Conquer Club

useurname[CLOSED]ES

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

useurname[CLOSED]ES

Postby kirilko on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:42 pm

<DELETE ME>
PLACE THE NAME OF THE ACCUSED IN THE SUBJECT LINE!!!

Replace or delete any xxxxxxx with the appropriate information.
Delete any accusations or entries which do not apply.

You can upload image attachments to your post by using the 'Upload Attachment' feature below [Preview] and [Submit] buttons.

Be sure before you accuse someone!
</DELETE ME>

Accused:

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

The accused are suspected of:

Severe Abuse
Other: <Explanation>using extrem language being malitous, and putting people down, all out rude

Game number(s):

[11475284]

Comments:i was simply asking why his, moves in 3 differnet games were so, weird, when he called me an piece of shit, an douchbag, i think this is an violation of the rules, and in an civilized society, isnt how you treat others
Corporal kirilko

Re: useurname

Postby MoB Deadly on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:47 pm

kirilko wrote:
Accused:
useurname

Severe Abuse
Other: <Explanation>using extrem language being malitous, and putting people down, all out rude

Game number(s):

Game 11475284

Comments:i was simply asking why his, moves in 3 differnet games were so, weird, when he called me an piece of shit, an douchbag, i think this is an violation of the rules, and in an civilized society, isnt how you treat others

Cleaned up
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby VampireM on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:49 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:
kirilko wrote:
Accused:
useurname

Severe Abuse

Game number(s):

Game 11475284

Cleaned up

u accused him of cheating and then wonder why he is mad? sure his response was a over the top but there is no rule broken here.. FAMO
Colonel VampireM

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:08 pm

boohoohoo.... need a tissue? ya baby...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby Campin_Killer on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:29 pm

rhp 1 wrote:boohoohoo.... need a tissue? ya baby...
Upcoming Tournaments
NCAA Football
In the Trenches - 3 in sign-ups
13 Colonies
8 Thoughts
Africa

Highscore

Lieutenant Campin_Killer

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:13 pm

The accused hasn't broken any rules. I suggest that you FAMO. This from the community guidelines which you can find here. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7785#p2865163

Marking this CLOSED.

Annoying Players:

Sometimes you will find yourself in a game with an annoying player. If you do not like their comments in the chat or their playing style, you can add that player to your foe list. Once on the list, you will no longer have to read their comments, and they will not be able to join future games with you if you joined the game first. To modify your Foe (and Friends) List, check out the Friends and Foe Page.
If a player's comments do not violate the rules posted below, then do not ask a moderator or administrator to intervene when a player annoys you. This includes curse words and foul language. They are allowed on this site and would be too difficult to moderate every one.
After you are eliminated or the game ends, you will have the opportunity to rate your opponent. Use the ratings and up to 4 tags to describe your opponent and warn/encourage future participants.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: useurname[CLOSED]ES

Postby kirilko on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:36 pm

alright nice to know this thank ou for your time,
Corporal kirilko

Return to Closed C&A Reports