Conquer Club

Sherwood Forest Mafia - Game Over, Town Wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Sherwood Forest Mafia - Game Over, Town Wins!

Postby Aimless on Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:48 am

Rules :

A few ground rules.

1. This game is moderated by me (Aimless), I am the law. Whatever I say goes. If I make a mistake Iā€™ll do my best to fix it. All roles will be given out randomly.

2. Do not quote any PMs you receive from the Mod. The only things you may post (loosely paraphrasing) are your roles. Once the game has concluded, feel free to post the rest of your personal information.

3. If you forget your role, or you delete it, that is your own fault. I suggest not doing either.

4. All ā€˜votesā€™ and ā€˜unvotesā€™ must be in red. If they are not, they will not be tallied. (I.E. Vote: Fircoal)
** If you vote two or more times consecutively without an unvote in between them, then the first vote will be the one that gets tallied. **

5. Lynching requires a majority of the town vote, and once the majority has been reached any and all unvotes will not be counted.

6. Once your death scene has been posted, you are dead. You can no longer post anything revealing or of substance. Whining is alright, **Voices from beyond the grave** are alright, as long as nothing of substance is revealed.

7. You may vote "no lynch" to end the day without a death.

8. The game will not be discussed outside this thread, unless your role specifically says you may do so.

9. Do not edit/delete previous posts. Whatever you say goes into historical record.

10. Day scenes I write will be fun and comical, donā€™t read too far into them. No clues or game information will be hidden in the text.

11. Joking in the thread is fine, but donā€™t let it get carried away and take over as spam.

12. Be attentive and active in the game. If I see you are not posting at all, I will prod all those who are inactive. If there is no timely response, you will be replaced.

13. Each game day will last until one player is lynched, or until a decision to no lynch is reached. There will be no official deadline, unless I feel that the game is not progressing, in which case I may impose one.

14. Each game ā€˜nightā€™ will not last more than 72 hours. I will remind all those who have night choices when the deadline is near. If at the end of the 72 hours I have not received your night choice, you will have lost your choice action (I.E. for mafia, there would be a ā€˜no killā€™, etc).

15. If you have any questions about whether you should or shouldnā€™t do something, or just need some clarification, feel free to PM me.

16. Throughout the course of the game, there will be several "events" which will take place. The Archery Contest on Day 3 is one of these, but there may be others. Information regarding these events will be given as announcements during the course of the game. Each person who is affected by the event will also receive a PM from me regarding exactly what effect the event will have on their character. Warning- some of these events may radically change game play.

Addendum :
An important point has been brought to my attention : in games past, people have tried to verify town or scum by asking for the word count of a win condition, or for a specific word in that win condition. I would like to make it clear that I consider both of those to be instances of "quoting your role PM," and thus a violation of the spirit of the rules if not the letter. In other words, don't do it.

What you may do : you may quote the name of your role, your alignment, and give a loose paraphrase regarding your role abilities. Otherwise, don't give out any information regarding your role PM. The same goes for any other PM I send you. If you have a specific question about something you think may or may not be allowed, I recommend that you ask me.

Player List

Alive -
1. pancakemix - Peasant
2. Selin (replaces XenHu) - Prince John
4. nagerous (replaces hecter) - Peasant
5. dominationnation - Peasant
8. red bull (replaces dwightschrute) - Nobleman
9. Incandenza (replaces jnd) - Nobleman
10. I GOT SERVED - Nobleman
11. LSU Tiger Josh - Royal bodyguard
12. Talapus (replaces Guilty Biscuit) - Peasant
13. spinwizard - Nobleman
23. for dummies - Bishop of Hereford (Priest)
25. autoload - Peasant

Dead -
16. mandalorian, Maid Marian (Roleblocker), lynched Day 1.
3. Fircoal, Nobleman, (Townie), beaten to death Night 1.
17. wicked, Friar Tuck, (Mafia), shot with a black quarrel Night 1.
21. spiesr, Nobleman, (Townie), lynched Day 2.
14. The1exile, Doctor, beaten to death Night 2.
15. Anarkistsdream, Will Scarlett (Mafia), shot with a black quarrel Night 2.
18. AK_iceman, the Sheriff of Nottingham (Cop), shot with a black quarrel Day 3.
19. got tonkaed, Sir Guy of Guisborne (Vigilante), beaten to death Day 3.
20. Selin, Alan-a-Dale (Arrowproof Townie), lynched Day 3.
22. Colaalone (replaces Ehriggn), Robert, Earl of Locksley, commonly called Robin Hood (Mafia), lynched Day 4.
6. Aegnor, Ranger (Tracker), beaten to death Night 4.
7. willis (replaces She Wolf), Nobleman (Townie), lynched Day 5.
24. moz, Little John (Mafia), lynched Day 6.

Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Last edited by Aimless on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:38 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Private Aimless

Postby The1exile on Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:49 am

Sweet we're starting.
Lieutenant The1exile

Postby spinwizard on Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:49 am

FOS-Wicked 8)
Private 1st Class spinwizard

Postby Aimless on Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:56 am

Day 1 - In which there was great strength of feet.

"Hear Ye, Hear Ye;

By royal proclamation of Prince John;

Be it known that the continued villainy of one Robert, formerly Earl of Locksley, commonly called Robin Hood, is considered an affront to the Regency, and by extension the King;

And that the failure of the People to produce this Robin Hood is also considered to be an affront;

It is hereby resolved that:

Martial law is declared throughout the kingdom;

Each day, one person of ill repute shall hang by the neck until dead;

This process shall continue until this scourge has been cleansed from our land."
Private Aimless

Postby autoload on Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:58 am

Random.org says to

Vote: I GOT SERVED

Been a while since I could use Random.org
Major autoload

Postby autoload on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:00 pm

Vote: I GOT SERVED
Major autoload

Postby Aimless on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:03 pm

Announcement

An important point has been brought to my attention : in games past, people have tried to verify town or scum by asking for the word count of a win condition, or for a specific word in that win condition. I would like to make it clear that I consider both of those to be instances of "quoting your role PM," and thus a violation of the spirit of the rules if not the letter. In other words, don't do it.

What you may do : you may quote the name of your role, and give a loose paraphrase regarding your role abilities. Otherwise, don't give out any information regarding your role PM. The same goes for any other PM I send you. If you have a specific question about something you think may or may not be allowed, I recommend that you ask me.
Private Aimless

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:05 pm

Well, pip, pip, cheerio and all of that bother... Let us have some crumpets and read Chaucer....
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby The1exile on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:08 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:Well, pip, pip, cheerio and all of that bother... Let us have some crumpets and read Chaucer....

I thort we wuz s'posed to be peasants?

spinwizard plays the part well
Lieutenant The1exile

Postby mandalorian2298 on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:12 pm

FOS Exile
Peasants are in league with that Hood! :evil:
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby autoload on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:12 pm

The1exile wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:Well, pip, pip, cheerio and all of that bother... Let us have some crumpets and read Chaucer....

Actually, you might be on to something The1exile. Perhaps a Freudian slip by Anarkistsdream?

FOS: Anarkistsdream
Major autoload

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:15 pm

autoload wrote:
The1exile wrote:

Actually, you might be on to something The1exile. Perhaps a Freudian slip by Anarkistsdream?

Oh, yeah... A real slip up.... :roll: Like I am just super knowledgable about the way peasants spoke 700 years ago...

Somehow, I doubt any of you could talk like that.

And, I hate to tell you all, but I was talking the way King John and his people would, which would make me a TOWNIE...

Despite what you people think, Robin Hood is the ENEMY...
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby autoload on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:16 pm

And super defensive to boot... Hmmmnnnn....
Major autoload

Postby XenHu on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:17 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:
autoload wrote:
The1exile wrote:

Oh, yeah... A real slip up.... :roll: Like I am just super knowledgable about the way peasants spoke 700 years ago...

And, I hate to tell you all, but I was talking the way King John and his people would, which would make me a TOWNIE...

A tad too serious of a reply, don't you think?

-X
Cook XenHu

Postby The1exile on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:19 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:Oh, yeah... A real slip up.... :roll: Like I am just super knowledgable about the way peasants spoke 700 years ago...

Just imitate a chav :lol:

Anarkistsdream wrote:And, I hate to tell you all, but I was talking the way King John and his people would, which would make me a TOWNIE...

King John would speak like that, his muscle wouldn't. There could be arguments made either way, But you are very defensive about it...
Lieutenant The1exile

Postby mandalorian2298 on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:20 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:
autoload wrote:
The1exile wrote:

FOS autoload for a slip he mad while accusing Narc of sliping :D
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:20 pm

I'm not defensive... You all just make no sense to base accusations off of a random little British accent I tried...

So what, it failed... Doesn't mean anything about this game.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:21 pm

And, in any case, maybe I'm fucking King John...

None of you have any idea...

Again, Robin Hood is the ENEMY... We are here to KILL HIM... Remember that, because both Exile and Auto look like they don't like the British aristocracy...

FOS: the1exile
Autoload
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby autoload on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:30 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:FOS autoload for a slip he mad while accusing Narc of sliping :D

I had a feeling that you and I were not on the same side when I saw you post this:
mandalorian2298 wrote:FOS Exile
Peasants are in league with that Hood! :evil:

Now, I'm not saying either you or I have to be bad guys, but I'm guessing Aimless has at least 3 factions not including any independents.

I propose that he's running the Merry Men faction (obviously), the Royalty, and possibly a peasant class that is caught in the middle. Everyone in this proposed peasant class must decide for themselves who exactly are the real bad guys.

Maybe it's too early to say this, but I believe The1exile is on the same side as myself just by what has been said so far.
Major autoload

Postby I GOT SERVED on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:33 pm

Well well then. This has already turned intersting, and yet we just started. But I suppose that's how day 1 always is.

I don't want to jump down anybody's throat yet, but some serious replies already doesn't exactly come off good on your reputation.

Highest score: 2512
Highest rank: 424
Captain I GOT SERVED

Postby autoload on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:34 pm

Since we already got the ball rolling...

Unvote: I GOT SERVED
Major autoload

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:49 pm

but some serious replies already doesn't exactly come off good on your reputation.

Then how would you suggest we play the game, IGS?
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby The1exile on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:54 pm

:nudges Annie surreptitiously and passes Annie the Worcester sauce:

You're going to need that if you want to look British ;)
Lieutenant The1exile

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:03 pm

The1exile wrote::nudges Annie surreptitiously and passes Annie the Worcester sauce:

You're going to need that if you want to look British ;)

I LOVE that stuff.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby AK_iceman on Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:15 pm

Just checking in right now, don't have enough evidence to make any kind of guess from, so......

I'll be back later. :D
Sergeant 1st Class AK_iceman

Next

Return to Mafia Archives