Conquer Club

[CC3] KoRT vs DYNASTY {44-17} FINAL - 10/24

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC3] KoRT vs DYNASTY {19-8 of 61}

Postby niMic on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:44 am

There aren't two sides of the story. Hell, there is no story. Dynasty just vanished.
Highest score: 3692
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby Nicky15 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:51 am

niMic wrote:There aren't two sides of the story. Hell, there is no story. Dynasty just vanished.

Aliens ? You never know eh ;) There are usually a two sides to every story. We do not know about the real life events of the contacts so as I said we will look into it.

Dako has this under control now. It should not take much longer to complete if Dynasty do not show up.
Major Nicky15

Postby ScaryTeded on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:14 pm

New postby Ace Rimmer on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:48 am
I hope this situation gets them suspended/removed from the CLA (not that it really has any teeth) and keeps them from getting privileges and/or medals in the future.

As a voting member of The CLA I would support this Action !!!

Post by niMic Ā» Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:44 am
There aren't two sides of the story. Hell, there is no story. Dynasty just vanished.

Dynasty`s Actions are totally unacceptable
Is there double standards here WP clean your own house first lol..... Or is this the pot calling the kettle black things to ponder before you post !!!!
kraphtone- extreme noob farming [warned]

Teddy
Sergeant 1st Class ScaryTeded

Postby Ace Rimmer on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:52 pm

Nicky15 wrote:
niMic wrote:There aren't two sides of the story. Hell, there is no story. Dynasty just vanished.

Aliens ? You never know eh ;) There are usually a two sides to every story. We do not know about the real life events of the contacts so as I said we will look into it.

Dako has this under control now. It should not take much longer to complete if Dynasty do not show up.

Real life events?

WPBRJ posted in their other war thread on Sept 8:

viewtopic.php?f=441&t=175996#p3886699

He is one of the contacts for this war.
Lieutenant Ace Rimmer

Postby IcePack on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:50 pm

I'm curious about the CLA portion of the discussion. the Fallen doesn't meet CLA criteria yet so I'm not apart of it and seeing any discussion yet however, when I inquired about membership a member of the "CLA Board" sent me this:

As per request to CLA, Yall need to meet these requirements.

2. Have completed at least two clan challenges of at least 40 games (with an established tie-breaker).
3. Have been a clan for at least three months.
4. Must maintain a positive reputation within the clan arena.

I see people are calling for possible removal of DYN from CLA, directly relating to point #4 of requirements. However isn't dynasty leader (WPBRJ) part of the CLA board? I'm a little surprised to be honest, I would think a board member / and their clan would want to have stellar reputations and activity within such a recognized and reputable clan event such as CC3.

IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby ScaryTeded on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Re: CLA Members List

Postby WPBRJ on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:53 pm
Please take me out of the CLA as far as the brd goes there have been a lot of posts that I am still a member of it and I am not. When we elected a new leader he was supposed to assign a brd or ask the old one to stay on and the new leader did nether, in all reality the new leader has done nothing so far with anything so maybe we made a mistake in electing him. So take me off the brd as well since I should not be listed on it.

Gl to the good guys here and f*ck off to the few ass holes and you know who you are

R.J.

problem solved as far as I can make of the spelling lol :o
And he left his M8`s Dynasty needs to to be removed CLA ASAP :(
Teddy
Sergeant 1st Class ScaryTeded

Postby SirSebstar on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:33 am

I think this is a shitty situation for everybody involved.
Both KORT and DYNASTY. Seems sad to resolve it this way, but for what it is worth. it is good to know there is now a way to resolve it, even if we don't have to be happy with it.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby freakns on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:29 am

kind of expected... after all the shitty work WPBRJ have done with CL4, he expected to be praised and loved, cherished and respected, but somehow reality have screw with him again, and yet again he have finished as receiving party in intercourse. then he decide he has enough of this and start fucking with every single clan in CC3. first in Dynasty vs Legion, then here, in Dynasty vs KORT. whole fucking tournament is on hold because he is butthurt. and worst thing? even after this charade he still cant sit properly without pain medication.
Brigadier freakns

Postby Dako on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:47 am

He has also left Dynasty today.
Colonel Dako

Postby Masli on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:59 am

anyone else from Dynasty willing to take this battle up instead ?
Colonel Masli

Postby niMic on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:34 am

Maybe he was the contact, but that doesn't mean nobody else from Dynasty could at least let us know what was going on. I don't think they should be allowed in this tournament anymore.
General niMic

Postby Masli on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:37 am

I agree niMic, but I rather play and win....
Colonel Masli

Postby niMic on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:09 am

Yeah, me too. If we can get started soon.
General niMic

Postby Nicky15 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:36 am

Can we hold the whole clan accountable for the actions of one or two people ?

I know in my clan the vast majority never venture into the public forums. I am sure this could be the case for other clans. So it would be difficult to know if they were even aware. WP has left Dynasty, and the CLA. And from what I believe the other contact had some real life issues ?

I do appreciate how frustrating this has been, not just but KORT but for everyone remaining in the cup. But we can't change anything now, and we are finally moving forward, one way or another.

If Dynasty regroup and put forward a more reliable contact for the next cup, I do not see why they shouldn't be involved. But this case will be noted.

