Conquer Club

who is winning?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

who is winning?

Postby mc05025 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:46 am

At a nuclear spoil game (and lets say standard), if a player nuke and eliminate all the remaining players of the game including himself who is the winner?
Field Marshal mc05025

Re: who is winning?

Postby SirSebstar on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:52 am

this has been tested before.
if you nuke 3 players with 3 spoils, then the order of how/when the spoils were gotten shows who dies first.
from old to newest.
The spoils are already listed in the order that they were collect/and can be cashed..

this means that if your LAST territory is not the last spoil, you could give the win to anther player
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby Forza AZ on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:53 am

So lets say a player has Spoils named A, B and C (listed in that order), then the player that hold region C will win the game.
It doesn't matter in what order you select the Spoils you want to cash. The order in which they are displayed decides which region is nuked first, second and third.
Highest score: 3130 (9 July 2009)
Colonel Forza AZ

Postby agentcom on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Wow, that would be a crazy way to end the game. Related question ... Who gets the points in a terminator game?

Seems like player taking the action (playing the cards) should get the win (from the OP) and the points (from my related question). I'm sure this occurrence is too rare to expect a fix to be provided, but it does seem to me to be the wrong way of doing things.
Brigadier agentcom

Postby JBlombier on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:40 pm

I would think, but am not sure, that if a player for instance cashes A, B and C as spoils and has B as his last region, that he gains the points from the player who was on A (and has that as his last region). But... The player who has region C (and has that as his last region) will gain the points from the casher (who has region B), because player B has eliminated himself and can't get his own points. I'm interested to see if others agree.
Colonel JBlombier

Postby SirSebstar on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:07 pm

JBlombier wrote:I would think, but am not sure, that if a player for instance cashes A, B and C as spoils and has B as his last region, that he gains the points from the player who was on A (and has that as his last region). But... The player who has region C (and has that as his last region) will gain the points from the casher (who has region B), because player B has eliminated himself and can't get his own points. I'm interested to see if others agree.

only in terminator, but yes
Major SirSebstar

Postby Jippd on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:56 am

I thought this was tested before and neutral player earned the points when someone nuked themselves out in a terminator? Meaning the points disappeared
Major Jippd

Postby SirSebstar on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:17 am

Jippd wrote:I thought this was tested before and neutral player earned the points when someone nuked themselves out in a terminator? Meaning the points disappeared

most certainly NOT.
it is a (more or less ) closed system of points. if you take points from somebody to give them at another. This is why deleting players presents a problem
(disappearing players is not,)
Major SirSebstar

Postby darth emperor on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:18 am

Jippd wrote:I thought this was tested before and neutral player earned the points when someone nuked themselves out in a terminator? Meaning the points disappeared

Nope, its tested and the winning player gets the points. Just like when someone misses 3 turns in a terminator and no one takes his troops

EDIT: SirSebstar was faster
Sergeant 1st Class darth emperor

Return to Conquer Club Discussion