Conquer Club

[CC3] KoRT vs DYNASTY {44-17} FINAL - 10/24

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC3] KoRT vs DYNASTY {19-8 of 61}

Postby jackal31 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:11 pm

drunkmonkey wrote:I disagree about blaming this all on one person. Yes, he holds the majority of the blame, but it's been 3 weeks of no contact now. Somebody should have stepped up. Your entire clan's reputation is on the line here, and you're just sitting back complacent because your name isn't listed on the first post of the thread?

I completely agree with this. If this clan is suppose to live on, then someone in the clan should have spoke up and said something to a clan director. Now as it is, the clan is showing no type of leadership which tells me each member will be disbanded.

Good luck to each clan on finishing this war. Hopefully this doesnt interfere too much more on the deadlines.
Best Score: 3476
1/9/12
Colonel jackal31

Re: [CC3] KoRT vs DYNASTY {21-9 of 61}

Postby drunkmonkey on Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Our home games have expired.
Major drunkmonkey

Postby denthefrog on Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:23 pm

denthefrog wrote:
Masli wrote:anyone else from Dynasty willing to take this battle up instead ?

they better hurry up, our home games, i think are about to be deleted(created on the 31st i think), so if anybody from DYNASTY is prepare to take it on, PM for the PW if they dont have it.

no need to bother they are gone now so i guess its over?
General denthefrog

Postby KraphtOne on Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:33 pm

news to me... guess this means i have to do something now... *sigh* and i liked doing nothing... send me what i need to be sent and i'll send back what needs to be sent back

edit.

or trash talk us in a forum that we aren't paying attention to 8-)
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Major KraphtOne

Postby KraphtOne on Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:41 pm

freakns wrote:yes, we can. especially in situation like this. it is clear that whole Dynasty doesnt give a f*ck about clan war or CC3. if its any different, some of them might notice they are in the middle of clan war and somehow, nothing is happening. if it was me, id be suspicious if im in the clan war and for more then a month we have no news what a hell is going on so i might ask someone, and even go wild and visit a thread.
im sure if anyone from Dynasty step up, and in one post, or PM to Dako and/or KORT representatives explained what is going on, noone would force anything. but since they decided its better not to give a shit, then they all should be accountable.
and yes, i do understand RL is happening and its far more important then a game, and that is why every clan had two representatives. and even if both of them had shit going on in same time, im pretty sure they arent only people in clan...

RJ sends the invites, we play... we talk shit to each other... that's the extent of our paying attention... had someone not posted in our clan forum about this thread today then i would have never known any of this was happening...

I don't pay attention to how many games we play in the clan war, or what the rules are, or when we've won or lost (for the most part)...

I get an invite. I accept it. 80% of the time i don't even notice if its a clanmate inviting for a tourney or for a war...

It is very unfortunate that RJ has left us, as now someone will have to spend time dealing with crazy people to set up games... very unfortunate for all involved :-s :-s :-s
Major KraphtOne

Postby denthefrog on Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:55 pm

KraphtOne wrote:news to me... guess this means i have to do something now... *sigh* and i liked doing nothing... send me what i need to be sent and i'll send back what needs to be sent back

edit.

not up to kort anymore
General denthefrog

Re: [CC3] KoRT vs DYNASTY {17-7 of 61}

Postby hotfire on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:44 pm

denthefrog wrote:
hotfire wrote:
denthefrog wrote:
i dont have anything agaisnt DYNASTY .

ur not fooling anyone

i could explain this in more detail but i dont like u and therefore i wont....but atleast i will admit it

please explain even in a pm if u want because i do not have a clue

ok maybe i was wrong but just seemed to me kindof personal to complain in multiple threads but it seems to me u might have been onto something i wasnt yet aware of....

as for the rest of this thread i havent read this thread since my last post...i am not a contact for this tourney so didnt worry about any of the games setting up...i only set up games in wars i run ..i realized on sep 7 that games were behind and pmed the primary contact about to see if help was needed...i received no response so didnt want to set up any games only to waste my time or step on toes.... ive had no free time for the past couple of weeks to a month due to changes in my daily patterns....in fact i doubt im going to renew my premium until im all settled in...ive had more missed turns this month than all of my previous years combined im certain...the rest of my clanmates rarely spend any time outside of games on this site and so its pretty pointless trying to antagonize any of them in here....but please continue talking amongst urselves...
Colonel hotfire

