ColtonJohnson: wow
2012-07-22 22:48:32 - Campin_Killer: Lucky piece of garbage
2012-07-22 22:48:44 - Campin_Killer: Can't play the game, yet you're winning
2012-07-22 22:49:17 - Campin_Killer: The dice are giving you the entire game
2012-07-22 22:49:24 - Campin_Killer: Come back when you can actually play the game
2012-07-22 22:51:38 - ColtonJohnson: lose with dignity ass whole
2012-07-22 22:51:40 - ColtonJohnson: hole
2012-07-22 22:51:50 - ColtonJohnson: u just got ur ass handed to u by a cook
2012-07-22 22:51:53 - ColtonJohnson: suck it
2012-07-22 22:51:57 - ColtonJohnson: boom!

Looks to Me like Campin_Killer STARTED the shit talking and should have expected the guy to talk shit back. Screams of abuse on his parts and selective reading and pasting on Dibbun's part.
Corporal ke_rassa

Postby ke_rassa on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:40 am

Game 5 entire chat:

2012-08-02 09:17:50 - Gambit from 77: hello, good luck
2012-08-02 09:20:00 - Campin_Killer: WHAT THE f*ck
2012-08-02 09:20:04 - Campin_Killer: YOU GOT PERFECT FUCKING DICE
2012-08-02 09:21:11 - Gambit from 77: Don't need to be rude mate !
2012-08-02 09:25:45 - Campin_Killer: f*ck off
2012-08-02 09:26:28 - Gambit from 77: You are so cute darling ;) ! Humm ! The good easy points :) !!!
2012-08-02 09:27:37 - Gambit from 77: You think I don't understand your tactic :) ?
2012-08-02 09:27:46 - Campin_Killer: Which you're getting off of shit dice
2012-08-02 09:27:53 - Campin_Killer: My tactic?
2012-08-02 09:28:00 - Campin_Killer: It's called deadbeating out because of the dice
2012-08-02 09:28:05 - Gambit from 77: Do you know other words than f... by the way ?
2012-08-02 09:28:22 - Campin_Killer: Oh, I didn't know these words were different than "f*ck"
2012-08-02 09:28:27 - Campin_Killer: Thanks for pointing that out
2012-08-02 09:28:30 - Campin_Killer: [/sarcasm]
2012-08-02 09:28:53 - Gambit from 77: I am shocked :)
2012-08-02 09:29:07 - Campin_Killer: You are a jackass
2012-08-02 09:30:47 - Gambit from 77: Do not know the word...

Once again Campin_Killer starts the rudeness and maybe even bullied poor Gambit from 77 with exsesive use of the word f*ck. And even better yet as stated in chat Campin_Killer did deadbeat out of the game handing Gambit from 77 the easy win but shitty ratings for nothing wrong done on his part.
Corporal ke_rassa

Postby rhp 1 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:00 pm

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby hmsps on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:07 am

rhp 1 wrote:ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Is this trolling?
Colonel hmsps

Postby Dibbun on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:58 am

hmsps wrote:
Is this trolling?

No it's an indication that the community finds your report to be a waste of time, especially when you will not defend your accusations when challenged. In the future, think before making a thread, especially in this forum.

Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby hmsps on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:31 am

Dibbun wrote:
hmsps wrote:
Is this trolling?

No it's an indication that the community finds your report to be a waste of time, especially when you will not defend your accusations when challenged. In the future, think before making a thread, especially in this forum.
The community? 1 person = community lol. You add nothing to any thread, lets just leave it at that.
Colonel hmsps

Postby Campin_Killer on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:15 am

You do realize that in Assassin games, if you suicide into someone, even if try to kill them, you're getting a bad rating if you get eliminated the next round
Upcoming Tournaments
NCAA Football
13 Colonies
8 Thoughts
Africa

Highscore

Lieutenant Campin_Killer

Postby ke_rassa on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:01 am

You do realize that in Assassin games, if you suicide into someone, even if try to kill them, is the whole point of the game and that if you can't handle someone trying to take you out maybe you shouldn't play the game. Blue had you down to 1 army left and was 1 good dice from taking you out and winning, can't really blame him for that.
Corporal ke_rassa

Postby Campin_Killer on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:24 am

ke_rassa wrote:You do realize that in Assassin games, if you suicide into someone, even if try to kill them, is the whole point of the game and that if you can't handle someone trying to take you out maybe you shouldn't play the game. Blue had you down to 1 army left and was 1 good dice from taking you out and winning, can't really blame him for that.

Really? You should play more assassin. It does you no good to suicide if you're just going to get fucked
Upcoming Tournaments
NCAA Football
13 Colonies
8 Thoughts
Africa

Highscore

Lieutenant Campin_Killer

Postby hmsps on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:08 am

Campin_Killer wrote:
ke_rassa wrote:You do realize that in Assassin games, if you suicide into someone, even if try to kill them, is the whole point of the game and that if you can't handle someone trying to take you out maybe you shouldn't play the game. Blue had you down to 1 army left and was 1 good dice from taking you out and winning, can't really blame him for that.

Really? You should play more assassin. It does you no good to suicide if you're just going to get fucked
Its not suiciding if you think you have a realistic chance for the kill. I dont really think you are thinking this through. If you have a 2 v 1 for the kill do you go for it, yes of course you do as its win or lose time. You and dibbun are talking like you are the only guys who know how to play assassin on a very small map. Think about it, that map and settings takes very little thought or skill
Colonel hmsps

Postby ke_rassa on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:19 am

Campin_Killer wrote:

I've played enough asssassin games to know it's not really suicide if you have a legit shot at winning the game.
Corporal ke_rassa

Postby Symmetry on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Dude definitely likes to looks for the easy way to abuse the ratings system:

Game 11469986

Gets a tag of "complainer" for posting "My dice suck", literally the only thing posted in the game chat.

3 stars for attitude on this one too.

WTF- you tag and mark someone down for the most common thing anyone says after a bad turn. Dude said nothing else in the game. Campin didn't say anything. His attitude was to hit the dudes ratings.

What a lovely guy.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Symmetry on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:10 pm

As adittional evidence:

Game 11468456

For which Campin_Killer (Please note) has left 0 ratings for everything but attitude, where he kindly gave a single star, plus tags accusing his opponent of being rude and a bully.

The chat:

2012-08-02 15:17:50 - Gambit from 77: hello, good luck
2012-08-02 15:20:00 - Campin_Killer: WHAT THE f*ck
2012-08-02 15:20:04 - Campin_Killer: YOU GOT PERFECT FUCKING DICE
2012-08-02 15:21:11 - Gambit from 77: Don't need to be rude mate !
2012-08-02 15:25:45 - Campin_Killer: f*ck off
2012-08-02 15:26:28 - Gambit from 77: You are so cute darling ;) ! Humm ! The good easy points :) !!!
2012-08-02 15:27:37 - Gambit from 77: You think I don't understand your tactic :) ?
2012-08-02 15:27:46 - Campin_Killer: Which you're getting off of shit dice
2012-08-02 15:27:53 - Campin_Killer: My tactic?
2012-08-02 15:28:00 - Campin_Killer: It's called deadbeating out because of the dice
2012-08-02 15:28:05 - Gambit from 77: Do you know other words than f... by the way ?
2012-08-02 15:28:22 - Campin_Killer: Oh, I didn't know these words were different than "f*ck"
2012-08-02 15:28:27 - Campin_Killer: Thanks for pointing that out
2012-08-02 15:28:30 - Campin_Killer: [/sarcasm]
2012-08-02 15:28:53 - Gambit from 77: I am shocked :)
2012-08-02 15:29:07 - Campin_Killer: You are a jackass
2012-08-02 15:30:47 - Gambit from 77: Do not know the word...

Huh- one might think that Campin was being rude and bullying, not to mention abusing the ratings system. But hey, let's see if we've got enough yet.

How are we doing on this dude getting a quiet chat behind the scenes? I can provide more, if you want, the dude ain't exactly quiet when he does what he does.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:25 pm

hmsps wrote:
Is this trolling?

not trolling.. didn't even want a response... just read your complaint and fell asleep halfway through... just play some games and don't worry about your precious ratings..
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby hmsps on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:29 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
hmsps wrote:
Is this trolling?

not trolling.. didn't even want a response... just read your complaint and fell asleep halfway through... just play some games and don't worry about your precious ratings..
Not bothered at all about ratings, just dont like people in glass houses throwing stones. If you have nothing to add, dont bother.
Colonel hmsps

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:29 pm

hmsps wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
hmsps wrote:
Is this trolling?

Not bothered at all about ratings, just dont like people in glass houses throwing stones. If you have nothing to add, dont bother.

I have nothing to add other than <big hugs for you>... Hope that's ok...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports