Campin_Killer

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Campin_Killer

Postby trinicardinal on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:44 am

For anyone who is in a game being modded by Campin_Killer or who is modding a game with him as a player you should be aware that he was busted as a multi and is now a member of "Guests". I do not know if he will be able to return. Now that you know you can take any appropriate action that is necessary. Count Belisle posted some info on this here

Count Belisle wrote:I don't know if I'm suppose to post this here, but I was in The Underworld and Campin had posted in there today. We have lost campin today do to him being banned for being a multi. I don't know the whole story and I'm not going to speculate. Just I wish this didn't happen, he was a lot of fun in our user group, I don't know why people would have multi accounts ( I have 1 paid account and still can't keep up with all my games) he was a good player and I really liked playing in matches with him. :(

trini
Major trinicardinal
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (7)

Re: Campin_Killer

Postby aage on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:02 am

What was his other account's name? I take it he didn't use it to play Mafia, as you don't mention it.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby trinicardinal on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:08 am

aage wrote:What was his other account's name? I take it he didn't use it to play Mafia, as you don't mention it.

While I know the other account name I obtained that information via areas available to me as a mod so I can't disclose that info. I'll just say that the other account was not currently active having been previously guested.
Major trinicardinal
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (5)

Postby betiko on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:09 am

aage wrote:What was his other account's name? I take it he didn't use it to play Mafia, as you don't mention it.

lol!

maybe he was a multi just to have 2 roles in mafia games!
imagine how fucked up it would be to play with one person playing for 2 and the advantage he would have on others lol
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Postby spiesr on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:17 am

trinicardinal wrote:While I know the other account name I obtained that information via areas available to me as a mod so I can't disclose that info. I'll just say that the other account was not currently active having been previously guested.
I gonna call it now: The multi was Yomiel.
Lieutenant spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:28 am

The multi was....
show
show
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor

Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Postby trinicardinal on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:40 am

spiesr wrote:
trinicardinal wrote:While I know the other account name I obtained that information via areas available to me as a mod so I can't disclose that info. I'll just say that the other account was not currently active having been previously guested.
I gonna call it now: The multi was Yomiel.

I'd go out on a limb and say no to this one.... given this - viewtopic.php?f=609&t=176952
Major trinicardinal
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby cooldeals on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:51 am

Campin_Killer wrote:
Re: can you check them out?

Postby Campin_Killer on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:20 pm
Yeah, cause we know if you had 3 multies, you'd have premium for 2 of them :roll:

You can bet he didn't pay for premium for his multis, based on this comment in a C&A last week. It is interesting his teammate requested a multi check on 2 players in their game and then CK gets caught. http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=177441&p=3874300&hilit=Campin_Killer#p3874300
Colonel cooldeals
Chatter
Chatter

Medals: 95
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (13) Challenge Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (9)

Postby jak111 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:12 am

Oh, so I guess there's no point in trying to finish JTTF unless everyone sends their role PM's to someone and they host it.. even then, most of us lost our pm's and my role in particular only the mod knew (inventor is a bitch role >.< Only mod knows what each invention does!!!)
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"
Lieutenant jak111

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:16 am

Man that is some whack crap.
Sergeant jgordon1111

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:45 am

I suppose we could hold out hope that he rebuys premium and comes back...
Captain safariguy5
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer

Medals: 67
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Postby trinicardinal on Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:04 pm

jak111 wrote:Oh, so I guess there's no point in trying to finish JTTF unless everyone sends their role PM's to someone and they host it.. even then, most of us lost our pm's and my role in particular only the mod knew (inventor is a bitch role >.< Only mod knows what each invention does!!!)

I'm trying to see if he can get a list to me with all of his notes/info (since I'm not involved in the game... If I can get it and someone wishes to take it over I can then pass it on to them. (unless Campin buys back in I guess)
Major trinicardinal
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby jak111 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:00 pm

trinicardinal wrote:
jak111 wrote:Oh, so I guess there's no point in trying to finish JTTF unless everyone sends their role PM's to someone and they host it.. even then, most of us lost our pm's and my role in particular only the mod knew (inventor is a bitch role >.< Only mod knows what each invention does!!!)

I'm trying to see if he can get a list to me with all of his notes/info (since I'm not involved in the game... If I can get it and someone wishes to take it over I can then pass it on to them. (unless Campin buys back in I guess)

Alright, thanks bud. Hate to see a pretty good mafia game go to waste just like this XD
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"
Lieutenant jak111

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby trinicardinal on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:11 pm

jak111 wrote:
trinicardinal wrote:

Alright, thanks bud. Hate to see a pretty good mafia game go to waste just like this XD

thank me when/if I get the stuff....lol
Major trinicardinal
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby / on Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:45 pm

So he was colton24, wasn't he?
Sergeant 1st Class /

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Next

Return to Mafia Discussions