Postby ScaryTeded on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:25 am

Contacts:
KoRT: denthefrog / drunkmonkey
DYNASTY: pearljamrox2 / WPBRJ

Ok so if I have this right all 3 Co-leaders WPBRJ /Krapthone for dynasty and now there MOW hotfire never knew anything about CC3 or were involved LOL
Where can I sign up for such a well structured Clan .. This makes us all look like asses :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Teddy
Sergeant 1st Class ScaryTeded

Postby hotfire on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:04 am

ScaryTeded wrote:
Contacts:

Ok so if I have this right all 3 Co-leaders WPBRJ /Krapthone for dynasty and now there MOW hotfire never knew anything about CC3 or were involved LOL
Where can I sign up for such a well structured Clan .. This makes us all look like asses :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Teddy

no ted u make urself look like an ass with all of ur personal attacks and personal grudges over things that happened years ago...

as for the remaining games...i will send invites if they get made if there is still a chance for a medal for the winner...the one game that was up was filled
Colonel hotfire

Postby smasher_123 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:55 am

I second this. I just play as needed and rarely read anything here or pay attention to how many games are played here or there or with whom. So, having just read how mad a clan got when my/our clan essentially deadbeated makes me wonder just how much time they spend here?!?! I run a business and don't have time for nonsense generally so I don't visit here often, and this was my first visit to this thread. With that said, I had no idea of what was going on nor that we had someone in our clan jump ship: I never got the memo. Sorry KORT, never knew anything about it and don't have the info on it, time, or current know-how to set it all back in motion properly. With that said Best of Luck.

Smash

KraphtOne wrote:
freakns wrote:yes, we can. especially in situation like this. it is clear that whole Dynasty doesnt give a f*ck about clan war or CC3. if its any different, some of them might notice they are in the middle of clan war and somehow, nothing is happening. if it was me, id be suspicious if im in the clan war and for more then a month we have no news what a hell is going on so i might ask someone, and even go wild and visit a thread.
im sure if anyone from Dynasty step up, and in one post, or PM to Dako and/or KORT representatives explained what is going on, noone would force anything. but since they decided its better not to give a shit, then they all should be accountable.
and yes, i do understand RL is happening and its far more important then a game, and that is why every clan had two representatives. and even if both of them had shit going on in same time, im pretty sure they arent only people in clan...

RJ sends the invites, we play... we talk shit to each other... that's the extent of our paying attention... had someone not posted in our clan forum about this thread today then i would have never known any of this was happening...

I don't pay attention to how many games we play in the clan war, or what the rules are, or when we've won or lost (for the most part)...

I get an invite. I accept it. 80% of the time i don't even notice if its a clanmate inviting for a tourney or for a war...

It is very unfortunate that RJ has left us, as now someone will have to spend time dealing with crazy people to set up games... very unfortunate for all involved :-s :-s :-s
Captain smasher_123

Postby smasher_123 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:05 am

I don't normally respond to an idiot, but do want some to know the background on what makes Teddy keep oozing his own sperm from his mouth when speaking of my/our clan. Teddy is an idiot. Teddy is disgruntled. Teddy sucks at Risk in general and hates that just about everyone else exceeds his potential in gaming. Teddy feels the need to comment on any thread that has anything to do with people that used to kick his weak ass on the zone, and continue to do so here, in some effort to make others look bad. Have I mentioned Teddy is an idiot?

Teddy: Don't mention me from your blow hole further. Go find a new hobby. If you can't do that, go get counseling. I don't waste time running around looking for places to disparage your crappy reputation and am not sure why you think you should do that to people in Dynasty....but wake up Idiot and go back to playing marbles with your doll collection.

I won't be running back and forth to see if you replied to this so don't waste your time trying to think of a witty response: we all know you're incapable.

Smash

ScaryTeded wrote:
Contacts:

Teddy
Last edited by smasher_123 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain smasher_123

Postby Masli on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:24 am

Well, the situation sucks for CC3. But my personal opinion is, that I would like to finish this war (without forfeits) with you guys anyway ;).
Maybe a lesson will be (has been) learned by your clan for future events.

Kort has +/- 7 people who can and will take care of battles, if 1 isn't able to do it, someone else will step in.
Colonel Masli

Postby Dako on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:58 pm

If Dynasty manages to send home games they an still play both batches (kort just have to recreate home games as well). There will be some forfeits but I think it will be 3-5 games max.
Colonel Dako

Postby denthefrog on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:27 pm

Dako wrote:If Dynasty manages to send home games they an still play both batches (kort just have to recreate home games as well). There will be some forfeits but I think it will be 3-5 games max.

somebody from dynasty need privs to create the games then or send them to me i guess
looking forward to create them :(
General denthefrog

Postby Dako on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:22 pm

They can always send you a list and you can create the games for them, will you?
Colonel Dako

Postby ScaryTeded on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Another positive response all anybody want`s is for all to finish this in a win win the Flaming is not needed. Someone make contact (That Easy) , All posting I know nothing Is not getting it done ...

