Crazy's Super crazy mafia. End Game: PGO wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby zimmah on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:36 am

VioIet wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Well zimmah, the first page says that it will be very unbalanced towards town, making me believe this isnt your normal C9 game, etc.


I re-read through page one to make sure that I wasn't skimming or blatantly missing something. I did not see any posts where crazymilkshake5 referred to this game as a C9. I wonder how I could've missed that? It could be great if someone could quote that post for me.


Didn't ng1 just state this is not a c9?
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1636
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:46 am

zimmah wrote:
VioIet wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Well zimmah, the first page says that it will be very unbalanced towards town, making me believe this isnt your normal C9 game, etc.


I re-read through page one to make sure that I wasn't skimming or blatantly missing something. I did not see any posts where crazymilkshake5 referred to this game as a C9. I wonder how I could've missed that? It could be great if someone could quote that post for me.


Didn't ng1 just state this is not a c9?


Not sure how to take this.. but I think ng1 said it was not your REGULAR c9 mafia... could be taken as 2 things:

-he thinks its C9 mafia but not an ordinary one
-he was making a reference to this mafia not being regular and COMPARING it to c9 style
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 81
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby Kanin Usagi on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:30 am

NoSurvivors wrote:
zimmah wrote:
VioIet wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Well zimmah, the first page says that it will be very unbalanced towards town, making me believe this isnt your normal C9 game, etc.


I re-read through page one to make sure that I wasn't skimming or blatantly missing something. I did not see any posts where crazymilkshake5 referred to this game as a C9. I wonder how I could've missed that? It could be great if someone could quote that post for me.


Didn't ng1 just state this is not a c9?


Not sure how to take this.. but I think ng1 said it was not your REGULAR c9 mafia... could be taken as 2 things:

-he thinks its C9 mafia but not an ordinary one
-he was making a reference to this mafia not being regular and COMPARING it to c9 style

All I saw was the original post by Crazy which said that it was likely to be unbalanced in very small letters at the bottom. I don't think I saw anything else about it.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby Kanin Usagi on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:31 am

Maybe new guy1 knows something we don't about the roles?
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:32 am

Mod Note taken from front page: Front page

Click image to enlarge.
image
highscore
Image
User avatar
Captain crazymilkshake5
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 pm
Location: Not Here.
Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (17) General Contribution (3)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby zimmah on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:12 pm

new guy1 wrote:Well zimmah, the first page says that it will be very unbalanced towards town, making me believe this isnt your normal C9 game, etc.


considering this quote and the above mod post, why does ng1 claim that the game is specifically unbalanced towards town?
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1636
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby new guy1 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:22 pm

Okay, I dont know which question Im being asked at this point, but I will clarify and say by my quote (that has been quoted above by zimmah) and explain that by "normal c9" I was saying it is not a c9, and I was saying that it is not a c9 because typically c9 setups are balanced, and because he is saying it is going to be unbalanced I figured that it is not a c9 game. If you need more clarification, ask. Also, the mod might have edited it, or I might have been seeing things (most likely answer), but I thought I saw something that said that it was going to be unbalanced towards town, but again I might have read it wrong. Did that answer all your questions?
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby elonpuckhog on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:24 pm

Vote Kanin Kanin calls out me and vio for not posting anything of substance while not pointing out two other people that did not post anything of substance. Meanwhile, it was very difficult to tell that they were posting anything of substance. It may not be much, but it sure is a place to start.
Lieutenant elonpuckhog
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:01 pm
Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (2)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby Kanin Usagi on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:43 pm

elonpuckhog wrote:Vote Kanin Kanin calls out me and vio for not posting anything of substance while not pointing out two other people that did not post anything of substance. Meanwhile, it was very difficult to tell that they were posting anything of substance. It may not be much, but it sure is a place to start.

I never once claimed anything about you two. I was just trying to get the two most inactive to start posting. I pointed out Vio as well, but Vio hasn't once mentioned it, so she obviously isn't as concerned about it. You, on the other hand, have been extremely defensive about it from the beginning. I haven't even mentioned it at all on this page, but you're bringing it back up? And no, it isn't a place to start. New guy1 is a place to start from his (potential) slip, but the moment anyone attempts to focus on that, you try and place everyone's focus on me, something that looks extremely scummy.

Vote elonpuckhog for being extremely defensive about something that I haven't even brought up in two days and trying to get everyone focused on me when they should be trying to work out a potential scum slip.