Perhaps it would be better to pm members of Dynasty instead of just posting in this thread . As suggested above they may not ever visit here.
Major Nicky15

Postby WPBRJ on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:42 am

just to clarify one thing and personally i really don't care what most of the garbage that is falling out of the people mouths in this post but

i was never first contact in this event and had no responsibility unless the first contacted me and asked for help witch he did after a month behind in the war with legion i had it up and all rounds done in side of two weeks when asked to handle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have contacted the first on this war several time and was told he was doing what needed to be done so i left it alone i suggest to all the hatters teddy, freck, josko, lv, and any one else that want to throw me under the bus for some thing that really has nothing to do with me get ur facts in order your all starting to sound like eddy
Last edited by WPBRJ on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby Dako on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:15 am

To clarify some issues.

There will be no penalty for Dynasty regardless of the outcome of this war. If they lose - they are out of CCup3, if they win - they advance. No further penalties or removals will be administered to them based on this sole incident (at least not under my degree).

The information has been posted in the official war thread, I have also PMed both Dynasty contacts. None of them replied to me at all. I am not going to chase a clan because they cannot organize themselves, this is not my job here. Dynasty members have visited this thread and posted here as well and they know about this situation well enough.

As for the holding whole clan accountable for the actions of one person - in my world, yes, you should do that. If somebody from the clan goes batshit crazy, the reputation of the clan suffers. But the reputation of each and every member of the clan, viewed separately from the clan, is not affected. Clan reputation is not a sum of clan members reputation. But if a situation affects clan members reputation - clan suffers. If clan suffers, clan members reputation usually doesn't.

Dako.
Colonel Dako

Postby drunkmonkey on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:29 am

I disagree about blaming this all on one person. Yes, he holds the majority of the blame, but it's been 3 weeks of no contact now. Somebody should have stepped up. Your entire clan's reputation is on the line here, and you're just sitting back complacent because your name isn't listed on the first post of the thread?

Whatever...I'm not mad, just ready to move on. It's 21-8 now.
Major drunkmonkey

Postby IcePack on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:14 am

I agree, it hurts the entire clan. Someone should have stepped up even if their name wasn't on it. In KOA CL4 I believe it was chap left for EMP and our first contact didn't eat to continue. A similar mini uproar occurred and within a few hours it was resolved by myself becoming main contact even though I was busy and had no part in it up until then.

Nicky15 - you said W has left DYN and CLA. That is sad that it came down to it, but if I look at his wall groups he's still apart of the CLA Board membership. He did leave DYN though. :/

Bad situation for all. But I agree w Dako not continuing in CC3 is punishment enough if they get new contact/leaders, they should still be eligible for CC4 IMO.

IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby freakns on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:18 am

Nicky15 wrote:Can we hold the whole clan accountable for the actions of one or two people ?

I know in my clan the vast majority never venture into the public forums. I am sure this could be the case for other clans. So it would be difficult to know if they were even aware. WP has left Dynasty, and the CLA. And from what I believe the other contact had some real life issues ?

I do appreciate how frustrating this has been, not just but KORT but for everyone remaining in the cup. But we can't change anything now, and we are finally moving forward, one way or another.

If Dynasty regroup and put forward a more reliable contact for the next cup, I do not see why they shouldn't be involved. But this case will be noted.

Perhaps it would be better to pm members of Dynasty instead of just posting in this thread . As suggested above they may not ever visit here.

yes, we can. especially in situation like this. it is clear that whole Dynasty doesnt give a f*ck about clan war or CC3. if its any different, some of them might notice they are in the middle of clan war and somehow, nothing is happening. if it was me, id be suspicious if im in the clan war and for more then a month we have no news what a hell is going on so i might ask someone, and even go wild and visit a thread.
im sure if anyone from Dynasty step up, and in one post, or PM to Dako and/or KORT representatives explained what is going on, noone would force anything. but since they decided its better not to give a shit, then they all should be accountable.
and yes, i do understand RL is happening and its far more important then a game, and that is why every clan had two representatives. and even if both of them had shit going on in same time, im pretty sure they arent only people in clan...
Brigadier freakns

Postby denthefrog on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:41 am

Masli wrote:anyone else from Dynasty willing to take this battle up instead ?

they better hurry up, our home games, i think are about to be deleted(created on the 31st i think), so if anybody from DYNASTY is prepare to take it on, PM for the PW if they dont have it.
General denthefrog

Postby denthefrog on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:42 am

or send me the list of players for each maps and i ll do the invites
General denthefrog

Re: [CC3] KoRT vs DYNASTY {21-9 of 61}

Postby niMic on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:08 am

A clan needs to take responsibility for the people they choose to represent them. And when those people are obviously failing, they need to act, not just sit and wait for the shit to hit the fan. Dako is a lot nicer than me, I would have banned them from the next Cup, unless they came up with a really good explanation.

But, whatever. Let's just get this war moving again so we can finish it.
General niMic

Postby Leehar on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:07 am

Would kort get a medal if dynasty forfeits everything?
They don't seem to care much about it anymore.
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby IcePack on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:11 am

Leehar wrote:Would kort get a medal if dynasty forfeits everything?

You need a min 41 games played / 3 games per player and 1 win for a war.
I doubt those numbers were achieved here. (though not for lack of trying).

Interesting question.

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Nicky15 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:49 pm

IcePack wrote:
Nicky15 - you said W has left DYN and CLA. That is sad that it came down to it, but if I look at his wall groups he's still apart of the CLA Board membership. He did leave DYN though. :/

The leader of the CLA has to remove him from the group. But he will be removed.

IcePack wrote:
Leehar wrote:Would kort get a medal if dynasty forfeits everything?

You need a min 41 games played / 3 games per player and 1 win for a war.
I doubt those numbers were achieved here. (though not for lack of trying).

Interesting question.

Unfortunately this is correct. The tie will not be medal eligible unless there are 41 games actually played.
Major Nicky15

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges