Conquer Club

can a non premium member sit my account

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

can a non premium member sit my account

Postby Robert The Red on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:42 am

Can a non premium member sit my account? as i have 18 games on the go and normally they are resticted to 4.
your help please.
Major Robert The Red

Re: can a non premium member sit my account

Postby Robert The Red on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:55 am

sorry another question, what if whoever sits my account is playing against me in one or two games. does that break any rules?
Major Robert The Red

Postby Evil Semp on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Robert The Red wrote:Can a non premium member sit my account? as i have 18 games on the go and normally they are resticted to 4.
your help please.

Yes a non premium can sit your account. He can not start any games or use your account and play speed games.

Robert The Red wrote:sorry another question, what if whoever sits my account is playing against me in one or two games. does that break any rules?

Yes it would break a rule. He can not sit for you in games where he is your opponent.
Sergeant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Robert The Red on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:41 pm

thanks for your help. it looks i shall have to have several sitters for different games. i think that should be ok though they will all share the same password.
Major Robert The Red

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:38 am

Quick! Start a bunch of games with specifications determined by the future sitters via PM. THEN, give them control over the account.

BWAHAHAHAHA!
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:25 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:Quick! Start a bunch of games with specifications determined by the future sitters via PM. THEN, give them control over the account.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, if its not a rule it seems like it should be. So many ways this can be abused almost effortlessly. I've always found it weird that you can share accounts like this for just the sake of taking turns. Shouldn't actually being around for your turns give you more of an advantage? You can also have someone with higher skills than yourself "sit" your account in order to raise it in rank. I have even heard people admit to this in the past. :-$
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby deathcomesrippin on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:06 am

They should have a group of mods specifically for turn sitting. When you go on vacation, these mods step in and handle your turns for you.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Return to Conquer Club Discussion