Conquer Club

Secret Diplomacy Possible multis? [cleared] BG

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Secret Diplomacy Possible multis? [cleared] BG

Postby afroaction on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Accused:

tez hodos
kuma32478
rjhankey

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Possible multis?

Other: <Explanation>

Game number(s):

Game 11519643

Comments:Things went strange in this game around round 6 I was no threat, just attacking single terts to gain cards and building up my army, no bonus to break, when Kuma cashed in his set and blew up all my stacks, then Tez decides to kill off the remainder of my stacks. At this point I knew I was cooked and began being suspicious, Did some investigating, and discovered Tez & Khuma have played 102 games together all but one game being doubles.The rest of them are all pretty much 3 or 4 standard games.

Then I did a game search for where all of the 3 accused where in games together and found 41 hits. again no team games, all 3 or 4 man standards games.

Khuma and rjhanky are clans-mates as well.(LOTZ)

also (Tez) has been accused and cleared last year, but i think it was because there was not enough evidence back then and he slipped under the radar.

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=239&t=99485&p=2262489&hilit=tez+hodos#p2262489

They may not be multis, but there is definitely some secret diplomacy going on here.
Major afroaction

Re: can you check them out?

Postby Campin_Killer on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Yeah, cause we know if you had 3 multies, you'd have premium for 2 of them :roll:
Upcoming Tournaments
NCAA Football
In the Trenches - 3 in sign-ups
13 Colonies
8 Thoughts
Africa

Highscore

Lieutenant Campin_Killer

Postby afroaction on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:39 pm

we don't all have wait for the welfare check or sit on daddy's lap to get a premium like you Camping.

tez has 500 games completed, 1/ 5th of them are with kuma, having said that, there's evidence of secret diplomacy & possible point dumping, which last i heard was still against the rules.

Why wouldn't pay an extra 25$ create another account? What's stopping anyone from doing it to gain an advantage on other honest players?

Now please stop talking if you don't have anything to add!
Major afroaction

Postby Frox333 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:53 pm

rjhankey IS NOT A MULTI Afraction!!!!
Major Frox333

Postby afroaction on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:17 pm

This post was made by Frox333 who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
Major afroaction

Postby deantursx on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:27 pm

They're probably not multis....but I see where you're coming from. Its pretty unfair for them to constantly join 4 player standard games and make sure the 4th guy never wins

Highest Score: 3047 - 2/11/13
Major deantursx

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:09 am

Here u go buddy O:) 8-[

afroaction wrote:This post was made by Frox333 who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Frox333 wrote:rjhankey IS NOT A MULTI Afraction!!!!

and
+1

Kuma isnt a multi either :roll:

Maybe SD....
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby Campin_Killer on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:49 am

afroaction wrote:we don't all have wait for the welfare check or sit on daddy's lap to get a premium like you Camping.

tez has 500 games completed, 1/ 5th of them are with kuma, having said that, there's evidence of secret diplomacy & possible point dumping, which last i heard was still against the rules.

Why wouldn't pay an extra 25$ create another account? What's stopping anyone from doing it to gain an advantage on other honest players?

Now please stop talking if you don't have anything to add!

Nah,

See, I paid for premum myself. You can be as much of a douche as you want, I guess
Upcoming Tournaments
NCAA Football
In the Trenches - 3 in sign-ups
13 Colonies
8 Thoughts
Africa

Highscore

Lieutenant Campin_Killer

Re: Secret Diplomacy Possible multis? [pending] BG

Postby BGtheBrain on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:58 am

Keep the flaming and baiting out of the thread please
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby afroaction on Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:49 am

deantursx wrote:They're probably not multis....but I see where you're coming from. Its pretty unfair for them to constantly join 4 player standard games and make sure the 4th guy never wins

Exactly my point. =D>
Major afroaction

Postby hmsps on Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:53 pm

Yeah it looks like friends so they should be blocked.

The flaming usually starts from the Dibbun wannabe!!
Highest score 3372 02/08/12
Highest position 53 02/08/12
Captain hmsps

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:21 pm

Afro I didnt bother to look at any of this,are they alternating the win amongst themselves or is one of them constantly beating the lower ranked player?
Private jgordon1111

Postby afroaction on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Let's just say that the 3rd or 4th player rarely wins, and they alter who wins amongst the 3 accused.

Rough estimate 95% of the combined 143 games they've played together, One of them won.

Sure they may be friends, and like playing each other, but then they shouldn't create games where an UN-suspecting players join them and get double or triple teamed.
Major afroaction

Postby afroaction on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:51 pm

sorry but these screenshots should prove my point.
Major afroaction

Postby Frox333 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:47 pm

so what, i have like 10 friends on this site that i know and play with. is this suddenly against the rules?
Major Frox333

Postby afroaction on Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Frox333 wrote:so what, i have like 10 friends on this site that i know and play with. is this suddenly against the rules?

Ya it is buddy, you can't have 3 friends playing and one UN-suspecting join the 4th player, in a 4 man game. That's smells like secret-diplomacy, and dirty play. Glad you admitted it Frox333, working on a report on you as we speak.

Play with your friends all you want, but you can't farm someone into your game.
Major afroaction

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:53 am

tez hodos, kuma32478 & rjhankey have been cleared of being multis and cleared of secret diplomacy.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby afroaction on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:20 am

BGtheBrain wrote:tez hodos, kuma32478 & rjhankey have been cleared of being multis and cleared of secret diplomacy.

Fine they may not be multis, but how in the heck can they be cleared of secret diplomacy when they have 142 standard 3 or 4 man games when 95% are won by either of them?

That's mathematically impossible without point-dumping, double or triple teaming someone. With That many games it comes to a point, nothing has to be said, they are so accustomed in playing each other, they just do what they have to do.

BG, seriously re-think your verdict and what basis have you decided that no secret-diplomacy is not going on?

It's pretty clear to everyone else! :roll:
Major afroaction

Re: Secret Diplomacy Possible multis? [cleared] BG

Postby afroaction on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:23 am

Rule #2: No secret diplomacy

Any form of diplomatic discussion between opponents must be posted in the game chat in English or in a language that all opponents understand. Diplomacy includes, but is not limited to: proposing truces, negotiating alliances, and coordinating assaults. Secret diplomacy can be hard to prove, but if you suspect it you should leave the players in question appropriate ratings. If you feel certain about players engaging in secret diplomacy consider reporting them in the Cheating & Abuse Reports forum by posting a new topic.

Unwritten Rules

Obviously any gross abuse of the game is forbidden. This includes but is not limited to: throwing games or deliberately benefiting from thrown games, intentional deadbeating, holding players hostage, serial teammate killing, hijacking accounts, systematically "farming" new recruits.
Major afroaction

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:28 am

Can you show me specific examples where secret diplomacy is occurring?
Simply telling me someone wins too much, is not enough evidence to warn someone for secret diplomacy.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby afroaction on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:37 am

BGtheBrain wrote:Can you show me specific examples where secret diplomacy is occurring?
Simply telling me someone wins too much, is not enough evidence to warn someone for secret diplomacy.

Ok i will, give me some time, I'll show you some more evidence.
Major afroaction

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:39 am

Fair enough
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby agentcom on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:29 pm

BGtheBrain wrote:Can you show me specific examples where secret diplomacy is occurring?

I think this is wrong. If 3 players, play 100 4 player games and win 95% of them, that is prima facie evidence of collusion. Whether they are consciously cooperating with eachother or not, statistically that just shouldn't happen.
Brigadier agentcom

Postby chapcrap on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:39 pm

agentcom wrote:

I think this is wrong. If 3 players, play 100 4 player games and win 95% of them, that is prima facie evidence of collusion. Whether they are consciously cooperating with eachother or not, statistically that just shouldn't happen.

I would agree with agentcom, but if you look at the games in his snapshots, most of them are 3 player games with the 3 of them. And until afro actually does the math on the 4 player games, you can't really trust his guestimates.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby chapcrap on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Just looked and they have played a total of 16 four player games together. I think trying to use 143 as the number is a little misleading, isn't it afro? That's good for a total of 0.25% of their games.

Of the 16, they have won 8, fourth player has won 2 and 6 are ongoing. And of the ongoing ones, one of them has been eliminated in 2 of them. Those percentages don't really play to secret diplomacy.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports