Campin_Killer

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Campin_Killer

Postby Count Belisle on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:17 am

/ wrote:So he was colton24, wasn't he?

Yes he was
Want to enter The Underworld? Click here to send me a PM and find out how. (Selective Recruitment)
Corporal Count Belisle
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby colton24 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:17 pm

Hey guys,

I'd first off, in advance, like to apologize the way that happened with JTTF. I honestly got tired of acting like some random person, and eventually told some people on Chat and then in VGU. I was a bit pissed when I got banned, and I apologize to all that wanted to keep playing JTTF.

But, hey, I am back...and +1 to / for figuring out who I was.
Highest Rank: Lt | Highest Score: 1641
Mr. Squirrel wrote:
pmchugh wrote:BUMP- one more fool needed :mrgreen:

One fool reporting for duty!
Private 1st Class colton24

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby rishaed on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:34 am

O.o hes back!! nice glad to have you just more shenanigans like that k? ;) Was bummed that your games just up and died :cry:... find a game to jump in if you can now
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Previous

Return to Mafia Discussions