Conquer Club

Can I get an opinion on this suicidal maniac?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Can I get an opinion on this suicidal maniac?

Postby JediJoe on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:05 pm

Okay, that was a loaded question.

Anywhoo, I'm in a 100 round limit game, Game 11339713. We're only at round 41, and red has been screaming for everyone to stop building up and attack, attack, ATTACK, for who knows how many rounds (though he's the one that started the round limited game that rewards buildup... go figure).

Blue finally chimed in and threatened to attack me and the other game leader at the time (gray), if we didn't attack each other.

Red ends his truce with me (while still foaming at the mouth for everyone to start WW3), and blue commits to taking Russia from me, but I was in a very vulnerable position, spread across Europe, Canada, and Russia (just to bring in as many troops as I could hold onto them for). At truce end I pulled everything back and consolidated Europe, as I couldn't defend it all.

Soooo, After red moves in on my territory, I decide to counter-attack. It takes me slightly out of the leader position, but also opened up the opportunity for me to take most of NA from him, as he wasn't expecting my attack and spread himself too thin to cover all that territory.

In short - red insults everyone in the game because they are stacking. He attacks me, and I attack back (should be his dream, b/c we were actually fighting instead of stacking). He then immediately after my counter-attack, stacks the remainder of his troops on my border and says he will suicide into me.

WTF? I'm sick of people like that. Am I just over-reacting to this, or is this a really douchebag move on his part? I guess I have no other move than to stack my remaining troops on that border, and hope the overwhelming odds dissuade him. Any other opinions on that?
Last edited by JediJoe on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major JediJoe

Re: Can I get an opinion on this suicidal maniac?

Postby oss spy on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:34 pm

Report him for suiciding. There's no reason you should have to take it from DOUCHEbags.
2012-04-05 19:05:58 - Eagle Orion: For the record, my supposed irrationality has kept me in the game well enough. Just in rather bizaare fashion.

2012-04-05 19:06:28 - nathanmoore04: Look at your troop count...
Sergeant 1st Class oss spy

Postby JediJoe on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:36 pm

You can report for suiciding? Holy smokes Batman, I never knew that, and I've been playing this for YEARS!

Guess I should actually join the community and check out the forums more 'eh? lol

Thanks for the tip, I think I will. I've never reported anyone before, feel like I'm popping my cherry! And to think I've always just foe'd people for suiciding until now...
Major JediJoe

Postby Dibbun on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:55 pm

I don't think he's doing it specifically to be a douche, I think he's doing it because he's freemium and is tired of having that game active... not that it changes anything, just sayin.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby SirSebstar on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:41 am

oss spy wrote:Report him for suiciding. There's no reason you should have to take it from DOUCHEbags.

doesn't work that way. Attacking someone because you are pissing them off in that game is allowed. It is something else if he trolls you in 20 other games and only attacks you..
in short, this is not suiciding as mentioned in the rules.
my advice, FOE this player
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby paulk on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:35 pm

yeah, foe me and stop crying like a little girl on the forums :D hahahahahaa
Major paulk

Postby agentcom on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:47 am

JediJoe wrote:You can report for suiciding? Holy smokes Batman, I never knew that, and I've been playing this for YEARS!

You can. But unless you have plenty of examples, he isn't going to be punished. That said, if you push hard enough, you may get the C&A mods to "NOTE" it, which isn't really that meaningful unless someone else files a similar report in the future.
Colonel agentcom

Postby JediJoe on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:37 am

paulk wrote:yeah, foe me and stop crying like a little girl on the forums :D hahahahahaa

No worries - I'll be doing just that as soon as we finish the game.
Major JediJoe

Postby Viceroy63 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:54 am

In my humble opinion, don't foe him but let him join in your games and take a record of the times this happens (do not say anything to him) and then report the culprit suicidal homo - sapient being. Er, I mean the suspect. LOL.

Do not forget to take snap shots of the game positions where this happens in order to make a better case with C&A.

Remember that it is more blessed to be foed by others then to foe others oneself. :shock:
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
Major Viceroy63

Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.

Postby paulk on Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:44 pm

This is crazy, JediJoe is talking about me in our game together. Painting me as the big bad wolf when he has done the majority of attacking.

Its a World 2.1 game. Game Game 11339713

Game started to stagnate with stacking only around round 30. I asked for people to play and JediJoe replied that this was the way it went down in Round Limit 100 games, and that I could expect it to stand still for another 50 turns before everyone wold start attacking.

So one player, blue, the smallest on the board started moving and I canceled my truce in NA with JediJoe. I had SA and all of NA except Canada. He had Canada (obviously), Russia and Europe.

I had expected JediJoe to put up a fight since he had accumulated at least 100 more troops but he left it all unprotected and moved back to fort his Europe + Russia bonus, forting with about 180 in Iceland.

I happily took NA (for free!) and forted NA with 220 against his Europe and some other smaller stack against Russia.

Next time I looked at the game I find he had attacked through my 220 stack all the way through to SA puncturing all my bonuses. He must have had some great dice. But I was also a bit surprised after his speech about saving troops for the grand finale.

I got pissed and took back all up to Greenland that he had forted with about 200 and put up almost all my remaining troops (140+140) on Nunavut and Lower Canada, the two territories next to Greenland, and I said:

2012-08-12 22:31:58 - paulk: oh how sweet :)
2012-08-13 09:46:52 - paulk: so you decided to waste your troops on me, double sweet.
2012-08-13 09:48:14 - paulk: and everyone else is just standing by, great game... perfect for suiciding.

This was apparently trigger enough for JediJoe to go cry everywhere, on our game forum, on another games forum we had together and of course here. I didnt even think it was worth seriously commenting on really since he obviously was making a whining fool out of himself.

I even commented on his comments

2012-08-14 01:01:15 - paulk: lol, I actually didnt spend any troops on nothing, pink was the one that decided to barge through my 230 troops and after that my chances of winning got pretty slim.
2012-08-14 01:04:03 - paulk: wouldnt surprise me if he barged through the remaining 280 troops and called me the suicider.

Then JediJoe did just that, went through one of the 140 stacks.

Up to this point I had not retaliated at all, I had merely commented that this game was perfect for suiciding and that apparently was enough to get JediJoe to pee his pantalones.

I now went full out with what I had and took Europe from him and he took NA and I already had lost SA, we kind of switched places. I got one turn with a full Europe + Russia bonus and I attacked NA with it, wasting about 130 troops on it but at this point it was personal.

So yes, I "suicided" my last troops on JediJoe after he repeatedly had screwed both me and him out of the game wasting about 400 of my troops.

On top of that he calls me the suicider.

You, dear reader, make your own conclusions.

BTW, I am not a suicider. I like to play hard and I hate stacking games. I will try to get people to react by commenting in the game forum but I would like to say I am a pretty good player. I have a 44% winning rate, most of them on 6-8 player World 2.1 games. Compare that to JediJoe's 26% winning rate...
Major paulk

Postby JediJoe on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:14 pm

Nice try kiddo,

You can't paint a pretty picture out of the steaming pile of crap you laid onto that game. You did a good job of explaining the situation up to when you first quoted yourself.

You threatened me with suicide, and acted on it by closing me in with all of your remaining troops (after you whined all game about no one attacking each other - hypocrite).

I'll explain it for you since you seem to be lacking in the strategy department.

I had you threatening to attack on one front, blue threatening to attack on the other. So I forted all my men into Europe since I had no way to defend all of that (by the way, you got that wrong in your post above - I never kept russia, I forted everything to europe and left russia to blue). You (as I expected), took Canada from me. I knew you would do this, leaving yourself incredibly thin with protecting both americas. This is why I left such a large stack on iceland, so I could attack you when you made the mistake of claiming all that territory (dumb move man...).

I knew blue wouldn't outright attack me considering I left him russia - he's a pacifist, at least in that game. So, I attacked you with the intentions of taking not only Canada, but the U.S. up to Mexico. I burned through your 230 men with plenty to spare on my side - still in 2nd place. I gave you the opportunity to march back down to south america like any sane person would have (another 'mistake' you made in your post above. you still held SA, it was just all 1's). Hell, I didn't even mind if you counter-attacked. Considering your rank, I never expected you would sink so low as to suicide, just because someone finally made an attack when you were screaming for us to do just that...

So, back to when you pooled all of your men together on my borders and committed yourself to suicide. At this point I was getting ready for your final suicide thrust. I pooled all of my 400+ troops together to counter your 2 stacks of 140. You then turned around and took every single piece of my territory (leaving me with 2 territories I believe). You then closed me in with nowhere to go. You left me with 2 choices. Sit there with my 400+ troops while you continually shifted your big stacks around to block me. Or burn through one of your 140 stacks.

You obviously didn't expect me to do that, so I did. You keep saying you were surprised that I would attack considering my speeches on saving your troops for the end-game. Sweet, my strategy worked nim-wit. Of course I'm going to do anything I can to un-balance my enemy and be as unpredictable as possible. You left me with no choice anyhow, I don't understand how you couldn't have expected me to do that.

You said, "Up to this point I had not retaliated at all". So you don't consider taking every single one of my territories on the board (except for 2), and blocking me in with nowhere to go but into your large stack, retaliating? Wow, you just went into full retard mode dude...

Spin the story as much as you want hypocrite. It does no good. I've laid the facts out as they happened.

Yes, I attacked you (as you were creaming in your pants for people to do all game). Yes, you then threatened me with suicide, and blocked me in. Yes, you forced my hand, and I had to attack you again just so I could break out of the 2 territory quarantine you set up for me. You have no one to blame but yourself for that move genius. And yes, you finally suicided into me. Funny thing is, I was still in 3rd place in a game with 5 people left. The people in 1st and 2nd place were primed to take each other out. I probably would have won that game.

Stop trying to re-shape history so it fits your twisted little suicidal mind. You'll be foed once this game is done, and we never have to play each other again.

Bye Hypocrite.
Major JediJoe

Postby paulk on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 pm

lol, whatever you say you still suck.
and yes I forgot I took all of your territories, thanks for reminding me, that is a fond memory haha.
now go cry in your mommy's skirt.
Major paulk

Postby JediJoe on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Nice, well-thought out come-back Hypocrite.

You just negated your own post above when you acknowledged that you retaliated and took all those territories from me. Excellent =D>.

Its so cute - you tried to respond to my post with some well-placed lies in order to make yourself look better. I called you out on your lies, and all you have to say is:

"lol, whatever you say you still suck."

Enjoy those memories of you taking all my terts, and go back to look at the game again to see where you are compared to people that are really playing the game. Poor thing - you screamed all game for people to get some action going, and now that the board is lit up with fighting, lil 'ole you blew your wad against me already in your attempt at suicide. It was a pretty pathetic attempt too, looking at the board now.

=D>
Major JediJoe

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:41 am

Holy moly untie your panties, kiss and make up.. Lol..
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby paulk on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:42 am

Well, this child started it all, both in the game and by starting this thread. It's like he has nothing better to do. Is there not anywhere I can report him for talking shit?
Major paulk

Postby Izual_Rebirth on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:03 pm

"he started it"

And you call him the child?

Anyway you might be pissed off at him "talking shit" but to be fair you're doing more harm to your reputation by keeping this thing going on as opposed to just ignoring him, adding him to your FOE list and moving on.

Everything you bump this thread to respond to him you're just reminding everyone on this board what kids you and the other guy are being over the entire thing.
Cook Izual_Rebirth

Return to Conquer Club Discussion