And lest you think I'm about to go inactive myself, I'm leaving for work in about twenty minutes, so I won't be on again for at least ten hours.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby vodean on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:45 pm

new guy1 wrote:Okay, I dont know which question Im being asked at this point, but I will clarify and say by my quote (that has been quoted above by zimmah) and explain that by "normal c9" I was saying it is not a c9, and I was saying that it is not a c9 because typically c9 setups are balanced, and because he is saying it is going to be unbalanced I figured that it is not a c9 game. If you need more clarification, ask. Also, the mod might have edited it, or I might have been seeing things (most likely answer), but I thought I saw something that said that it was going to be unbalanced towards town, but again I might have read it wrong. Did that answer all your questions?

why would you think its C9? do you have a C9 role? are you mafia goon?

FOS elon for voting with a poor reason, and then FOS kanin for OMGUS. both of you stop it.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby Kanin Usagi on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:48 pm

vodean wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Okay, I dont know which question Im being asked at this point, but I will clarify and say by my quote (that has been quoted above by zimmah) and explain that by "normal c9" I was saying it is not a c9, and I was saying that it is not a c9 because typically c9 setups are balanced, and because he is saying it is going to be unbalanced I figured that it is not a c9 game. If you need more clarification, ask. Also, the mod might have edited it, or I might have been seeing things (most likely answer), but I thought I saw something that said that it was going to be unbalanced towards town, but again I might have read it wrong. Did that answer all your questions?

why would you think its C9? do you have a C9 role? are you mafia goon?

FOS elon for voting with a poor reason, and then FOS kanin for OMGUS. both of you stop it.

It isn't an OMGUS. I had a valid reason for voting, seeing as how he's looking fairly scummy in my eyes, and I would prefer to not leave without doing something fruitful. If CMS would be willing to extend the time a day or two, I wouldn't feel the need to be rushed like this, but he hasn't so far, so my vote is staying.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby vodean on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:54 pm

CMS, please extend the deadline? the weekend is gonna be slow, and the day has barely even started. its just not enough time.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:06 pm

vodean wrote:CMS, please extend the deadline? the weekend is gonna be slow, and the day has barely even started. its just not enough time.

all in favor?
highscore
Image
User avatar
Captain crazymilkshake5
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 pm
Location: Not Here.
Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (17) General Contribution (3)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby new guy1 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Kanin Usagi wrote:
vodean wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Okay, I dont know which question Im being asked at this point, but I will clarify and say by my quote (that has been quoted above by zimmah) and explain that by "normal c9" I was saying it is not a c9, and I was saying that it is not a c9 because typically c9 setups are balanced, and because he is saying it is going to be unbalanced I figured that it is not a c9 game. If you need more clarification, ask. Also, the mod might have edited it, or I might have been seeing things (most likely answer), but I thought I saw something that said that it was going to be unbalanced towards town, but again I might have read it wrong. Did that answer all your questions?

why would you think its C9? do you have a C9 role? are you mafia goon?

FOS elon for voting with a poor reason, and then FOS kanin for OMGUS. both of you stop it.

It isn't an OMGUS. I had a valid reason for voting, seeing as how he's looking fairly scummy in my eyes, and I would prefer to not leave without doing something fruitful. If CMS would be willing to extend the time a day or two, I wouldn't feel the need to be rushed like this, but he hasn't so far, so my vote is staying.


Ignore what kanin said, my point is what vodean said. Do you see what is bolded vodean? At least if you are going to make a case of me saying it was a C9 read the whole post... or at least the part where I said it is NOT a c9, because typically c9 setups are balanced, and he said it would not be balanced. vote vodean for blatant skimming.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby elonpuckhog on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:11 pm

I am in favor of extending
Lieutenant elonpuckhog
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:01 pm
Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (2)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby new guy1 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:13 pm

Also, I too am in favor of extending.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby zimmah on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:00 pm

crazymilkshake5 wrote:
vodean wrote:CMS, please extend the deadline? the weekend is gonna be slow, and the day has barely even started. its just not enough time.

all in favor?


i'm in favor.

@vodean i actually don't see the vote of kanin as OMGUS, even though he reacted to a vote against him, he did have a solid reason.f i had to chose between kanin and elon based on what little we have to work with, it'd actually think elon is more scummy atm.

@ng1 i think what vodean meant was why would you even compare this mafia to a c9

@vodean you do realise you are fossing both sides of the discussion, right?, and therefore, in essence you're not choosing sides, in other words you're avoiding conflict with both sides.
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1636
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby new guy1 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:13 pm

He was trying to get my role, as in is your role different from a C9 setup role. I wont answer that question, but I thought of his response to my post as aggressive, and so I am voting him because he was trying to see how I reacted (from my perspective), and I dont like when people do that. It causes mislynches most of the time because nobody knows the right way to react. Most of the times if they are passive with responses they are overlooked for maybe one discussion and then discussion comes back to them, while when there is an aggressive response they are pressured then. Might as well get it out of the way, since it has to happen when my name is drawn from the hat of "we need a case, lets pick him" and I see a good counter case, so I will instead pressure him... Im sorry if my thoughts are meshed together, clarification may be needed, but I cant proofread it right now, I have a football (Merican) game to go to tonight, and I have to get ready for it.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:20 pm

I am in favor as extending the day.
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 81
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby Kanin Usagi on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:32 pm

I assume we're extending it (I am in favor as well), so I'm going to go ahead and unvote elonpuckhog for now.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:49 am

crazymilkshake5 wrote:Offical Vote Count

NoS-Vodean
kanin-elon
vodean-NG1


Deadline will be extended till October (2 ish days)

with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch
highscore
Image
User avatar
Captain crazymilkshake5
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 pm
Location: Not Here.
Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (17) General Contribution (3)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby elonpuckhog on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:55 pm

Well today has certainly slowed down. We have three cases, and I don't believe any of them are really good. We have a case against vodean for skimming, a case for nosurvivors because he was wish washy during the joke phase, and my case against kanin for basically calling me out unfairly for not posting. I think that is a fair summary. I'd like to hear from violet since I haven't heard anything from them at all in this game. I'd also like to hear from kanin why I'm not allowed to bring up old issues if you don't bring them up first. What makes you superior in that case?
I'm going to leave my vote where it is right now, but I may change it, especially if I don't hear from violet soon.
Lieutenant elonpuckhog
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:01 pm
Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (2)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby NoSurvivors on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:09 pm

elonpuckhog wrote:Well today has certainly slowed down. We have three cases, and I don't believe any of them are really good. We have a case against vodean for skimming, a case for nosurvivors because he was wish washy during the joke phase, and my case against kanin for basically calling me out unfairly for not posting. I think that is a fair summary. I'd like to hear from violet since I haven't heard anything from them at all in this game. I'd also like to hear from kanin why I'm not allowed to bring up old issues if you don't bring them up first. What makes you superior in that case?
I'm going to leave my vote where it is right now, but I may change it, especially if I don't hear from violet soon.


I do agree I was wishy washy.. I also havent posted a lot of good.. but I just dont have anything to add at this point :l not a lot going on that i can.. Thats about where im at.
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 81
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby VioIet on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:14 am

elonpuckhog wrote:Well today has certainly slowed down. We have three cases, and I don't believe any of them are really good. We have a case against vodean for skimming, a case for nosurvivors because he was wish washy during the joke phase, and my case against kanin for basically calling me out unfairly for not posting. I think that is a fair summary. I'd like to hear from violet since I haven't heard anything from them at all in this game. I'd also like to hear from kanin why I'm not allowed to bring up old issues if you don't bring them up first. What makes you superior in that case?
I'm going to leave my vote where it is right now, but I may change it, especially if I don't hear from violet soon.



I'm not sure what else you would like to hear from me at this phase. I haven't said much because I don't think any of the cases are good right now, nor do I have any serious votes. Also, what is it that you feel that you haven't heard from me this "entire game?" I confirmed, and then asked new guy to clarify what he meant be C9. Of course, it's not much of a contribution thus-far, but Day 1 is a huge toss up.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA


Image
Major VioIet
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:18 am
Medals: 56
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:22 am

VioIet wrote:
elonpuckhog wrote:Well today has certainly slowed down. We have three cases, and I don't believe any of them are really good. We have a case against vodean for skimming, a case for nosurvivors because he was wish washy during the joke phase, and my case against kanin for basically calling me out unfairly for not posting. I think that is a fair summary. I'd like to hear from violet since I haven't heard anything from them at all in this game. I'd also like to hear from kanin why I'm not allowed to bring up old issues if you don't bring them up first. What makes you superior in that case?
I'm going to leave my vote where it is right now, but I may change it, especially if I don't hear from violet soon.



I'm not sure what else you would like to hear from me at this phase. I haven't said much because I don't think any of the cases are good right now, nor do I have any serious votes. Also, what is it that you feel that you haven't heard from me this "entire game?" I confirmed, and then asked new guy to clarify what he meant be C9. Of course, it's not much of a contribution thus-far, but Day 1 is a huge toss up.


I think the same thing as you for today.. but what they want is to know you aren't totally submarining the game. At least be active in a sense that you are posting ;) But yeah.. the day is, ending tomorrow? So should we apply pressure to someone or vote a NL? Not a very productive day for us :l
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 81
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (5)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login