Conquer Club

A Turn Not Taken

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

A Turn Not Taken

Postby grunion on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:20 am

[Q&A]
What happens to a turn not taken?

I'm not clear on what happened i my last turn in game 11273854. It doesn't show a turn as having been missed. It shows a set being turned in but no troops deployed. Are those troops just gone? It seems as if "begin turn" was clicked and then nothing further was done. Any way of getting those troops (or cards) back?
[/Q&A]
Sergeant 1st Class grunion

Re: A Turn Not Taken

Postby SirSebstar on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:27 am

if you start your turn, but don't finish it inside the hour, then all troops not deployed are lost.There is no way for you now to get those troops back, this is a feature and not a bug.
It is called running out of time.(as opposed to missing a turn)
Missing a turn

In casual games you have 24 hours to take your turn before the game moves on. You must also finish your turn within 1 hour of starting it. In speed games you have from 5 minutes to 1 minute to take and complete your turn. Either limit can cut you off in the middle of play, so keep an eye on the countdown!

If you run out of time you will lose any troops that have not been deployed and any spoils that have not been awarded.
http://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?mode=instructions6
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Re: A Turn Not Taken

Postby Forza AZ on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:34 pm

grunion wrote:[Q&A]
What happens to a turn not taken?

I'm not clear on what happened i my last turn in game 11273854. It doesn't show a turn as having been missed. It shows a set being turned in but no troops deployed. Are those troops just gone? It seems as if "begin turn" was clicked and then nothing further was done. Any way of getting those troops (or cards) back?
[/Q&A]

You only started your turn and cashed a set. Then you have let your time run out, so all troops are lost.
Highest score: 3130 (9 July 2009)
Colonel Forza AZ

Return to Conquer Club Discussion