IT'S ABOUT TO FINALLY HAPPEN...

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby Robinette on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:29 am

Victor Sullivan wrote:Personally, Robinette, I think you have one of the most difficult medals to achieve in all of Conquer Club: your specific General Contribution medal. No one can even attempt to fill the slot you'd leave empty, should you ever leave. How can an institution stay standing if its foundation gives out? How can a daisy show its petals in the spring if it has no roots to absorb the nutrients it needs? It takes a certain kind of person to have such an impact with no tools.

If I'm going to be perfectly honest, I'm not even sure if I deserve to be in your game. You should have your game be a game for those that have contributed as you have, like AndyDufresne, Woodruff, and Fruitcake.

I'm just the Newsletter guy.

-Sully



We have a newsletter?

hahaha...



but your idea, what a fun idea it would be...
perhaps we should do this for my 201st win ;)
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Robinette
 
Posts: 2943
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:32 pm
Location: Northern California
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Robinette wrote:
squishyg wrote:nice shoes, wanna play?



*gasp*

This is totally the best short submission ever...

normally i would prefer some degree of verbosity,
but these are the 4 most delightful words in this entire thread...
and the double entendre is simply delicious...


Bloody favouritism is what it is...
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
Robinette wrote:
squishyg wrote:nice shoes, wanna play?



*gasp*

This is totally the best short submission ever...

normally i would prefer some degree of verbosity,
but these are the 4 most delightful words in this entire thread...
and the double entendre is simply delicious...


Bloody favouritism is what it is...

I thought it was cute.

-Sully
User avatar
Corporal Victor Sullivan
 
Posts: 7175
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:10 pm

Victor Sullivan wrote:
I thought it was cute.

-Sully


That's beside the point, Sully... sheesh.
They're clanmates ffs! I call foul!
I'm going to have to read the fine print on the details of the contest, I could have sworn I saw something about employees and their family members being unable to participate...
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby Robinette on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:
I thought it was cute.

-Sully


That's beside the point, Sully... sheesh.
They're clanmates ffs! I call foul!
I'm going to have to read the fine print on the details of the contest, I could have sworn I saw something about employees and their family members being unable to participate...


yeah... it does look kinda bad, don't it...
but it doesn't matter who would have said them,
those submissions were destined for the short list..

especially squishy's post,
i mean, come on... pure genius right there...
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Robinette
 
Posts: 2943
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:32 pm
Location: Northern California
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby Robinette on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Thank you one and all for the submissions...
I enjoyed them all, and wished there was room for more of you.
But there can be only 5 winners, so...
After careful review, i have chosen the 5 best...

Late entries will still be accepted, and can still bump those on the list,
except for TWO entries (Woodruff and Squishyg) that are locked in.

Well, here it is... the top 5 qualifiers so far...

SHORT LIST OF THE BEST SUBMISSIONS:



WOODRUFF
Woodruff wrote:Woodruff: I'll ride in his place.
Robinette: What's your name, Woodruff? I'm asking you Woodruff Thatcher, to answer me with your name? It's not Sir Woodruff. It's not Captain, or Major or Brigadier Woodruff. It's certainly not Conqueror Woodruff.
Woodruff: I'm aware of that.
Robinette: You have to be of noble birth to compete!
Woodruff: A detail. The landscape is points. Do you want to gain them or don't you?
Robinette: If the nobles find out who you are there'll be the devil to pay.
Woodruff: Then pray that they don't.

My Ringside Announcer: You are all equally blessed. For I have the pride, the privilege, nay, the pleasure of introducing to you to a knight, sired by knights. A knight who can trace his lineage back beyond Charlemagne. I first met him atop a mountain near Jerusalem, praying to God, asking his forgiveness for the Saracen blood spilt by his sword. Next, he amazed me still further in Italy when he saved a fatherless beauty from the would-be ravishing of her dreadful Turkish uncle. In Greece, he spent a year in silence just to better understand the sound of a whisper. And so without further gilding the lily and with no more adieu, I give to you, the seeker of serenity, the protector of Italian virginity, the enforcer of our Lord God, the one, the only, Woodruff!

I shall save one of my four spots (soon to be available, may not apply to your area, must be present to win) in the great hope to be selected for this tremendous honor and privilege!



JANOMIKE
Janomike wrote:200 Siege, stolze Zahl
nun hast du die Qual der Wahl.

Wählst du mich so werde ich,
dich besiegen sicherlich.

Tust du es nicht ist für mich klar
dass es Angst vor mir nur war.

Ok so i added a german poem as well, will give you the translation
as soon as im on your list :)



FRUITCAKE
Fruitcake wrote:I would like to join this party for one simple inescapable reason.

Whenever one is seated across from Robin, one is always assured of a very strong opposition. It is by playing such games that one hones the skills required to win more.



VICTOR SULLIVAN
Victor Sullivan wrote:Personally, Robinette, I think you have one of the most difficult medals to achieve in all of Conquer Club: your specific General Contribution medal. No one can even attempt to fill the slot you'd leave empty, should you ever leave. How can an institution stay standing if its foundation gives out? How can a daisy show its petals in the spring if it has no roots to absorb the nutrients it needs? It takes a certain kind of person to have such an impact with no tools.

If I'm going to be perfectly honest, I'm not even sure if I deserve to be in your game. You should have your game be a game for those that have contributed as you have, like AndyDufresne, Woodruff, and Fruitcake.

I'm just the Newsletter guy.
-Sully



SQUISHYG
squishyg wrote:nice shoes, wanna play?





the final qualifiers are anxiously awaiting the news if they have made it or not...

Image
User avatar
Brigadier Robinette
 
Posts: 2943
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:32 pm
Location: Northern California
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Ah well, it was a good ride. I have no regrets.
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby Robinette on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:Ah well, it was a good ride. I have no regrets.


you give up too easily
User avatar
Brigadier Robinette
 
Posts: 2943
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:32 pm
Location: Northern California
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:07 am

Ok...
To follow in squishyg's cliche-ridden footsteps...

My name is Terrance and I am funky.
Cooks fear me, women want me.
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby Victor Sullivan on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:07 am

Robinette wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:Ah well, it was a good ride. I have no regrets.


you give up too easily

In the words of Captain Morgan,

Image

So, Funkyterrance, are you going to be the captain or the barrel?

-Sully
User avatar
Corporal Victor Sullivan
 
Posts: 7175
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:17 am

If you're having risk problems, I feel bad for you son.. I've got one-ninety-nine victories but NoSurv ain't one! :D

ifyaknowwhatimsayin...
Last edited by NoSurvivors on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby trinicardinal on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:26 am

bah - time to settle the matter once and for all

this competition seems to be going more and more to the birds

Image

while we each try to soar just a little higher

Image

we seem to have missed the waves of change sneaking in below

Image

then reality comes splashing in to remind people they are once again left with nothing but the bench to sit on

Image

because a select few have gained that chance for a shot

Image

and as the day draws to a close

Image

the question still remains - who among us will stand out?

Image

and start a new day as fresh as the dew on the flowers?

Image


Everyone of these photos were taken by me in my country of Trinidad & Tobago... enjoy them folks for, just like the diversity of our country, the beauty and strength of us is as simple and as complex as the lotus

Image

and now I ask you who dares to challenge me on the mere platform of a map where I can instead, map a country in this form?

I rest my case!
Last edited by trinicardinal on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Image
User avatar
Captain trinicardinal
Head Chatter
Head Chatter
 
Posts: 2890
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:59 am
Location: On a Tropical Island - Coconut anyone?
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (17) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (8)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:22 am

trinicardinal wrote:I rest my case!


Hmm, Ticardinal...
Giving Robinette flashbacks of being read runaway bunny while snuggled in pajamas could very well get you your seat.
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby trinicardinal on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:33 am

Funkyterrance wrote:
trinicardinal wrote:I rest my case!


Hmm, Ticardinal...
Giving Robinette flashbacks of being read runaway bunny while snuggled in pajamas could very well get you your seat.


Right idea - wrong story... More like Bunny travels the Caribbean :lol:
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Image
User avatar
Captain trinicardinal
Head Chatter
Head Chatter
 
Posts: 2890
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:59 am
Location: On a Tropical Island - Coconut anyone?
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (17) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (8)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Hey, I just met you..
And this is CRAZY...
but you havent beat me..
so add me maybe?
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby Robinette on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:06 pm

=D> well done,,, beautiful on so many levels,,
and i am duly impressed that these are your own photos...

you sir, are in...



trinicardinal wrote:bah - time to settle the matter once and for all

this competition seems to be going more and more to the birds

Image

while we each try to soar just a little higher

Image

we seem to have missed the waves of change sneaking in below

Image

then reality comes splashing in to remind people they are once again left with nothing but the bench to sit on

Image

because a select few have gained that chance for a shot

Image

and as the day draws to a close

Image

the question still remains - who among us will stand out?

Image

and start a new day as fresh as the dew on the flowers?

Image


Everyone of these photos were taken by me in my country of Trinidad & Tobago... enjoy them folks for, just like the diversity of our country, the beauty and strength of us is as simple and as complex as the lotus

Image

and now I ask you who dares to challenge me on the mere platform of a map where I can instead, map a country in this form?

I rest my case!
User avatar
Brigadier Robinette
 
Posts: 2943
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:32 pm
Location: Northern California
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby Robinette on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:10 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:Hey, I just met you..
And this is CRAZY...
but you havent beat me..
so add me maybe?



cute... but the bar has been raised...
you'll need to be better now.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Robinette
 
Posts: 2943
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:32 pm
Location: Northern California
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby Victor Sullivan on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:51 pm

Robinette wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:Hey, I just met you..
And this is CRAZY...
but you havent beat me..
so add me maybe?



cute... but the bar has been raised...
you'll need to be better now.

