Conquer Club

Dexter Mafia S2. Fires Snuffed: Endgame Town and Dexter Win

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Dexter Mafia S2. 6/13 Day 4: Chain of Command

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Jak has been pretty chatty in other games and on the site so I find it suspect he has not posted.

From my perspective Epi and Jak are the ones we are looking for BUT I really wish to hear from Chap.

I am not fully convinced Saf is not one of the SK. Just as he suggested Edocsil could be bluffing about being blocked the same holds true for him, which is why its important Chap steps up.

*grin* I'm sure the Governor would understand.

Could we get a prod for Chap and Jak please?
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:14 pm

safariguy5 wrote:
edocsil wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:Even if we had a third sk night one your ability would be useless with this format. I find it hard to believe that the mod would make such a detailed night scene by describing how the killers killed their victims and then include your role thinking it would be useful. The night scenes already tell us what the killers used...DUH.

QFT Scenes are too explicit to have this role in the game. I want verification of Saf's actions and Jak's claim before proceeding, but this is the proper direction IMO.

I will say that it's possible chap doesn't have a night action so he can't necessarily confirm me, but with 2 claimed blocking roles, I'm perfectly willing to no lynch today and roleblock Epitaph and suggest that IB jailkeeps jak.

I mean, I'm 90% sure jak is Dexter at this point, and if he indeed is overeager/anti town, then we would like to keep the town numbers up if possible.

See this is why you are not cleared and which I find highly suspect. If you are lieing and Jak is Town The two of you are free to kill.
From the scenes the killers are both looking for each other so I suspect that they may win if one kills the other. Maybe I am wrong but C'mon Saf...two killers left and we are in a possible endgame scenario if we do this wrong and you suggest no lynch???
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby edocsil on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:10 am

At 6 alive a NL is the standard. The only reason this isn't already being done is because it isn't mylo, not with the twin killers. Also, I think you are reading too much into some of the scenes. The arsonist just wants to kill everyone by my guess, and dex is the arsonists greatest threat.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:52 am

edocsil wrote:At 6 alive a NL is the standard. The only reason this isn't already being done is because it isn't mylo, not with the twin killers. Also, I think you are reading too much into some of the scenes. The arsonist just wants to kill everyone by my guess, and dex is the arsonists greatest threat.

OK then. I believe Epi to be guilty. I know Chap is innocent as I jailed him night one. If we lynch Epi and he flips killer I can block/jail Jak at night. If someone is killed we know it was Saf.

I wish Chap would make an appearance. I also would love to hear from Jak
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Epitaph1 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:21 pm

If you mislynch me and there are 2 NKs, that will potentially leave 1 townie and 2 SKs. That's game over. If we're lucky and IB jails one of the SKs, we're still looking at 2 v 2, although we'll know who to lynch tomorrow. That would still leave IB to guess on the final SK and give us a 50-50 shot at winning on N5.

So, what are you going to do when chap comes in an says he wasn't roleblocked? Saf has already started thinking of his excuse for when that happens. Are you still go along with saf's story even though no one can confirm it? That's bad play. We are going to be forced into a situation where the town must decided between two unverifiable roles and will have to ask 'who has been the scummiest this game?' I think we all know the answer to that question.
Major Epitaph1

Postby safariguy5 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:10 pm

Epitaph1 wrote:If you mislynch me and there are 2 NKs, that will potentially leave 1 townie and 2 SKs. That's game over. If we're lucky and IB jails one of the SKs, we're still looking at 2 v 2, although we'll know who to lynch tomorrow. That would still leave IB to guess on the final SK and give us a 50-50 shot at winning on N5.

So, what are you going to do when chap comes in an says he wasn't roleblocked? Saf has already started thinking of his excuse for when that happens. Are you still go along with saf's story even though no one can confirm it? That's bad play. We are going to be forced into a situation where the town must decided between two unverifiable roles and will have to ask 'who has been the scummiest this game?' I think we all know the answer to that question.

I could say the same about you.

At the end of the day, I feel I've made more of an attempt to scumhunt. You've just sat back and flew under the radar.

I'm also clearing chapcrap. edoc and IB are cleared. Not to mention that IB is a jailkeeper and edoc is doc. On the off chance you're town, IB knows who to jailkeep and edoc knows who to protect. That means max we would have one nightkill actually be successful. So then we're left with a 3v2 situation and town is guaranteed a SK lynch the next day.

Your entire defense is basically an ad hominem attack on me based solely on a NV theory that I abandoned on Day 3. You will notice that once other people started claiming VT, I stopped voting BG. Also consider that I did not roleblock BG last night as I figured he had a higher chance of being VT than I had first believed.

One does not stick to flawed logic. Once logic is flawed, one revises the theory. Not to mention that I'm sure one of the reasons I'm alive is that the arsonist (who I'm almost certain is you at this point) would love to try and pin the kills on me to escape pressure. Which is textbook what you're doing right now. Weak roleclaim+attempting to divert pressure=scum.
Captain safariguy5

Postby strike wolf on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:29 am

Vote Count

Edocsil
Jak111
Ironbutterfly
Safariguy (1)-Epitaph
Epitaph (1)-Safariguy5
chapcrap

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Sending prods to Chapcrap and Jak111
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:55 am

Vote Epi

It wont hurt to put him at L2. Unless Chap says something earth shattering. Chao needs to claim for us as does Jak.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby strike wolf on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:50 am

Replacing Jak111. got a response from Chap.

Vote Count

Edocsil
Jak111
Ironbutterfly
Safariguy (1)-Epitaph
Epitaph (2)-Safariguy5, Iron Butterfly
chapcrap

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:33 pm

whens the deadline?
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby chapcrap on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:07 am

Sorry for the inactivity. I have been busy and kind of forgot about the game. I'm glad there were only 5 pages to catch up on.

So... Remember when saf was saying that this was a non-VT game because none died at the beginning and then he said we could vote him if he was wrong? Well, the last 3 people killed were VT. Could he have been any more wrong? I've thought his actions were scummy this whole game and I don't think I can back off of that right now, based on the information from when I missed time. I mean, look at this from a few posts ago:
safariguy5 wrote:One does not stick to flawed logic. Once logic is flawed, one revises the theory.

I pointed out multiple times how he had bad logic and he NEVER revised his stance until some VTs died.

That being said, that doesn't mean that Epi isn't scum. We clearly have two killers with 6 of us left. This really don't look that good for town right now. We have to make a correct lynch here. I can see multiple possibilities of what may be going on with the roles, but I don't know who is lying and who is telling the truth. It is surprising that all of the kills have been hitting the townspeople and no SKs/mafia.

I haven't claimed, but I can if people would really like me to. At this point, I think it's probably in town's best interest to take our time here and make the correct decisions.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:28 am

Claim. We have been waiting almost a week. If you have been reading you know where we are in game. We are also fully aware of what Chap has said so there is no more need to rehash old crap. You have done no us no favors with your last post.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:50 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:Claim. We have been waiting almost a week. If you have been reading you know where we are in game. We are also fully aware of what Chap has said so there is no more need to rehash old crap. You have done no us no favors with your last post.

"We are also fully aware of what Chap has said so there is no more need to rehash old crap."

It should read Safari instead of Chap.

Claim already Chap.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby chapcrap on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:06 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:Claim. We have been waiting almost a week. If you have been reading you know where we are in game. We are also fully aware of what Chap has said so there is no more need to rehash old crap. You have done no us no favors with your last post.

"We are also fully aware of what Chap has said so there is no more need to rehash old crap."

Claim already Chap.

I'm not claiming because you want to whine about it. I already know that YOU feel I should claim. You said it already. I'm not rehashing old crap either. The VTs were not dead when I last posted and I was stating where I stood.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:17 pm

chapcrap wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:

Claim already Chap.

I'm not claiming because you want to whine about it. I already know that YOU feel I should claim. You said it already. I'm not rehashing old crap either. The VTs were not dead when I last posted and I was stating where I stood.

Not a whine though you have been absolutely no help since you have been back. So why don't you tell us what you believe we should all do?
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby edocsil on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:21 pm

chapcrap wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:

Claim already Chap.

We will hang you if you don't claim all actions you have made, your role, your name, and all confirmed actions against you.
Edoc'sil

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Well that is not going to solve anything either Edocsil.

Chap I do not understand why you are being so difficult. we have been waiting specifically for you to get back. Safari has not been cleared in my book BUT...

I am Jailkeeper- I blocked you night one and edocsil the last two nights. That tells me you are not the killer..at least in my book.

Night two one of the SKs did not kill as they were prevented from doing so. I jailed edocsil so unless anything else developes I am assuming I saved him.

safari has claimed to be a blocker...he claimed he blocked you last night. If you have been following the game you will understand your input is very important so I do not understand why you are being obstinate.

If safari is in fact telling the truth then Epi and Jak appear to be the killers.

Can you or can you not confirm that Safari blocked you?
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby chapcrap on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:10 pm

I'm just a VT... Let me go look at my PM real quick, because I don't remember the name. My name is Gabriel Bosque. So, I can't confirm anything that safari said.

I'm not being obstinate about anything. I wanted more people to respond to me than crappy response that you gave. You didn't care anything about what I said, you only wanted a claim and ignored my post completely. So, yeah, I didn't care about what you had to say, just like you didn't care about what I had to say.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:22 pm

chapcrap wrote:I'm just a VT... Let me go look at my PM real quick, because I don't remember the name. My name is Gabriel Bosque. So, I can't confirm anything that safari said.

I'm not being obstinate about anything. I wanted more people to respond to me than crappy response that you gave. You didn't care anything about what I said, you only wanted a claim and ignored my post completely. So, yeah, I didn't care about what you had to say, just like you didn't care about what I had to say.

You kept us waiting for a week so forgive me if I don't have a pity party.I did not ignore your post I just got tired of the same old argument. You don't need to keep repeating it.

So your a VT and cant offer us anything one way or the other on Saf. Now was that so hard? Did we really need the drama? LOL.

You still have not offered up what you think we should do or am I out of line to ask for your input?
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Epitaph1 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:10 am

Hilarious. Safari 'roleblocked' a VT. Suffice it to say, this just another example of his crumbling facade of a claim.

I won't belabor the point, as I've already said plenty about safari's guilt, but I guess we need to see where the rest of the non-voters stand. We're going to be in dire straights if we don't get this right and there are 2 SKs running around. If we're lucky, edoc and IB will be successful in their blocks, but that is being very optimistic.

Where is jak?
Major Epitaph1

Postby edocsil on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:28 am

Epitaph1 wrote:Hilarious. Safari 'roleblocked' a VT. Suffice it to say, this just another example of his crumbling facade of a claim.

I won't belabor the point, as I've already said plenty about safari's guilt, but I guess we need to see where the rest of the non-voters stand. We're going to be in dire straights if we don't get this right and there are 2 SKs running around. If we're lucky, edoc and IB will be successful in their blocks, but that is being very optimistic.

Where is jak?

How the f*ck would he know he was VT? There are SK left, not scum. There is no collaboration between scum. Dex wants to kill Doakes for knowing his identity in the show, and you have really had a hard on for hanging saf since he claimed.

Gah, now I am defending saf in two threads.
Edoc'sil

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Epitaph1 wrote:Hilarious. Safari 'roleblocked' a VT. Suffice it to say, this just another example of his crumbling facade of a claim.

Where is jak?

Being a role blocker does not give any insight into the role one is blocking. Granted it does not help him prove he is who he says he is.

You on the other hand have claimed a role that has absolute zero use given the way the mod has conducted the game. You expect us to believe he would include a forensics investigator/cop role when he has been telling us in the night scenes how the killers kill their victims? I think you are the one who has the biggest chance of being a liar and SK.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Epitaph1 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:58 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Where is jak?

Being a role blocker does not give any insight into the role one is blocking. Granted it does not help him prove he is who he says he is.

You on the other hand have claimed a role that has absolute zero use given the way the mod has conducted the game. You expect us to believe he would include a forensics investigator/cop role when he has been telling us in the night scenes how the killers kill their victims? I think you are the one who has the biggest chance of being a liar and SK.

I'm familiar with the mechanics of a roleblocker. I think that safari has been lying all along.

Like I've said before, I'm working with the cards that I was dealt. Strike had the same role in the last game, so I'm not surprised we have it in this game as well. Yeah, it seems like the scenes make my role irrelevant, but perhaps this would be an entirely different ballgame with the third SK in play. We don't know if any of the SKs have any abilities beyond just killing, so I'm still holding out hope that my role will have some utility after all.
Major Epitaph1

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:25 pm

Epitaph1 wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:

Where is jak?

I'm familiar with the mechanics of a roleblocker. I think that safari has been lying all along.

Like I've said before, I'm working with the cards that I was dealt. Strike had the same role in the last game, so I'm not surprised we have it in this game as well. Yeah, it seems like the scenes make my role irrelevant, but perhaps this would be an entirely different ballgame with the third SK in play. We don't know if any of the SKs have any abilities beyond just killing, so I'm still holding out hope that my role will have some utility after all.

You cant make a valid argument using "what might have been". All we have is the reality of what is and what has transpired.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Epitaph1 wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:

Where is jak?

Judging by jonty's death, any SKer ability outside of killing mostly has to do with keeping them alive (one-shot bulletproof). Regardless of who we hang today, I'm very sure that chap is clear. Pretty sure IB and edoc are clear and I have no idea about jak. Again, we don't necessarily have to lynch today, we have few enough people that I don't mind announcing roleblock targets. I could easily just roleblock Epi and we can see if there are fewer kills in the night. If there are, we lynch epitaph tomorrow. If there aren't, you guys can lynch me tomorrow.
Captain safariguy5

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives