Conquer Club

anotherdk - Multi [Cleared] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

anotherdk - Multi [Cleared] DCR

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Accused: anotherdk

The accused are suspected of: Being Multis

Game number(s): Game 11615900

Comments: He knows how to play Arms Race, and knows the word "farm." Definitely someone on the site before, he is a multi.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Re: anotherdk - Multi [Pending] DCR

Postby xroads on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:04 pm

No he isnt you moron, he is my 13 yr old son I am introducing to CC.

Now I am going to start a farming thread considering his very first game on CC you join to farm easy points!
Captain xroads

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:48 pm

xroads wrote:No he isnt you moron, he is my 13 yr old son I am introducing to CC.

Now I am going to start a farming thread considering his very first game on CC you join to farm easy points!

How in the world am I supposed to know that... I'm not a Multi Hunter or a Magical Genie...
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:49 pm

If he is your son... then the mods will close this.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Symmetry on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:03 pm

Meh, the mods would have to be peculiarly gullible to believe the 13 year old son line.

Here's a list of the account's games:

http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=find&submit=Search&p1=anotherdk&so=D

All 1 vs 1 games that the account started. Two on classic, two on Arms Race.

All with escalating rules and chained forts.

And then there's the evidence of what anotherdk says in chat:

2012-09-03 17:48:44 - anotherdk: Thats what you get for farming you stupid f*ck

Huh- a 13 year old newbie? Not likely.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby therev1957 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Symmetry wrote:Meh, the mods would have to be peculiarly gullible to believe the 13 year old son line.

Huh- a 13 year old newbie? Not likely.

Probably learned from his "Daddy"
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser

Postby GeneralRisk on Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:54 pm

JDsizzle...I see he is still up to his old farmer/Ranching habits.
Major GeneralRisk

Postby Evil Semp on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:59 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:JDsizzle...I see he is still up to his old farmer/Ranching habits.

GeneralRisk just because you missed your change to comment in the farming thread does not mean you can come in here and do it. Consider this your free pass. Only one to a customer.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby GeneralRisk on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Evil Semp wrote:
GeneralRisk wrote:JDsizzle...I see he is still up to his old farmer/Ranching habits.

GeneralRisk just because you missed your change to comment in the farming thread does not mean you can come in here and do it. Consider this your free pass. Only one to a customer.
K ty
Major GeneralRisk

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Idk if the Mods want to remove this or not, if this is xroads son, the clearly it isn't multi. BUT, however, I would have been willing to remove this accusation if xroads would have handled the situation better.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Izual_Rebirth on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:00 am

Even if it is his son and it's not a multi I still don't think they should be playing the same games together.
Cook Izual_Rebirth

Postby Symmetry on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:20 pm

Izual_Rebirth wrote:Even if it is his son and it's not a multi I still don't think they should be playing the same games together.

He's not- none of the games under the anotherdk account involve the xroads account. The son excuse is likely a pre-emptive attempt to dodge the IP address problem.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby xroads on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:28 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Izual_Rebirth wrote:Even if it is his son and it's not a multi I still don't think they should be playing the same games together.

He's not- none of the games under the anotherdk account involve the xroads account. The son excuse is likely a pre-emptive attempt to dodge the IP address problem.

Think about it dumb ass.

If I was going to start a multi account, would I start 1 vs 1 games?

Most multis I have seen usually are playing games with several other people.

I am pushing 9000 games played, do you really think I would start another account just to play 1 vs 1?
Captain xroads

Postby #1_stunna on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:33 pm

xroads wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

Think about it dumb ass.

I am pushing 9000 games played, do you really think I would start another account just to play 1 vs 1?

no need to flame!

of course you would create a multi after 9,000 games played; why wouldn't you?

hasn't everybody done that before?
12:17:31 ā€¹Pixarā€ŗ im gonna be fappin to that all night long
10:59:12 ā€¹rhp 1ā€ŗ holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ā€¹Ace Rimmerā€ŗ Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ā€¹Sackett58ā€ŗ Right hand or left Ace?
Major #1_stunna

Postby Symmetry on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:59 pm

xroads wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

Think about it dumb ass.

So when the mods check the accounts, they'll find the same IP address for both accounts? And your excuse will be that it's your 13 year old son?

Do you really think they'll buy that?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby jackal31 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:35 pm

I dont understand why everyone is so quick to dismiss the possibility. Obviously we all cant be naive enough to think it would be this way every time, but there can exist those few that are true and honest.

I think the only questions for x is....prove it. I remember playing him years ago. I dont have any reason to see him making another account for himself, but he will need to prove it. Kinda tough to do given the circumstances. Also, I dont feel he needs to justify it to the CC community (including me)....just the people that count.
Best Score: 3476
1/9/12
Colonel jackal31

Postby xroads on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:43 pm

OK, tell me how to prove it?

Want our names to do a FB search. Each of us have one & it shows father/son?
Captain xroads

Postby Symmetry on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:08 pm

jackal31 wrote:I dont understand why everyone is so quick to dismiss the possibility. Obviously we all cant be naive enough to think it would be this way every time, but there can exist those few that are true and honest.

I think the only questions for x is....prove it. I remember playing him years ago. I dont have any reason to see him making another account for himself, but he will need to prove it. Kinda tough to do given the circumstances. Also, I dont feel he needs to justify it to the CC community (including me)....just the people that count.

I'm not quick to disbelieve it- for it to be true he'd have to have a 13 year old son, who talks like him (like a veteran CC player), who plays on the same maps and settings his father does (not for newbies them), and starts all his own games.

Chained forts? 1vs1 games? A diificult map like Arms Race?

For the 13 year old son thing to work, you'd have to find excuses for the rest. it's simply more than believable.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby xroads on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Symmetry wrote:
jackal31 wrote:I dont understand why everyone is so quick to dismiss the possibility. Obviously we all cant be naive enough to think it would be this way every time, but there can exist those few that are true and honest.

I'm not quick to disbelieve it- for it to be true he'd have to have a 13 year old son, who talks like him (like a veteran CC player), who plays on the same maps and settings his father does (not for newbies them), and starts all his own games.

Chained forts? 1vs1 games? A diificult map like Arms Race?

For the 13 year old son thing to work, you'd have to find excuses for the rest. it's simply more than believable.

So do you think I was going to set up his account & say "here you go, but I am not going to watch or give advice"? Obviously I am going to. Its just like teaching your child anything else (obviously you must not have kids) I was sitting with him telling him what would happen if you do this & this. He had no idea what spoils were or how to get them. He has seen me play arms race alot ( i have 4500 games on that map), so he wanted to play it. I got him started & sent him on his own.

I am done defending myself to you. Obvious you think you are some big shit considering how you weigh in on every thread concerning you or not.

When the mods want to contact me for an explanation & proof, I will be more then happy to talk to them.
Captain xroads

Postby Symmetry on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:48 pm

So that wasn't you swearing and accusing the OP of farming?

xroads wrote:No he isnt you moron, he is my 13 yr old son I am introducing to CC.

Link: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&f=5&p=3880556

Link: http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=11615900

Care to try again? Your 13 year old sounds kind of the same as you. Exactly the same, in fact.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby xroads on Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:09 pm

So are you a mod or what?

All I see is that you are a freemium who has played a whole 66 games, yet seems to be intent on being involved in everyones business.

If you are a mod, great lets get this taken care of. If not STFU & go somewhere else & mind your own business.
Captain xroads

Postby Symmetry on Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:16 pm

xroads wrote:So are you a mod or what?

All I see is that you are a freemium who has played a whole 66 games, yet seems to be intent on being involved in everyones business.

If you are a mod, great lets get this taken care of. If not STFU & go somewhere else & mind your own business.

Mods have mod tags in their names. They're easy to spot. Be a good chap and stop with the trolling.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby xroads on Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:18 pm

I am the one that is trolling? And you are involved in this report how?
Captain xroads

Postby Symmetry on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:04 pm

xroads wrote:I am the one that is trolling?

You specifically said that you'd make a thread with regard to this thread made against you.

I can quote and link you, though it's right there on the first page.

Link to the comment: Here

Link to the thread you made: Here

So the short answer is yes, you are.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby new guy1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:03 pm

Actually I believe xroads is trolling, symmetry was giving his two cents worth. As for the 13 year old son, I am always a sucker for family stories (though Im not a mod, so I guess it doesnt matter), and so I can easily believe him. Though the son's attitude is quite rude behavior, and quite uncalled for (did he ever think the guy joined the game to have some fun?). Its quite easy to prove... (mad sarcasm) just supply the mods with social security and your name and billing address (obviously disregaurd the last sentence as it was for fun). Im sure if you're willing to prove it then it should be okay. But what do I know?
Sergeant new guy1

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports