Football (real)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Football (real)

Postby nietzsche on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Pirlo wrote:As usual, Barca's defense is terrible!


Come on Pirlo. I'm talking to a Barca supporter right now, and he's saying the last Liga was not won by RM, it was lost by Barca. How about some credit? RM made 100 points!
Image

Image
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1399
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Football (real)

Postby Pirlo on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:39 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Pirlo wrote:As usual, Barca's defense is terrible!


Come on Pirlo. I'm talking to a Barca supporter right now, and he's saying the last Liga was not won by RM, it was lost by Barca. How about some credit? RM made 100 points!


he's probably refering to that last season crucial classico in May or April... Barca still don't take their top opponents seriously. they still think Real Madrid = Real Sociedad! Where the f*ck is Dani Alves today? David Villa in 2nd half?
User avatar
Colonel Pirlo
 
Posts: 1358
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 3:48 pm
Location: Homeless
Medals: 112
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (26) General Contribution (2)

Re: Football (real)

Postby Sniper08 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Pirlo wrote:Barca still don't take their top opponents seriously.


it doesnt matter what team they come up against they will play the same way all the time, they just dont know any other way. while i prefer barce over RM im always happy when they get beat cause they think they can just bulldoze their oppentents and not change tactics.
Image
User avatar
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:58 pm
Location: Dublin,Ireland
Medals: 135
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (14)
Training Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: Football (real)

Postby nietzsche on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Pirlo wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Pirlo wrote:As usual, Barca's defense is terrible!


Come on Pirlo. I'm talking to a Barca supporter right now, and he's saying the last Liga was not won by RM, it was lost by Barca. How about some credit? RM made 100 points!


he's probably refering to that last season crucial classico in May or April... Barca still don't take their top opponents seriously. they still think Real Madrid = Real Sociedad! Where the f*ck is Dani Alves today? David Villa in 2nd half?


Alves was supposed to start but was replaced last minute because apparently he injured himself during warm up.

Barcelona was playing with 10, I think their options were limited.
Image

Image
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1399
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Football (real)

Postby Pirlo on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:39 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Pirlo wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Pirlo wrote:As usual, Barca's defense is terrible!


Come on Pirlo. I'm talking to a Barca supporter right now, and he's saying the last Liga was not won by RM, it was lost by Barca. How about some credit? RM made 100 points!


he's probably refering to that last season crucial classico in May or April... Barca still don't take their top opponents seriously. they still think Real Madrid = Real Sociedad! Where the f*ck is Dani Alves today? David Villa in 2nd half?


Alves was supposed to start but was replaced last minute because apparently he injured himself during warm up.

Barcelona was playing with 10, I think their options were limited.


limited? Tito replaced Alexis with a defender to avoid a big defeat. it was like he gave up with the least defeat possible. in 2nd half, Barcelona were so close to make it 2-2 and win, but Tito was still too scared to try. He could have used Villa instead of Song the shit (aka Tello). I think was wise to accept the defeat after the first 30 minutes show, but wasn't wise to keep it like that in last 20 minutes. should have switched his tactic IMO. that what Mourinho would have done, and almost always do, which explains why he's "The One!"
User avatar
Colonel Pirlo
 
Posts: 1358
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 3:48 pm
Location: Homeless
Medals: 112
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (26) General Contribution (2)

Re: Football (real)

Postby nietzsche on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Pirlo wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Pirlo wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Pirlo wrote:As usual, Barca's defense is terrible!


Come on Pirlo. I'm talking to a Barca supporter right now, and he's saying the last Liga was not won by RM, it was lost by Barca. How about some credit? RM made 100 points!


he's probably refering to that last season crucial classico in May or April... Barca still don't take their top opponents seriously. they still think Real Madrid = Real Sociedad! Where the f*ck is Dani Alves today? David Villa in 2nd half?


Alves was supposed to start but was replaced last minute because apparently he injured himself during warm up.

Barcelona was playing with 10, I think their options were limited.


limited? Tito replaced Alexis with a defender to avoid a big defeat. it was like he gave up with the least defeat possible. in 2nd half, Barcelona were so close to make it 2-2 and win, but Tito was still too scared to try. He could have used Villa instead of Song the shit (aka Tello). I think was wise to accept the defeat after the first 30 minutes show, but wasn't wise to keep it like that in last 20 minutes. should have switched his tactic IMO. that what Mourinho would have done, and almost always do, which explains why he's "The One!"


I think you're asking too much.

Madrid had many chances, Tito must have been worried. Playing with 10 men they could've won, which IMO was thanks to the adjustments he made. I mean, at minute 28, after the red card I thought this was going to be a walk in the park, but it wasn't.

If Pedro scores that goal in which Iker made a great save... who knows if RM could've come back to tie the global. Barcelona has shown that, like Spain, doesn't need a 9 to score.

Maybe you are right, but I think Barcelona played well with 10 men.

Maybe instead of asking Tito more, you can ask Mascherano and Pique to be more attent at the defense.
Image

Image
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1399
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Football (real)

Postby Pirlo on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:12 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Pirlo wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Pirlo wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Pirlo wrote:As usual, Barca's defense is terrible!


Come on Pirlo. I'm talking to a Barca supporter right now, and he's saying the last Liga was not won by RM, it was lost by Barca. How about some credit? RM made 100 points!


he's probably refering to that last season crucial classico in May or April... Barca still don't take their top opponents seriously. they still think Real Madrid = Real Sociedad! Where the f*ck is Dani Alves today? David Villa in 2nd half?


Alves was supposed to start but was replaced last minute because apparently he injured himself during warm up.

Barcelona was playing with 10, I think their options were limited.


limited? Tito replaced Alexis with a defender to avoid a big defeat. it was like he gave up with the least defeat possible. in 2nd half, Barcelona were so close to make it 2-2 and win, but Tito was still too scared to try. He could have used Villa instead of Song the shit (aka Tello). I think was wise to accept the defeat after the first 30 minutes show, but wasn't wise to keep it like that in last 20 minutes. should have switched his tactic IMO. that what Mourinho would have done, and almost always do, which explains why he's "The One!"


I think you're asking too much.

Madrid had many chances, Tito must have been worried. Playing with 10 men they could've won, which IMO was thanks to the adjustments he made. I mean, at minute 28, after the red card I thought this was going to be a walk in the park, but it wasn't.

If Pedro scores that goal in which Iker made a great save... who knows if RM could've come back to tie the global. Barcelona has shown that, like Spain, doesn't need a 9 to score.

Maybe you are right, but I think Barcelona played well with 10 men.

Maybe instead of asking Tito more, you can ask Mascherano and Pique to be more attent at the defense.


I believe if Mascherano and Pique made those mistakes in a Mourinho's team, they won't play again. Also, I think Messi's goal was the reason why Barca became solid in 2nd half while Real SWITCHED their tactic to a more conservative style in order to maintain the lead/victory. now this was my point in the previous post. Mourinho is a realistic man who shows respect to his opponent and try to play wisely. unlike Barca who think themselves superiors!
User avatar
Colonel Pirlo
 
Posts: 1358
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 3:48 pm
Location: Homeless
Medals: 112
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (26) General Contribution (2)

Re: Football (real)

Postby nietzsche on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Upon giving it a little more thought.. I guess Tito could've moved Busquets to play where Adriano was playing and leave Alexis in the pitch. But we can't know if with that move Madrid would've controlled the mid field.
Image

Image
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1399
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Football (real)

Postby nietzsche on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:35 pm

In related news, Iniesta finally recognized as the UEFA player of the year. Enhorabuena.
Image

Image
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1399
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Football (real)

Postby maxfaraday on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:37 pm

nietzsche wrote:In related news, Iniesta finally recognized as the UEFA player of the year. Enhorabuena.


He won nothing but the Copa del Rey...
From: Karl_R_Kroenen
To: maxfaraday

I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Sergeant 1st Class maxfaraday
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:48 am
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Football (real)

Postby DAZMCFC on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:04 pm

watched Rangers thump Elgin City 5-1 today, great atmosphere just over 46,000 there. not as many as the world record(for the 4th teir of football) the other week against East Stirlingshire(49,100 and odd). 2nd highest in Britain behind Newcastle.
Image
high score:2765
high place:116
User avatar
Major DAZMCFC
 
Posts: 2799
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:25 pm
Location: The Pleasant Chaps....
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)

Re: Football (real)

Postby Lord+Master on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:33 pm

Liverpoo 1-2 United

Yep we were shite and struggled against 10 men for pretty much whole match but... Won anyway, wahoo!
Leaves the filthy scousers in drop-zone (oh please let this be the year [-o< )
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Lord+Master
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:38 pm
Location: Slumped in front of a pc, sweating, praying for good dice...
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Football (real)

Postby nietzsche on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Lord+Master wrote:Liverpoo 1-2 United

Yep we were shite and struggled against 10 men for pretty much whole match but... Won anyway, wahoo!
Leaves the filthy scousers in drop-zone (oh please let this be the year [-o< )


We need a couple of good midfielders, I don't understand why didn't we buy good midfielders instead of Van Persie.
Image

Image
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1399
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Football (real)

Postby maxfaraday on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:38 pm

What's wrong with you English people? Lloris is one of the best GKs in the world and he's a subtitute?
Last edited by maxfaraday on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
From: Karl_R_Kroenen
To: maxfaraday

I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Sergeant 1st Class maxfaraday
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:48 am
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Football (real)

Postby Sniper08 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:04 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Lord+Master wrote:Liverpoo 1-2 United

Yep we were shite and struggled against 10 men for pretty much whole match but... Won anyway, wahoo!
Leaves the filthy scousers in drop-zone (oh please let this be the year [-o< )


We need a couple of good midfielders, I don't understand why didn't we buy good midfielders instead of Van Persie.


RVP was well worth the money 5 goals already this season for us plus we bought kagawa who has been hit and miss so far, one more MF to replace carrick and it will be sorted.


in other news Terry quites international football.
Image
User avatar
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:58 pm
Location: Dublin,Ireland
Medals: 135
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (14)
Training Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chang50, Gillipig, patches70 and 10 guests

Login