Conquer Club

Chuuuuck [dead beating, pointdumping] [Noted] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Chuuuuck [dead beating, pointdumping] [Noted] DCR

Postby simmons4 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Accused:

Chuuuuck

The accused is suspected of:
Other: Dead Beating, Point Dumping

Game number(s):

Game 11372545
Game 11358932
Game 11358131
Game 11358129
Game 11409067

Comments:
Chuuuuck's dead beating in games not only cost himself points but his teammates in 4 out of the five games listed. It has been rumored that he quit CC. If that is true he should have completed the games he had begun before leaving. This needs to be addressed in case he decides to return to the CC in the future. Any penalty decided upon here should be implemented upon his return.
Colonel simmons4

Re: Chuuuuck [dead beating, pointdumping]

Postby Dibbun on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:42 pm

simmons4 wrote:Game 11358932

2012-08-12 19:04:26 - simmons4: it's worse than that, he actually changed his password so we couldn't take his turns for him. we waited till it was under 30 minutes on the first one he missed and then tried to take it but couldn't.

Wow! What a dick...
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby Campin_Killer on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Aww, did the poor guy lose some points cause he couldn't cheat?

Poor baby
Upcoming Tournaments
NCAA Football
In the Trenches - 3 in sign-ups
13 Colonies
8 Thoughts
Africa

Highscore

Lieutenant Campin_Killer

Postby QoH on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Campin_Killer wrote:Aww, did the poor guy lose some points cause he couldn't cheat?

Poor baby

This makes zero sense.
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Postby *Pixar* on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:57 pm

QoH wrote:
Campin_Killer wrote:Aww, did the poor guy lose some points cause he couldn't cheat?

Poor baby

This makes zero sense.

He's like 10 what do you expect?
Captain *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby TeeGee on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:02 pm

Please keep personal opinions out of C&A and post only evidence.
Thanks
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Pixar wrote:
QoH wrote:

Poor baby

This makes zero sense.

Exactly...
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby deathcomesrippin on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
Pixar wrote:
QoH wrote:

Poor baby

This makes zero sense.

Exactly...

Doesn't matter to the case. Keep it out of here.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Postby smegal69 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Was he trying to lose a clan war for The Pack?,
three of these games are clan war games....this could throw the whole war to ID.
Why else would you join a clan knowing that you were going to leave CC.
he never said one thing about leaving to his Clan, and changes his password so no one can cover them.

it's a shame when you are that low you can parachute out a snakes ass and land on your feet.
chuuuck you just prove what kind of guy you are.
Lieutenant smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Re: Chuuuuck [dead beating, pointdumping] [Pending] DCR

Postby Dibbun on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:55 pm

It's too bad... Chuck did a courageous thing when he exposed TOFU as a clan of cheaters, and now he goes out dishonorably...
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby jgordon1111 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Yea, I imagine he took some crap about it, but no call for doing this.

This is point dumping and screwing your team mates over, definetley gross abuse of the game.
Private jgordon1111

Postby VioIet on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Dibbun wrote:It's too bad... Chuck did a courageous thing when he exposed TOFU as a clan of cheaters, and now he goes out dishonorably...

This is one reason why I didn't trust him whatsoever when he did that report against COF and TOFU. I have never known Chuuck well, but he always came across as two-sided to me. I just feel like he has ulterior motives for everything that he does, even if it seems "noble."

Very sorry to hear that he disappeared on The Pack like that. That is seriously messed up. As a clan leader myself, I can really understand the anger and frustration over something like that.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby lord voldemort on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:16 pm

This isnt point dumping...and there is no rule against dead beating....Youre just angry
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby John Deere on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:54 pm

lord voldemort wrote:This isnt point dumping...and there is no rule against dead beating....Youre just angry

And your just bitter cause you got your A$$ handed to you by the PACK. Been schooled lately? ;) :lol:
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby greenoaks on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:00 pm

where is the rule we must complete all games before we quit CC ?
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby jimboy on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Dibbun wrote:It's too bad... Chuck did a courageous thing when he exposed TOFU as a clan of cheaters, and now he goes out dishonorably...