Or lowered, if you know what I mean...

Image

Too bad I got a bad back :(

-Sully
User avatar
Corporal Victor Sullivan
 
Posts: 7175
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby Seulessliathan on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:56 am

Now we are getting somewhere, please keep it up for a while Robi, after a lame start this thread seems worth a regular check now. I still have some cookies to crumble, and german TV is terrible.
User avatar
Brigadier Seulessliathan
 
Posts: 816
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:52 am
Medals: 54
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (12) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby Seulessliathan on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:27 am

It´s time to stand up and speak the truth:

Robinette abuses you.

She drags all poetry all great thoughts and all the intelligent comments out of you, she wallows it with diabolic giggle, leaving you intellectual exhausted. Stay away from this thread if you believe their is still any kind of intelligence in you.
Try to escape, find a save spot, maybe behind a huge block in Bangkok, formally known as Siam. She has enough brains from America and Europe to drain, so there are chances you might survive..... survive at least for a few more turns, until the final sweep.

You can try to sit on your two pair in Sydney and believe pinky´s block in Bangkok (Siam) will protect you.
It won´t.
Pink is nasty and evil, the right hand of Robinette.
Pink will screw you.
Don´t tell me after that you haven´t been warned.
But if you read this thread, odds are you are doomed anyway.

My condolences to all who get lurked in a game with Robinette.
RIP
User avatar
Brigadier Seulessliathan
 
Posts: 816
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:52 am
Medals: 54
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (12) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby Funkyterrance on Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:32 pm

Don't worry about me I'm just here for the free chips and salsa.
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby Seulesliathan on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:08 pm

Seulessliathan wrote:It´s time to stand up and speak the truth:

Robinette abuses you.

She drags all poetry all great thoughts and all the intelligent comments out of you, she wallows it with diabolic giggle, leaving you intellectual exhausted. Stay away from this thread if you believe their is still any kind of intelligence in you.
Try to escape, find a save spot, maybe behind a huge block in Bangkok, formally known as Siam. She has enough brains from America and Europe to drain, so there are chances you might survive..... survive at least for a few more turns, until the final sweep.

You can try to sit on your two pair in Sydney and believe pinky´s block in Bangkok (Siam) will protect you.
It won´t.
Pink is nasty and evil, the right hand of Robinette.
Pink will screw you.
Don´t tell me after that you haven´t been warned.
But if you read this thread, odds are you are doomed anyway.

My condolences to all who get lurked in a game with Robinette.
RIP


Hi everybody, I just want to say that my big brother Seulessliathan does not speak for our entire family. Why just last night at the dinner table we were discussing the mathematical advantage of starting 4th in a game as the color Blue, when suddenly big brother blurts out something about losing 12 of the 13 games he has played against Robinette. He was very upset about it, and this obsession of his is beginning to surface more and more frequently. I think Seulessliathan is the way that he is because he was born with an extra "s" chromosone, and well I don't think I need to explain how messed up that will make a guy, especially for my brother since all told, he has 3. Seriously, I know tons of normal people who don't even have one s, but not Seulessliathan, he has THREE, the poor boy. And one of them is even UPPER CASE, for God's sake! Well that is all I wanted to say. And if you are ever in a game with my brother Seulessliathan, be gentle with him and please don't point out that he has one more s than me.
New Recruit Seulesliathan
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:50 pm

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:53 am

Seulesliathan wrote:
Hi everybody, I just want to say that my big brother Seulessliathan does not speak for our entire family. Why just last night at the dinner table we were discussing the mathematical advantage of starting 4th in a game as the color Blue, when suddenly big brother blurts out something about losing 12 of the 13 games he has played against Robinette. He was very upset about it, and this obsession of his is beginning to surface more and more frequently. I think Seulessliathan is the way that he is because he was born with an extra "s" chromosone, and well I don't think I need to explain how messed up that will make a guy, especially for my brother since all told, he has 3. Seriously, I know tons of normal people who don't even have one s, but not Seulessliathan, he has THREE, the poor boy. And one of them is even UPPER CASE, for God's sake! Well that is all I wanted to say. And if you are ever in a game with my brother Seulessliathan, be gentle with him and please don't point out that he has one more s than me.


Cute, in a Sesame Street sort of way.
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby trinicardinal on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:55 am

I shall now sit and reflect on what the upcoming game might hold in store for me

Image
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Image
User avatar
Captain trinicardinal
Head Chatter
Head Chatter
 
Posts: 2890
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:59 am
Location: On a Tropical Island - Coconut anyone?
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (17) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (8)

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Cocky S.O.B. isn't he?
Maybe I should take a picture of my butt and make a caption about the moon...
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login