Conquer Club

rhp 1 vs jltile1 GRAMMAR NAZI COMPETITION!

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: NoSurvivors + leyla vs jltile1 + partner

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:35 pm

All of you sound like Jersey Shore... Shut up. And. Play. The. Games.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby jltile1 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:57 am

Gabriel13 wrote:Just replying to your badly formatted reply. Well, I haven't been in this clan the whole time I've been on the site. The only reason you have 50% is because you don't play anything besides team games. Over 2700, while I only have just over 1200. Been playing this game since before I was born? I've been on this site 2 months shorter than you, and have almost 2000 games more. I'm pretty sure I'm much more experienced in this game than you will ever be. I have a 39% because I mainly play standard games, and back when ass doodles were around, I played loads of them. That probably brought my ratio down about 10%. I also now play 6-player standards, which require much skill and speed. Your ratio doesn't mean shit. It just means you can farm, or you're good at one map and play it consistently. You just happen to play most team games, which you have a much bigger chance of winning than an 8 player standard game. Get your shit straight before you try to say you're better.

Write me a book you suck and you know it. Two of your clan mates got in here and told you to shut up you can try to explain your weak ratio. The point is u suck look at my doodle 1v1 I'm a cook thats why I am major now very easy do play doodle as my points gain and yours drop what will you say then . Really grow, don't you have some milk and cookies to get too :x :evil: :lol:
Major jltile1

Postby Bruceswar on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:46 am

If you need another partner invite me.. I love these fun battles.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:46 am

Bruceswar wrote:If you need another partner invite me.. I love these fun battles.

Now here, is a player I am scared of >.<" lol
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby rhp 1 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:15 pm

jltile1 wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:Just replying to your badly formatted reply. Well, I haven't been in this clan the whole time I've been on the site. The only reason you have 50% is because you don't play anything besides team games. Over 2700, while I only have just over 1200. Been playing this game since before I was born? I've been on this site 2 months shorter than you, and have almost 2000 games more. I'm pretty sure I'm much more experienced in this game than you will ever be. I have a 39% because I mainly play standard games, and back when ass doodles were around, I played loads of them. That probably brought my ratio down about 10%. I also now play 6-player standards, which require much skill and speed. Your ratio doesn't mean shit. It just means you can farm, or you're good at one map and play it consistently. You just happen to play most team games, which you have a much bigger chance of winning than an 8 player standard game. Get your shit straight before you try to say you're better.

Write me a book you suck and you know it. Two of your clan mates got in here and told you to shut up you can try to explain your weak ratio. The point is u suck look at my doodle 1v1 I'm a cook thats why I am major now very easy do play doodle as my points gain and yours drop what will you say then . Really grow, don't you have some milk and cookies to get too :x :evil: :lol:

Gabby.... who is this "little" dude again? I don't see him around... perhaps he hides in the dubs/trips/quads noobing fields on the casual games page... I don't see him playing anyone with any talent... maybe I missed something...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:20 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

Gabby.... who is this "little" dude again? I don't see him around... perhaps he hides in the dubs/trips/quads noobing fields on the casual games page... I don't see him playing anyone with any talent... maybe I missed something...
Who exactly is this directed to?
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby jltile1 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:49 am

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

Who exactly is this directed to?

Wondering too
Major jltile1

Postby jltile1 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:02 am

rhp 1 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

Gabby lol do you guys have cookies and milk together after dinner ???

If you wants some two bring it sorry that I don't play freestyle doodle or freestyle one V ones games and I'm noobing. You must of missed something look at my games then get back to me, as I did with yours I am not impressed at all !!!!!
Major jltile1

Postby rhp 1 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:34 pm

jltile1 wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

Gabby lol do you guys have cookies and milk together after dinner ???

If you wants some two bring it sorry that I don't play freestyle doodle or freestyle one V ones games and I'm noobing. You must of missed something look at my games then get back to me, as I did with yours I am not impressed at all !!!!!

you're boring... stop trying to flex your E-muscles... I'm anything but impressed... cause those first move wins seq games are so skillful.... love ya!
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby rhp 1 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm

moreover you might have the worst grammar/spelling on this site... you're almost incomprehensible.... not trying to be the grammar or spelling police (i'm sure that's what your witty retort would have consisted of) but if you were trying to talk shit, it was lost on me as for the life of me I can't decipher the language you are using/trying to use.... just trying to help you bust balls I suppose... If you can't be understood, then your wit/sarcasm will obviously go to waste.... Have a wonderful evening...

