Conquer Club

Gaming with mates

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Gaming with mates

Postby Barrett 50.Cal on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:46 pm

So I have a mate who hasn't been on here for around 4-5 months and I only just discovered he ever played, and he might be coming back, is it against conquer club rules for me to play against him in mass numbers of games?? Freestyle unlimited being the two rules :P My favourite haha. Will that be taken as farming? Or what? And what happens if he is really bad and he pretty much never wins and I just keep getting points, is that also against the rules? Just want to know before we start playing each other?

Thanks guuuyyyss :P
Lieutenant Barrett 50.Cal

Re: Gaming with mates

Postby aad0906 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:08 am

Nothing wrong with that if you play heads up, assuming he's not a new recruit. If he's a new recruit I wouldn't play a large amount of games against him because that would definitely be farming and against the rules. If you play against each other in standard games with other players make sure you play fairly. It's unfair if buddies "leave each other" alone in such games or worse: work together. I've seen various examples of that. Personally if I am in a game with a buddy I want to kick his ass ha ha ha.
Major aad0906

Postby rdsrds2120 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:12 pm

If it starts to look like he's throwing games to get you points, it would be up to the C&A team's discretion on what to do. They might ask you to stop playing this settings with him for a bit,

-rd
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby Gillipig on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:07 am

Barrett 50.Cal wrote:So I have a mate who hasn't been on here for around 4-5 months and I only just discovered he ever played, and he might be coming back, is it against conquer club rules for me to play against him in mass numbers of games?? Freestyle unlimited being the two rules :P My favourite haha. Will that be taken as farming? Or what? And what happens if he is really bad and he pretty much never wins and I just keep getting points, is that also against the rules? Just want to know before we start playing each other?

Thanks guuuyyyss :P

Don't ask, just do it :D!
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby aad0906 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:42 am

Gillipig wrote:

He did, and got busted for being a multi :lol:
Major aad0906

Postby Gillipig on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:15 am

aad0906 wrote:
Gillipig wrote:

He did, and got busted for being a multi :lol:

What does that say about me? Was I wrong to encourage him? Yes I know, I'm all me me me :D
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Return to Conquer Club Discussion