I don't normally respond to an idiot, but do want some to know the background on what makes Teddy keep oozing his own sperm from his mouth when speaking of my/our clan. Teddy is an idiot. Teddy is disgruntled. Teddy sucks at Risk in general and hates that just about everyone else exceeds his potential in gaming. Teddy feels the need to comment on any thread that has anything to do with people that used to kick his weak ass on the zone, and continue to do so here, in some effort to make others look bad. Have I mentioned Teddy is an idiot?

Teddy: Don't mention me from your blow hole further. Go find a new hobby. If you can't do that, go get counseling. I don't waste time running around looking for places to disparage your crappy reputation and am not sure why you think you should do that to people in Dynasty....but wake up Idiot and go back to playing marbles with your doll collection.

I won't be running back and forth to see if you replied to this so don't waste your time trying to think of a witty response: we all know you're incapable.

Smash

I would spend my time resolving the issue as a win win for all as the post below but that's what idiot`s do :) ...

Post by Dako Ā» Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:22 pm
They can always send you a list and you can create the games for them, will you?

have a great day 8-)
Teddy
Sergeant 1st Class ScaryTeded

Postby smasher_123 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:37 pm

If the "flaming is not needed" then you should shut your blow hole and stop trying to incite problems with people. In fact, why don't you keep from posting ANYTHING at all when it comes to people from the old zone. Then, people will stop pointing out how much of an idiot you are, how all you do is run around making snide and otherwise uncalled for comments, and finally how you like to stick that big nose far into things that have absolutely nothing to do with you and your take on any/all events related to the world of Risk.

So, in conclusion I will recap for you so you might understand: SHUT YOUR BLOW HOLE!

Or I might be able to run it through an idiot filter so you can better understand it. Maybe Google can locate one.

Smash

ScaryTeded wrote:Another positive response all anybody want`s is for all to finish this in a win win the Flaming is not needed. Someone make contact (That Easy) , All posting I know nothing Is not getting it done ...

Smash

I would spend my time resolving the issue as a win win for all as the post below but that's what idiot`s do :) ...

Post by Dako Ā» Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:22 pm

have a great day 8-)
Teddy
Captain smasher_123

Postby denthefrog on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:34 am

Dako wrote:They can always send you a list and you can create the games for them, will you?

if it is what it takes to finish this war, i ll do it.
but we would be nice t jave a time frame here or deadline?
General denthefrog

Postby Nicky15 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:58 am

KraphtOne wrote:news to me... guess this means i have to do something now... *sigh* and i liked doing nothing... send me what i need to be sent and i'll send back what needs to be sent back

edit.

hotfire wrote:i will send invites if they get made if there is still a chance for a medal for the winner...the one game that was up was filled

In regards to issuing privs. Both of these members have suggested they will take this on. I pmed hotfire last night, the pm has been opened but no response yet.
Major Nicky15

Postby hotfire on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 am

Nicky15 wrote:

edit.

hotfire wrote:i will send invites if they get made if there is still a chance for a medal for the winner...the one game that was up was filled

In regards to issuing privs. Both of these members have suggested they will take this on. I pmed hotfire last night, the pm has been opened but no response yet.

ya i woke up at 4 am and read my pms...didnt feel the need to respond yet...give me privs and ill create them after work...thats no problem....
Colonel hotfire

Postby Ugly_Moose on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:53 am

Like so many of my clan and other players out there I did not know of this thread or that there was a problem. I too run a business and travel often and only look at CC as an outlet for a little fun mostly on weekends. It is sad that we have lost a key player from our clan.

It is interesting that CC seems to be the only human interaction for some and that is sad.
Sergeant 1st Class Ugly_Moose

Location: In the woods, northern towns, middle of the road looking to get hit

Postby niMic on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:13 pm

What an incredibly condescending and unnecessary comment.
Highest score: 3692
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby Nicky15 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:23 pm

Game making privileges have been given to hotfire
Major Nicky15

Postby KraphtOne on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:34 am

niMic wrote:What an incredibly condescending and unnecessary comment.

was it condescending? yes

unnecessary? maybe...

but as far as...oh shit, thought you said a third thing nevermind :P
Major KraphtOne

Postby Drew483 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:30 am

Yawn...so what did I miss??? :-s
Sergeant 1st Class Drew483

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges