Conquer Club

Alright, so who sucks at complicated maps?

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Alright, so who sucks at complicated maps?

Postby Victor Sullivan on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:34 pm

I thought it would be fun to slug it out in a 1v1 against a fellow ignoramus on one of those fancy-shmancy complicated farming maps that neither of us know how to play or where to even start (like Das Schloß).

How about it? Anyone up for it? It would be a nice learning experience for the both of us.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Re: Alright, so who sucks at complicated maps?

Postby VampireM on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Victor Sullivan wrote:I thought it would be fun to slug it out in a 1v1 against a fellow ignoramus on one of those fancy-shmancy complicated farming maps that neither of us know how to play or where to even start (like Das Schloß).

How about it? Anyone up for it? It would be a nice learning experience for the both of us.

-Sully

the best way to learn a complicated map is to play the best and see what they do... on conquer type maps there is only one way to play it usually...
Colonel VampireM

Postby VioIet on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:26 pm

It completely depends on the "complicated" map. Some I suck at, some I don't. I may be interested though. You can discuss with me in LC or pm.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby Victor Sullivan on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:22 pm

VampireM wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:I thought it would be fun to slug it out in a 1v1 against a fellow ignoramus on one of those fancy-shmancy complicated farming maps that neither of us know how to play or where to even start (like Das Schloß).

-Sully

the best way to learn a complicated map is to play the best and see what they do... on conquer type maps there is only one way to play it usually...

Pff. It's more fun to play with someone who also doesn't understand what's going on.

VioIet wrote:It completely depends on the "complicated" map. Some I suck at, some I don't. I may be interested though. You can discuss with me in LC or pm.

Alrighty ;)

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby MoB Deadly on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:18 am

im not the best but I can teach you the common strategies on Das Schloss VS
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby Leehar on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:33 am

Victor Sullivan wrote:
VampireM wrote:

-Sully

Pff. It's more fun to play with someone who also doesn't understand what's going on.

-Sully

Join Map Explorers, seems thats exactly what you're looking for
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby kentington on Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm

I suck at all of these maps because all of them are new. I will play ya Vicious. I don't even care about my score.
Sergeant kentington

Return to Callouts Archives