Conquer Club

schwanzus_longus & quirin - Secret Diplomacy[noted]sn

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

schwanzus_longus & quirin - Secret Diplomacy[noted]sn

Postby lagunacat on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Accused:

schwanzus_longus
quirin

I am accusing these two players of secret diplomacy, being multis and planning attacks secretly. In the game I am in with them now currently schwanzus_longus has repeatedly ignored using better strategy in order to attack me and undermine my position in relation to quirin. It is his goal to make me weaker but not make obvious gains for himself and better his position. They have conversed in German which I believe is against the rules.

If you look at their past games together it is pretty clear they have done this as they are the last 2 players standing in these games. They even play games with just the 2 of them so it is clear they are friends.

They are clearly violating the rule below with their conversations in a different language -German. Look at the chat in my current game with them. 11664467
Rule #2: No secret diplomacy

Any form of diplomatic discussion between opponents must be posted in the game chat in English or in a language that all opponents understand. Diplomacy includes, but is not limited to: proposing truces, negotiating alliances, and coordinating assaults. Secret diplomacy can be hard to prove, but if you suspect it you should leave the players in question appropriate ratings. If you feel certain about players engaging in secret diplomacy consider reporting them in the Cheating & Abuse Reports forum by posting a new topic.

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 11664467

Comments:
Corporal 1st Class lagunacat

Re: schwanzus_longus & quirin - Secret Diplomacy[pending]sn

Postby sniffie on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:52 pm

I'll first check if they are multies or not. After that I'll check the SD.
Could you provide me some game numbers that look suspicious?

sniff
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Postby lagunacat on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:48 pm

sniffie wrote:I'll first check if they are multies or not. After that I'll check the SD.
Could you provide me some game numbers that look suspicious?

sniff

The other games were doubles they were playing against another team or against each other. In my current game they are both attacking only the other two players. Only 1-2% against each other. Being in this game it is clear that Red is not using a strategy other than to help his Green partner. He has plenty of opportunities to take over a region (where I am not located) but is ignoring it and attacking me. Then there is the German chat and it seems Red is asking Green to make attacks on yellow (me).
Corporal 1st Class lagunacat

Postby maxfaraday on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:56 am

They did discuss strategy in a foreign language.
People got in trouble for less than that.
Burn the cheaters alive.
To: maxfaraday

I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Sergeant 1st Class maxfaraday

Postby sniffie on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:50 am

both of them are cleared from being multis.

After checking the game provided I decided to note the 2 accused. It is not unlikely that they made a mistake and really thought it was a team game.

sniff
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Return to Closed C&A Reports