- Award more points to the winner(s) of a speed game, like 1.5 times the formula that is currently used or something like that.
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- Speed games NEVER fill unless it's 1vs1, assdoodle/lux or classic
I joined a 5 players speed game on New World (which is not a complex map in my opinion, not like Das Schloss or Waterloo...) that had been waiting for players for 3 hours and one hour later nobody had joined so the member who had created this game quit and so did I.
I then started a 7 players game on classic and it took only a few minutes to fill.
- It will promote speed games because many(most?) people on this site care about their precious little points (I pity them but that's off-topic).
- Some maps that are never played will have more public exposure and the creators of these maps will therefore, in a way, be rewarded for the work they put in it.
- Like I said, lots of people want points, being high-ranked...
So this will be an incitation to buy a premium membership;
Lack if you read these lines it means $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.