P.S. If you did check my games, you'll notice many of my 1 v 1's are against some of the top freestyle players on this site... I'm sure your next ramble will be something about "fastest computer/faster connection... etc, etc, etc"... Save it... playing freestyle has all of the strat of Seq compressed into a smaller time frame, and a requirement to act and react to multiple things at the same time... seq is game play for the slow, the slow witted, the boring, or the people with FAR too much time on their hands. It's also for the players who click JOIN GAME with their hands clamped together praying they go first so they have the 75% or better chance to win simply based on first go (present company excluded of course)...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Postby jltile1 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:30 pm

rhp 1 wrote:moreover you might have the worst grammar/spelling on this site... you're almost incomprehensible.... not trying to be the grammar or spelling police (i'm sure that's what your witty retort would have consisted of) but if you were trying to talk shit, it was lost on me as for the life of me I can't decipher the language you are using/trying to use.... just trying to help you bust balls I suppose... If you can't be understood, then your wit/sarcasm will obviously go to waste.... Have a wonderful evening...

P.S. If you did check my games, you'll notice many of my 1 v 1's are against some of the top freestyle players on this site... I'm sure your next ramble will be something about "fastest computer/faster connection... etc, etc, etc"... Save it... playing freestyle has all of the strat of Seq compressed into a smaller time frame, and a requirement to act and react to multiple things at the same time... seq is game play for the slow, the slow witted, the boring, or the people with FAR too much time on their hands. It's also for the players who click JOIN GAME with their hands clamped together praying they go first so they have the 75% or better chance to win simply based on first go (present company excluded of course)...

I thought you start a sentence with a capital letter. If your correcting people that is.

75 percent are you serious, where do you get these stats at ? All of your comments are your opinion not facts buddie. Playing first does not mean much if you have half of a brain, but again your showing me you might only have half of that. Now that being said troll some where else unless YOU want some.
Major jltile1

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:32 pm

jltile1 wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:moreover you might have the worst grammar/spelling on this site... you're almost incomprehensible.... not trying to be the grammar or spelling police (i'm sure that's what your witty retort would have consisted of) but if you were trying to talk shit, it was lost on me as for the life of me I can't decipher the language you are using/trying to use.... just trying to help you bust balls I suppose... If you can't be understood, then your wit/sarcasm will obviously go to waste.... Have a wonderful evening...

I thought you start a sentence with a capital letter. If your correcting people that is.

75 percent are you serious, where do you get these stats at ? All of your comments are your opinion not facts buddie. Playing first does not mean much if you have half of a brain, but again your showing me you might only have half of that. Now that being said troll some where else unless YOU want some.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ..... so your contention is that first go in sequentials has little to no advantage? ahhh... if that's your position I'm not sure where to go with this... Your lack of rational thought is astounding...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:41 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ..... so your contention is that first go in sequentials has little to no advantage? ahhh... if that's your position I'm not sure where to go with this... Your lack of rational thought is astounding...
Not really rhp... Sometimes First turn in a Sequential game isn't always a win...
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

Not really rhp... Sometimes First turn in a Sequential game isn't always a win...

I could be mistaken.... but I'm pretty sure I didn't say "always"... of course first go doesn't always win (though it's a HUGE advantage on most maps)... It's just tiresome for people who don't play freestyle to blabber on about how it's not as "skillful" or "strategic" or "faster computer/connection" or "blah blah blah"... I can hold my own on both settings... If someone can't hold up on both settings, their opinion in my mind is dismissed...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Postby jltile1 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:21 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

.... What do you not understand.......... Who said ..... Any thing...... About little or no .... Advantage. Oh I like periods to grammar nazi. Lol

I have played just a couple games on this site and others, to know what and when someone has a advantage. You state 75 percent and that is bullshit made up somewhere in that little brain. On a mid size map playing first gives you no huge advantage unless you have a bonus and get great dice. On a big map it really don't mean shit, unless again you get a huge advantage with your dice and cannot return the attack. A small like doodle which you love ya it would matter if again you get great dice your first go.

Why are you trolling in the callout forum unless you want some. Go to the CA reports and troll there as you do.
:o
:-$

And you talk about not understanding someone but you can't read. Where did I say anything about no advantage or small advantage. It all depends on the map and the settings which there are plenty of those to play. I'm sorry that I'm not wanting to keep my eyes on the screen and wait it tap or click as fast as I can as that has absolutely nothing to do with playing a stragety style game like Risk. But some how you say something as stupid as people with no skill don't play freestyle games, now that's a joke. Or that they just are slow or have to much time on there hand. Do you think my I pad can get with a good pc no. You loose games and then you complain about the Internet LAG or other shit so what does that have to do with stragety.
Major jltile1

Postby jltile1 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:31 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

I could be mistaken.... but I'm pretty sure I didn't say "always"... of course first go doesn't always win (though it's a HUGE advantage on most maps)... It's just tiresome for people who don't play freestyle to blabber on about how it's not as "skillful" or "strategic" or "faster computer/connection" or "blah blah blah"... I can hold my own on both settings... If someone can't hold up on both settings, their opinion in my mind is dismissed...

..... Where..... Did I say it's not skillfull...... Strategic....

What I have said is there should be two rank classes as they are two completely diffrent types of games.

Yes Internet speed is a factor in freestyle play. Yes pc speed is a factor. Yes people who play freestyle with clickes have a very fast pc and great Internet do have a huge advantage.

Now let's say that the players have all the things you need to play,then it is a fair game and both players would have to use skill, stragety and speed thus making it a complicated game.

I have played freestyle I have a 5-10 second lag so why would I play that way I have had my share or wins as well.
Now that being said are you clear or do I really have to write this in another language or format.
:roll:
Major jltile1

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:54 pm

JL lookin good for you btw in these games :D also.. im changin this thread topic..
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:31 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

You didn't say always? Ok... glad we got over that issue, don't know why you drilled me for it.

And Most people who do not play freestyle all think it is about computer speed. WRONG, I have a 2006 HP Compaq nc8430 LAPTOP. Only 2 Gigs of RAM and a 32 bit OS. Think that's fast? LOL...
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:03 pm

jltile1 wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

..... Where..... Did I say it's not skillfull...... Strategic....

What I have said is there should be two rank classes as they are two completely diffrent types of games.

Yes Internet speed is a factor in freestyle play. Yes pc speed is a factor. Yes people who play freestyle with clickes have a very fast pc and great Internet do have a huge advantage.

Now let's say that the players have all the things you need to play,then it is a fair game and both players would have to use skill, stragety and speed thus making it a complicated game.

I have played freestyle I have a 5-10 second lag so why would I play that way I have had my share or wins as well.
Now that being said are you clear or do I really have to write this in another language or format.
:roll:

not bad... I can actually figure out what you were trying to say in this one... have your wife proof-read or something? lol.... <3
Lieutenant rhp 1

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:04 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

You didn't say always? Ok... glad we got over that issue, don't know why you drilled me for it.

And Most people who do not play freestyle all think it is about computer speed. WRONG, I have a 2006 HP Compaq nc8430 LAPTOP. Only 2 Gigs of RAM and a 32 bit OS. Think that's fast? LOL...

LOL... we have the same computer.... And I "drilled" you because you incorrectly quoted me...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Re: rhp 1 vs jltile1 GRAMMAR NAZI COMPETITION!

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:20 pm

grammar nazi... LOL
Lieutenant rhp 1

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:58 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:I thought you start a sentence with a capital letter. If your correcting people that is.

LOL... we have the same computer.... And I "drilled" you because you incorrectly quoted me...

I wasn't even quoting you at all.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby jltile1 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:47 pm

He has a problem understanding people
Major jltile1

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:10 am

jltile1 wrote:He has a problem understanding people

Don't make fun of him.. He has very soft e-skin..
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby jltile1 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:44 am

NoSurvivors wrote:
jltile1 wrote:He has a problem understanding people

Don't make fun of him.. He has very soft e-skin..

Ya beacuse he sucks!!! Play me you Panzy ,well It cookies and milk time ....."l.....""........
Last edited by jltile1 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major jltile1

PreviousNext

Return to Callouts Archives