Courageous? Chuuuuuck taking COF down had nothing to do with being courageous but rather had everything to do with a personal vendetta for getting booted from TOFU. Not sure how screwing THE PACK is any more dishonorable than what he already did to TOFU.

smegal69 wrote:Was he trying to lose a clan war for The Pack?,
three of these games are clan war games....this could throw the whole war to ID.
Why else would you join a clan knowing that you were going to leave CC.
he never said one thing about leaving to his Clan, and changes his password so no one can cover them.

Did you guys really think you were adding an angel to your clan? He just got done or was in the process of screwing over TOFU when you guys added him so what would make you think you are any different or immune to that? I'm not entirely sure how you guys didn't see all kinds of red flags there and if it ends up costing you your war then you have nobody to blame but yourselves. I agree that it is a really shitty way to lose a war but it is what it is.

simmons4 wrote:Chuuuuck's dead beating in games not only cost himself points but his teammates in 4 out of the five games listed. It has been rumored that he quit CC. If that is true he should have completed the games he had begun before leaving. This needs to be addressed in case he decides to return to the CC in the future. Any penalty decided upon here should be implemented upon his return.

Ok, so its illegal to quit CC while you are still in active games? Its not like he was in hundreds of games or anything. Sometimes people on CC forget that people have real lives that have real issues so who knows what his reasons are for quitting. My personal views are that this is just a game and if people end up quitting for one reason or another I don't think that it needs to be a requirement that you finish your games first regardless if you end up coming back in the future or not.

greenoaks wrote:where is the rule we must complete all games before we quit CC ?

+1
General jimboy

Postby lord voldemort on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:07 pm

John Deere wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:This isnt point dumping...and there is no rule against dead beating....Youre just angry

And your just bitter cause you got your A$$ handed to you by the PACK. Been schooled lately? ;) :lol:

no...just as an ex hunter i know the rules better than most ;)

and OT like i said pretty sure we won our last little skirmish...
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby simmons4 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:26 pm

greenoaks wrote:where is the rule we must complete all games before we quit CC ?

no rule needed to be an upstanding person. would you do this to anyone I know for a fact no mater what the reason I would not intentionally screw anyone on my team in any team game regardless of my relationship with them
Colonel simmons4

Postby GeneralRisk on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:32 am

simmons4 wrote:

no rule needed to be an upstanding person. would you do this to anyone I know for a fact no mater what the reason I would not intentionally screw anyone on my team in any team game regardless of my relationship with them

Chuuuuck obviously is not a upstanding person. Rules broken? I doubt it. As the evidence shows in https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=11358131 It is basically a case of 2012-08-03 18:57:17 - GeneralRisk: Chuuuuuk is a diccccccccccccccccccck To my knowledge being a dicccccccccccccccccck, in and of itself, breaks no rules.
Major GeneralRisk

Postby VioIet on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:33 am

simmons4 wrote:

If my memory is correct- didn't the Herkman receive a ban about a year ago for doing the exact same thing. He was in 1,000 games or so and deadbeated them all. He left the site, but the CC admin still considered this gross abuse and banned him.

Of course, chuuuck wasn't in 1,000 or so games- but where do you draw the line about this? Theherkman was only in standard games, I believe. Deadbeating in standard games is much less damaging then deadbeating in team games.

I would understand if some noob did something like this, but Chuuuck knows better. The only excuse for this would be if there was some dire emergency and he was in the hospital, or God-forbid, he passed away.

But being in a clan, especially a competitive one like The Pack, I feel it is proper etiquette to have a sitter when an emergency arises. This would of prevented a crazy situation from happening. Chuuck changing his pw right before he left seems rather blatant.

