Conquer Club

Barrett 50.Cal[busted]es

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Barrett 50.Cal[pending]sn

Postby QoH on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:30 pm

Barrett 50.Cal wrote:I have played against krapht before actually.

On another account, maybe. I copied and pasted both your usernames into the game finder, and the search came back negative...
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Barrett 50.Cal wrote:I think you guys are just jelly you don't get to play against someone so much tanker then you :)

Am I reading this correctly? If so, then LLMMAAOO
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby LFAW on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:40 pm

My two cents:
- Having played Barrett on a couple of occasions I would actually state, with no offence intended, that he wasn't quick enough or good enough to be considered an FS veteran or a possible multi.
- Palmerston North Boys High School isn't too far away from where many brilliant ex-Conquerclub players are based (Me-da-minority , DAT_WAT_SHE_SAID , Moneymatt). It would make sense if he heard of the game through a friend or a friend of a friend.

However, as I am now foed, I couldn't care less about the outcome and will enjoy reading the thread.

LFAW
Colonel LFAW

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Damn QoH beat me back here,I did it the hard way I went through all seven pages of your account mate and you have not played Krapht.

Which brings me back to you knew who to foe,before they could join one of your games and take points.

Which says you are trying some fancy crap to keep from getting busted as a multi.

You lied,you play freestyle your first couple of games,you win the second one,you make a post about hey I am not a multi,my buddy plays on a computer next to me.

As I said earlier you thought you could cover all questions but you are falling apart,did you not know A krapht wouldn't have said he never played you if he had, B we would check as soon as you said you had. C wow no you dont got to answer to us but Admin is probably not going to buy this I can cover all questions BS either LOL
Private jgordon1111

Postby KraphtOne on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:01 pm

he just joined one of my games, i guess to give us a game together on his account...

sorry about your points :-(
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Major KraphtOne

Postby Barrett 50.Cal on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Who says I hadn't of watched a match with him in it? A 8 man freestle perhaps? Or maybe a 6 man assasin perhaps? Ever think of that? Did you even read LFAW post? Theres so many people at my school who play this game during class, it's either this or facebook really,
Lieutenant Barrett 50.Cal

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:28 pm

Barrett 50.Cal wrote:Who says I hadn't of watched a match with him in it? A 8 man freestle perhaps? Or maybe a 6 man assasin perhaps? Ever think of that? Did you even read LFAW post? Theres so many people at my school who play this game during class, it's either this or facebook really,

Now your backing up off of the I have played him in the past,pick a story and stick with it dude.

Hmmm your school doesnt make you study and do homework, and by now if so many people at your school played this they would have come in and said something by now,unless you are that so many people lol.

More untruths keep talking chief it helps bury you. 25 dollars gone dude. pop out another 25 and they let you buy back in,but under your original acct. I dont think you have that much rank in the other one,thats going to hurt.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Barrett 50.Cal on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Haha it's actually 3 dollers :) Used a different payment method, and you do know not all 20,000 people on cc use the forums? And do you expect me to go to school and get everyone to come comment on it? Im not mates with everyone dude, 2800 people, not all of them are my mates

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:48 pm

Barrett 50.Cal wrote:Haha it's actually 3 dollers :) Used a different payment method, and you do know not all 20,000 people on cc use the forums? And do you expect me to go to school and get everyone to come comment on it? Im not mates with everyone dude, 2800 people, not all of them are my mates

Damn 2800 people from your school play here on CC,wow.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Barrett 50.Cal on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:05 am

Pretty sure I didn't say every person play I said alot

Postby *clare* on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:41 am

I would like to add, that he leaves poor ratings for no apparent reason. Well he did in the 2 games I played him. He won 1 and I won 1. I asked him about the rating he left me and all I got back was " Not sure if mad, or just have terits."
He`s a sad sad individual, foe him as many people have. Have a nice CC day!

Game 11457847
Game 11457874

Other games, where he has left people poor ratings

Game 11513908
Game 11500039
Game 11495016 - All these games played with the same player, where he left 1 stars and used some vile language.Again
Game 11494994 for no reason at all.
Game 11494983

Game 11500975 Left 1 stars yet again.
Game 11490387 Left 1 stars again. Probably because he lost.
Game 11485875 Left 1 stars and lost.
Game 11457086 I think we can see the pattern unfolding.

Is this considered ratings abuse, I dont no, but I thought I would add this to his case.
Further to add these were on his first page of ratings left by said individual.
Lieutenant *clare*

Postby Barrett 50.Cal on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:17 am

Pretty sure that a rating is my opinion of what my experience in the game was? If I found them to be unfair or gameplay bad or any of that I am aloud to leave a bad rating. Yes I use bad language when I get mad, I have a big mouth and I run it to far sometimes, regret it after, its not mean't to be taken personally, it's more at the dice, not the person playing

Postby *clare* on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:26 am

Barrett 50.Cal wrote:Pretty sure that a rating is my opinion of what my experience in the game was? If I found them to be unfair or gameplay bad or any of that I am aloud to leave a bad rating. Yes I use bad language when I get mad, I have a big mouth and I run it to far sometimes, regret it after, its not mean't to be taken personally, it's more at the dice, not the person playing

Yes, you are quite correct, it is your opinion for your games and experience in that particular game. However the rating you left me was not justified at all. And the games I have posted above your ratings certainly didnt reflect that particular game. Like I said earlier is it ratings abuse, I have no idea. Thats for the appropiate people to decide.
Lieutenant *clare*

Postby Extreme Ways on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:38 am

Barrett 50.Cal wrote:Pretty sure that a rating is my opinion of what my experience in the game was? If I found them to be unfair or gameplay bad or any of that I am aloud to leave a bad rating. Yes I use bad language when I get mad, I have a big mouth and I run it to far sometimes, regret it after, its not mean't to be taken personally, it's more at the dice, not the person playing

Rating Attributes

instructions wrote:Fair Play: Covers suiciding, secret alliance suspicion, breaking or respecting alliances, chivalry, etc...
Gameplay: Measures the player's ability to play an enjoyable game (not the player's ability to win). Covers strategy, diplomacy, teamwork, etc...
Attitude: Covers behaviour in chat, foul language, sore losers, gracious winners, "great chatters!", whining about luck, etc...
Last edited by Extreme Ways on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby Barrett 50.Cal on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:01 am

Never read that anywhere and it doesn't state that anywhere under the rules so how is anyone mean't to know how to "Appropriately" leave a rating?

Postby *clare* on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:05 am

Barrett 50.Cal wrote:Never read that anywhere and it doesn't state that anywhere under the rules so how is anyone mean't to know how to "Appropriately" leave a rating?

Its called common sense. :D
Lieutenant *clare*

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:30 am

*clare* wrote:
Barrett 50.Cal wrote:Never read that anywhere and it doesn't state that anywhere under the rules so how is anyone mean't to know how to "Appropriately" leave a rating?

Its called common sense. :D

Well, actually, common sense isn't that common...
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby trinicardinal on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:48 am

Barrett is obviously a liar... a search for games with the 2 of them (any size games) gives only one result - a 1v1 played on the 15th (game was initialized at 8:39 p.m. CC time)

Barret claimed at 8:23 p.m. CC time to have previously played Krapht.... I won't even waste my time to get into the rest of the issues listed.... but its obvious that Barret thinks he has thought of everything
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Postby Frox333 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:16 am

u really should ban this guy, nothing but a nuisance to this site, i beat him, he foed me, just like what happened to k1
Major Frox333

Postby jgordon1111 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:33 am

Frox333 wrote:u really should ban this guy, nothing but a nuisance to this site, i beat him, he foed me, just like what happened to k1

Except frox he had k1 foed before they had ever played a game,then he claimed he had played him,then turned around and said he had just watched a game k1 was in and foed him from that.

He is trying to lock every angle to be kept from being found out he is a multi,but he lies and then tries to cover them with more absurd lies.
Private jgordon1111

Postby cookie0117 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:59 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:
Barrett 50.Cal wrote:Who says I hadn't of watched a match with him in it? A 8 man freestle perhaps? Or maybe a 6 man assasin perhaps? Ever think of that? Did you even read LFAW post? Theres so many people at my school who play this game during class, it's either this or facebook really,

Now your backing up off of the I have played him in the past,pick a story and stick with it dude.

Hmmm your school doesnt make you study and do homework, and by now if so many people at your school played this they would have come in and said something by now,unless you are that so many people lol.

More untruths keep talking chief it helps bury you. 25 dollars gone dude. pop out another 25 and they let you buy back in,but under your original acct. I dont think you have that much rank in the other one,thats going to hurt.

Sadly he will be allowed to buy back into any of his accounts apparently. As in this case. It appears cheaters now get to keep their new user name, all their stolen points and a clean/inexperienced record. Breaking the rules has never been so profitable!!
Private cookie0117

Postby Barrett 50.Cal on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:20 pm

People do make mistakes mate, no ones perfect, unless you found someone to be? Could you please share? :) I don't care if I can or can't buy back in, im not a multi and I have nothing to worry about point is only the mods can decide weather or not I am, and I know the truth, you know since I live my life, and you don't im pretty sure I know what's true in it

Postby Frox333 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Barrett 50.Cal wrote:People do make mistakes mate, no ones perfect, unless you found someone to be? Could you please share? :) I don't care if I can or can't buy back in, im not a multi and I have nothing to worry about point is only the mods can decide weather or not I am, and I know the truth, you know since I live my life, and you don't im pretty sure I know what's true in it

oh just shut up and admit ur a multi
Major Frox333

Postby Barrett 50.Cal on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:25 pm

Funny thing is im not a multi, you are all just mad because I didn't have to play for a few months and be really bad like most of you guys had to, I had experience, read up on everything before I started playing, im not sure that theres anything wrong with that? Pretty sure just before im not silly and can actually play decent when I join doesn't make me a multi -.-

Postby jgordon1111 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:23 pm

Barrett 50.Cal wrote:Funny thing is im not a multi, you are all just mad because I didn't have to play for a few months and be really bad like most of you guys had to, I had experience, read up on everything before I started playing, im not sure that theres anything wrong with that? Pretty sure just before im not silly and can actually play decent when I join doesn't make me a multi -.-

Going to quote you here dude." I had experience,"

please pray tell of your FS experience,prior to playing here, oh and the xbox FS is not the same as playing live people on CC. And please let us know where the material can be found so all of us can get better prepared for playing,just by reading up on it. 8-[ :cry: :roll: =D>
Private jgordon1111

PreviousNext

Return to Closed C&A Reports