Also- I have no first-hand knowledge or facts about any of this, I'm just stating my opinion based on what I'm reading from the thread. I do think there should be a rule implemented about this- as far as what to do when you leave the site. RA just had a clanmate disappear on us two months ago- and his account ended up being suspended. We still lost all those points/games. While I'm not disputing that action by any means- I just feel there should be some set standard to follow when a situation like this arises.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:01 am

Rules Page wrote:Obviously any gross abuse of the game is forbidden. This includes but is not limited to: throwing games or deliberately benefiting from thrown games, intentional deadbeating, holding players hostage, serial teammate killing, hijacking accounts, systematically "farming" new recruits.

Is it considered deadbeating intentionally? It sounds like it to me...
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby benga on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:24 am

Dibbun wrote:

2012-08-12 19:04:26 - simmons4: it's worse than that, he actually changed his password so we couldn't take his turns for him. we waited till it was under 30 minutes on the first one he missed and then tried to take it but couldn't.

If COF was banned for this, then simmons has to be here on the guilty bench, not Chuck.
Sergeant benga

Postby GeneralRisk on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:27 am

benga wrote:
Dibbun wrote:

If COF was banned for this, then simmons has to be here on the guilty bench, not Chuck.

Who is Chuck?
Major GeneralRisk

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:36 am

And swimmerdude just put it up there for all to see,in case some had forgotten the rules.

2 things stand out in the rules A) throwing games B) intentional deadbeating. Both are defined as gross abuse.

The whole TOFU thing is in the past and has very little relevance here.

What is relevant is the fact that The Pack had his PW in case something went wrong for the purposes of covering team games.

Chuuuck has agreed to this so no problem there,here is the problem chuck right before he deadbeats changes his PW and does not notify anyone that he is doing so, nor does he let anyone know that he is leaving CC short term or long term.

The fact that those 2 things happen at the same time says chuck knew what he was doing and intended for the insuing result to happen.

Therefore it is throwing the game and intentional deadbeating. gross abuse and the punishment should be handed down accordingly.
Private jgordon1111

Postby smegal69 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:50 am

jimboy:Did you guys really think you were adding an angel to your clan? He just got done or was in the process of screwing over TOFU when you guys added him so what would make you think you are any different or immune to that? I'm not entirely sure how you guys didn't see all kinds of red flags there and if it ends up costing you your war then you have nobody to blame but yourselves. I agree that it is a really shitty way to lose a war but it is what it is.

He was let into the clan before he did his C&A report against COF and TOFU...... and I'm pretty sure we have lernt from this mistake.

And it took him how many months to do it? he didn't have a problem with it when he was in TOFU, only after he was Dumped

Major/Severe Infractions are those that are more than just annoying, but are intentionally hurtful to a user, group of users, or the community in general. This includes but is not limited to: Cyber-bullying/Harassment, Bigotry, Personal Information Abuse, Account Sitting Abuse, Intentional Deadbeating or Game Throwing, Repeatedly Holding Players Hostage, Serial Teammate Killing, Hijacking Accounts, Gambling, and **Illegal Point Collecting,** etc.

And

Special Case Infractions

Special Case Infractions are simply those Infractions that do not fit nicely into either of the above categories, and do not usually fit the standard disciplinary scales for Minor or Major Disciplinary Action. Special Case Infractions often have their own unique disciplinary scale tailored specifically for the Infraction. This includes, but is not limited to:

Point Dumping

If you are found guilty of Point Dumping, that is, the intentional losing of games via any means, with the intention of causing chaos in the form of griefing, passing points to other people, or manually "resetting" points to a lower score.

Note: Because of the nature of Point Dumping, your account will be suspended upon discovery, and will remain suspended to protect the account and the website during the investigation. The Investigative Suspension is not factored into Disciplinary Time Served.

Point Dumping Infraction disciplinary levels are as follows:
1 Month Website Vacation
Permanent Website Vacation
Note: Users retain the right to rebuttal via E-tickets as with any Infraction.

benga :

you should get to some facts benga before you open your mouth benga.....
1, simmons never had Chuck's (Chuuuck) password
2, had had games been looked after by 2 other CC Members justs before he Quit as he said "He was So called busy and away for the weekend to coach a basketball"
3, if you think he should be banned too..... go post a C&A Report about it
Lieutenant smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports