Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby safariguy5 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:02 am

I'm not scum, I'm Mr. P the rolecop.

I know what roles aage and strike/hippo are (the other people are all dead), but I'm concerned revealing them would set them up as prime targets for cult recruitment because then cult would have a lower chance of hitting mafia.

I'm perfectly willing to reveal them if that is the wishes of everyone, but I'm a bit concerned about cult recruitment.
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby aage on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:46 am

safariguy5 wrote:I'm not scum, I'm Mr. P the rolecop.

I know what roles aage and strike/hippo are (the other people are all dead), but I'm concerned revealing them would set them up as prime targets for cult recruitment because then cult would have a lower chance of hitting mafia.

I'm perfectly willing to reveal them if that is the wishes of everyone, but I'm a bit concerned about cult recruitment.

So there's three cops in this game according to you? And you don't even bother to mention that, since you claim to be town, DJ Fireside must be lying? :roll: vote stays.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby aage on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:48 am

aage wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:I'm not scum, I'm Mr. P the rolecop.

I know what roles aage and strike/hippo are (the other people are all dead), but I'm concerned revealing them would set them up as prime targets for cult recruitment because then cult would have a lower chance of hitting mafia.

I'm perfectly willing to reveal them if that is the wishes of everyone, but I'm a bit concerned about cult recruitment.

So there's three cops in this game according to you? And you don't even bother to mention that, since you claim to be town, DJ Fireside must be lying? :roll: vote stays.

And I might add to that that by making this post, if you were town cop you have just set up Strike/Hippo and me up as recruitment targets anyway?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby samgrossy on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:52 pm

safariguy5 wrote:I'm not scum, I'm Mr. P the rolecop.

I know what roles aage and strike/hippo are (the other people are all dead), but I'm concerned revealing them would set them up as prime targets for cult recruitment because then cult would have a lower chance of hitting mafia.

I'm perfectly willing to reveal them if that is the wishes of everyone, but I'm a bit concerned about cult recruitment.


Why are you claiming when you only have on person voting you. This seems suspicious to me. I'm not sure if its scummy or not, but it just doesn't seem like a very good idea.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby safariguy5 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:43 pm

samgrossy wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:I'm not scum, I'm Mr. P the rolecop.

I know what roles aage and strike/hippo are (the other people are all dead), but I'm concerned revealing them would set them up as prime targets for cult recruitment because then cult would have a lower chance of hitting mafia.

I'm perfectly willing to reveal them if that is the wishes of everyone, but I'm a bit concerned about cult recruitment.


Why are you claiming when you only have on person voting you. This seems suspicious to me. I'm not sure if its scummy or not, but it just doesn't seem like a very good idea.

I'm claiming because the insane cop got an innocent result on me which is basically like a sane cop getting a guilty result on me.

What's interesting here is that aage says that his vote stays because DJ is lying. But not 1-2 pages ago, it was brought up that busdriver could be either mafia or town aligned. So aage just automatically assumes the busdriver is town despite no other person actually confirming alignment. Could be aage got recruited to cult and he's afraid he's going to have to make up some night actions because he lost his actual powers.
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby aage on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:44 am

safariguy5 wrote:
samgrossy wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:I'm not scum, I'm Mr. P the rolecop.

I know what roles aage and strike/hippo are (the other people are all dead), but I'm concerned revealing them would set them up as prime targets for cult recruitment because then cult would have a lower chance of hitting mafia.

I'm perfectly willing to reveal them if that is the wishes of everyone, but I'm a bit concerned about cult recruitment.


Why are you claiming when you only have on person voting you. This seems suspicious to me. I'm not sure if its scummy or not, but it just doesn't seem like a very good idea.

I'm claiming because the insane cop got an innocent result on me which is basically like a sane cop getting a guilty result on me.

What's interesting here is that aage says that his vote stays because DJ is lying. But not 1-2 pages ago, it was brought up that busdriver could be either mafia or town aligned. So aage just automatically assumes the busdriver is town despite no other person actually confirming alignment. Could be aage got recruited to cult and he's afraid he's going to have to make up some night actions because he lost his actual powers.

My problem is not that DJ could be mafia. My problem is that your defense is so poorly constructed that you don't even care to mention that DJ has to be scum for you to be telling the truth. Nice try twisting my words. Also nice try at diverting attention towards me as a possible cult recruit (which is, let's be honest, the least of our concerns right now) while there has been a cop claim against you which I have nothing to do with. I hope that whoever is left of town still has their senses about them.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby safariguy5 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:56 am

aage wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:
samgrossy wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:I'm not scum, I'm Mr. P the rolecop.

I know what roles aage and strike/hippo are (the other people are all dead), but I'm concerned revealing them would set them up as prime targets for cult recruitment because then cult would have a lower chance of hitting mafia.

I'm perfectly willing to reveal them if that is the wishes of everyone, but I'm a bit concerned about cult recruitment.


Why are you claiming when you only have on person voting you. This seems suspicious to me. I'm not sure if its scummy or not, but it just doesn't seem like a very good idea.

I'm claiming because the insane cop got an innocent result on me which is basically like a sane cop getting a guilty result on me.

What's interesting here is that aage says that his vote stays because DJ is lying. But not 1-2 pages ago, it was brought up that busdriver could be either mafia or town aligned. So aage just automatically assumes the busdriver is town despite no other person actually confirming alignment. Could be aage got recruited to cult and he's afraid he's going to have to make up some night actions because he lost his actual powers.

My problem is not that DJ could be mafia. My problem is that your defense is so poorly constructed that you don't even care to mention that DJ has to be scum for you to be telling the truth. Nice try twisting my words. Also nice try at diverting attention towards me as a possible cult recruit (which is, let's be honest, the least of our concerns right now) while there has been a cop claim against you which I have nothing to do with. I hope that whoever is left of town still has their senses about them.

So is this your way of saying I should reveal your and strike's roles? Because I'm totally willing to do it.

Speaking of your theory as to why there cannot be 3 cops, remember that we had an SKer, cult, AND Mafia in this game. Even if one cop is insane, we need all the help we can get because a cop has a higher chance of being targeted by an anti town role.
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby redhedge47 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:31 pm

lets hear it you clearly dont have any guilty results you would have already told us claiming with one vote is fairly scummy if you ask me
Vote Safari
User avatar
Private 1st Class redhedge47
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:36 am
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby samgrossy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:50 pm

The only reason that I think we should be careful here is because a bus driver can screw up any of the claims people are making. If there is more than bus driver it likely many things are screwed up. Claims could get ugly and cases could get confusing.

All that said, I think (for the reasons aage mention directly above) safari seems guilty. So if this makes any sense

VOTE SAFARI, but hoping he doesn't confuse things all the hell.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby samgrossy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:53 pm

redhedge47 wrote:lets hear it you clearly dont have any guilty results you would have already told us claiming with one vote is fairly scummy if you ask me
Vote Safari


This adds to the summary that aage put out. You would think that if someone comes out and calls you a scummariner, you would make a better effort to make a longer post than just one line.

FoS REDHEDGE
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby edocsil on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:30 pm

redhedge47 wrote:lets hear it you clearly dont have any guilty results you would have already told us claiming with one vote is fairly scummy if you ask me
Vote Safari


You're an idiot. Google role cop.

As for others, yes I have been very quiet this game. I tend to do so when there is a cult around. So here is our issue. Lylo to cult by all odds. I think scum can be recruited, so the odds of lylo/vs one roleblock are not good for us. However, I don't think there is much of a chance that scum HAVE been recruited yet.

But you say *gasp* Edoc you wizard, how could you know such things. Here is how. No scum lynches yet. If a cult failed to recruit and the cult won't suicide on scum recruit then they would just out the scum due to failed recruit, this hasn't happened yet. Other option is that scum get recruited and they just out their old allies to the Cult and it's gg scum. This hasn't happened either, so no scum can be know by the cult. PR's or other rules could limit the cult's knowledge of scum, but there is no way to stop people from communicating in other ways without directly breaking the rules.

So here is the story. Right now town is fucked. Cult has huge numbers, and the CL must die today, or failing that a Goon killed, and then you pray the scum save our asses in the night. The irony of things is that even if the entire scum faction claimed we couldn't kill them, not for fear of lylo to the cult. What we need to do is find out who has lost their night actions to recruits, not run after people who are quite likely telling the truth. Flavor cops are fucking hard to fake, and if you are right, he will just claim his results to f*ck the town. Beyond that a flavor cop could ID FUCKING CULT. You are blindly ignoring the real threat (or are the threat in red's case, I'm certain he is a cult goon) and chasing after a scum/townie and that should be blindingly obvious to you all.

Mass claim time, CL has to die fast otherwise the scum will over run us in a day or two depending on how many there are of them, and we will need the cultist who have hopefully returned to their old faction/survivor to end this in the towns favor.

BU doc MR. V
n2 Strike
n3 aage
n4 strike/hippo limbo << might not have been the best idea

So here is how it stands. Right now I think Hippo V2 or aage is the CL, but I want to review my lists of night actions before I make a final call. I think this for 1 reason primarily. Others are largely following their lead. See the current wagon, and the wagon of yesterday.

Anyhow, find the CL, else we lose. I'll post more later in this day once I have a place to put my vote.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby aage on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:59 am

edocsil wrote:So here is how it stands. Right now I think Hippo V2 or aage is the CL, but I want to review my lists of night actions before I make a final call. I think this for 1 reason primarily. Others are largely following their lead. See the current wagon, and the wagon of yesterday.

I had you down for CL, actually. Hippo v2 seems unlikely because Geegel has been so inactive, but since Safari claims to know both my and Hippo's role, I doubt one of us is the cult leader. He could have mentioned that without any fear of recruitment, I think. The reason I suspect you is because you're still alive and trying to draw attention to the cult. Only the CL knows how many recruits there are (I think). In your post you mention they're masoned... Why would that be? Normal cult doesn't have that, afaik. Would make it ultra overpowered anyway.

You say we should keep Safari alive. I'd be very interested in my role. I wonder what Safari has to say about it. A breakdown of his night actions would be nice. Since we can't trust approximately 90% of the players, it's worth a shot.

Sam is also still in the back of my head as CL. Roleblocker is a good fake claim since it actually is what you do. Still I'll unvote and see what Saf has to say. Since Hippo is probably a cult recruit I think you can safely out our roles.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby thehippo8 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:12 am

Well, I am caught up. I firstly have to apologise to LSU - in my previous incarnation I dithered about not keeping attention and calling the game dull. I was wrong to dither and I am certainly wrong about it being dull - ain't anything but!

Anyway, that aside, let me first say that I do not believe that Saf can be a rolecop. I seriously doubt there would be two of those! Maybe Saf has some sort of espionage skill that let's him tap into the rolecop's results but that just makes me laugh. To prove I am right, Aage, let me do this in stages. Please answer the questions (which I will drip feed) exactly.

Question: Aage - did you go near Sam on night 3?
ImageImageImage
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8
 
Posts: 1814
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby aage on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:19 am

thehippo8 wrote:Well, I am caught up. I firstly have to apologise to LSU - in my previous incarnation I dithered about not keeping attention and calling the game dull. I was wrong to dither and I am certainly wrong about it being dull - ain't anything but!

Anyway, that aside, let me first say that I do not believe that Saf can be a rolecop. I seriously doubt there would be two of those! Maybe Saf has some sort of espionage skill that let's him tap into the rolecop's results but that just makes me laugh. To prove I am right, Aage, let me do this in stages. Please answer the questions (which I will drip feed) exactly.

Question: Aage - did you go near Sam on night 3?

Yeah. But there hasn't been another rolecop, fyi, just a regular cop.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby thehippo8 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:20 am

aage wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:Well, I am caught up. I firstly have to apologise to LSU - in my previous incarnation I dithered about not keeping attention and calling the game dull. I was wrong to dither and I am certainly wrong about it being dull - ain't anything but!

Anyway, that aside, let me first say that I do not believe that Saf can be a rolecop. I seriously doubt there would be two of those! Maybe Saf has some sort of espionage skill that let's him tap into the rolecop's results but that just makes me laugh. To prove I am right, Aage, let me do this in stages. Please answer the questions (which I will drip feed) exactly.

Question: Aage - did you go near Sam on night 3?

Yeah. But there hasn't been another rolecop, fyi, just a regular cop.

You missed this ...
safariguy5 wrote:I'm not scum, I'm Mr. P the rolecop.

I know what roles aage and strike/hippo are (the other people are all dead), but I'm concerned revealing them would set them up as prime targets for cult recruitment because then cult would have a lower chance of hitting mafia.

I'm perfectly willing to reveal them if that is the wishes of everyone, but I'm a bit concerned about cult recruitment.

... hence my questions.

So you visited Sam night 3.

Next question for Aage: Did you protect Sam?
ImageImageImage
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8
 
Posts: 1814
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby aage on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:01 am

thehippo8 wrote:
aage wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:Well, I am caught up. I firstly have to apologise to LSU - in my previous incarnation I dithered about not keeping attention and calling the game dull. I was wrong to dither and I am certainly wrong about it being dull - ain't anything but!

Anyway, that aside, let me first say that I do not believe that Saf can be a rolecop. I seriously doubt there would be two of those! Maybe Saf has some sort of espionage skill that let's him tap into the rolecop's results but that just makes me laugh. To prove I am right, Aage, let me do this in stages. Please answer the questions (which I will drip feed) exactly.

Question: Aage - did you go near Sam on night 3?

Yeah. But there hasn't been another rolecop, fyi, just a regular cop.

You missed this ...
safariguy5 wrote:I'm not scum, I'm Mr. P the rolecop.

I know what roles aage and strike/hippo are (the other people are all dead), but I'm concerned revealing them would set them up as prime targets for cult recruitment because then cult would have a lower chance of hitting mafia.

I'm perfectly willing to reveal them if that is the wishes of everyone, but I'm a bit concerned about cult recruitment.

... hence my questions.

So you visited Sam night 3.

Next question for Aage: Did you protect Sam?

Yeah. But Safariguy is the only rolecop that I'm aware of. Are you claiming to be a rolecop?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby thehippo8 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:40 am

It is possible but highly unlikely that Saf is also a rolecop. But before continuing with that, one more question.

Third Question: Did you use an additional power while you protected Sam?

As you consider this question, ask yourself ... how can thehippo know this without knowing my role? I don't want to state your role right now as that does not serve this purpose. But the point of these question is to have you reconsider Saf's declaration that he is a role cop.

As I said, I find that very hard to believe.

Following from there the inevitable question is ... who and what really is he? And is that a mystery that is so easily resolved without him being lynched?

Again, I await your answer to the main question above before pondering this further.
ImageImageImage
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8
 
Posts: 1814
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby redhedge47 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:46 am

samgrossy wrote:
redhedge47 wrote:lets hear it you clearly dont have any guilty results you would have already told us claiming with one vote is fairly scummy if you ask me
Vote Safari


This adds to the summary that aage put out. You would think that if someone comes out and calls you a scummariner, you would make a better effort to make a longer post than just one line.

FoS REDHEDGE


well one its two lines also He has already had a decent case made against him how come its okay for aage to point the fos & when I agree its all of the sudden the most scummy thing on the planet. I ould go onto a 4 or 5 line long rant where im just recirculating what I just sad but that woould be a complete waste of time
User avatar
Private 1st Class redhedge47
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:36 am
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby aage on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:07 am

thehippo8 wrote:It is possible but highly unlikely that Saf is also a rolecop. But before continuing with that, one more question.

Third Question: Did you use an additional power while you protected Sam?

As you consider this question, ask yourself ... how can thehippo know this without knowing my role? I don't want to state your role right now as that does not serve this purpose. But the point of these question is to have you reconsider Saf's declaration that he is a role cop.

As I said, I find that very hard to believe.

Following from there the inevitable question is ... who and what really is he? And is that a mystery that is so easily resolved without him being lynched?

Again, I await your answer to the main question above before pondering this further.

I'm not sure if I want to answer that question right now. Lots of people still have to vote, we need to get people to add their night actions to their claims, there's a rolecop on the loose who claims to know my role and the cylt leader is probably still alive. Maybe you should look back at night 1 for an answer.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby aage on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:09 am

aage wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:It is possible but highly unlikely that Saf is also a rolecop. But before continuing with that, one more question.

Third Question: Did you use an additional power while you protected Sam?

As you consider this question, ask yourself ... how can thehippo know this without knowing my role? I don't want to state your role right now as that does not serve this purpose. But the point of these question is to have you reconsider Saf's declaration that he is a role cop.

As I said, I find that very hard to believe.

Following from there the inevitable question is ... who and what really is he? And is that a mystery that is so easily resolved without him being lynched?

Again, I await your answer to the main question above before pondering this further.

I'm not sure if I want to answer that question right now. Lots of people still have to vote, we need to get people to add their night actions to their claims, there's a rolecop on the loose who claims to know my role and the cylt leader is probably still alive. Maybe you should look back at night 1 for an answer.

Obviously I meant "post".
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby edocsil on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:43 am

aage wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:It is possible but highly unlikely that Saf is also a rolecop. But before continuing with that, one more question.

Third Question: Did you use an additional power while you protected Sam?

As you consider this question, ask yourself ... how can thehippo know this without knowing my role? I don't want to state your role right now as that does not serve this purpose. But the point of these question is to have you reconsider Saf's declaration that he is a role cop.

As I said, I find that very hard to believe.

Following from there the inevitable question is ... who and what really is he? And is that a mystery that is so easily resolved without him being lynched?

Again, I await your answer to the main question above before pondering this further.

I'm not sure if I want to answer that question right now. Lots of people still have to vote, we need to get people to add their night actions to their claims, there's a rolecop on the loose who claims to know my role and the cylt leader is probably still alive. Maybe you should look back at night 1 for an answer.


Why dodge the issue? We need a mass claim to find the CL anyhow.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby aage on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:50 am

edocsil wrote:
aage wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:It is possible but highly unlikely that Saf is also a rolecop. But before continuing with that, one more question.

Third Question: Did you use an additional power while you protected Sam?

As you consider this question, ask yourself ... how can thehippo know this without knowing my role? I don't want to state your role right now as that does not serve this purpose. But the point of these question is to have you reconsider Saf's declaration that he is a role cop.

As I said, I find that very hard to believe.

Following from there the inevitable question is ... who and what really is he? And is that a mystery that is so easily resolved without him being lynched?

Again, I await your answer to the main question above before pondering this further.

I'm not sure if I want to answer that question right now. Lots of people still have to vote, we need to get people to add their night actions to their claims, there's a rolecop on the loose who claims to know my role and the cylt leader is probably still alive. Maybe you should look back at night 1 for an answer.


Why dodge the issue? We need a mass claim to find the CL anyhow.

I gave four reasons. I agree we need a mass claim but I'd prefer if the rest of the players were actually there to claim. I could give you a list of whom I visited on which night if that satisfies you.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby aage on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:51 am

aage wrote:
edocsil wrote:
aage wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:It is possible but highly unlikely that Saf is also a rolecop. But before continuing with that, one more question.

Third Question: Did you use an additional power while you protected Sam?

As you consider this question, ask yourself ... how can thehippo know this without knowing my role? I don't want to state your role right now as that does not serve this purpose. But the point of these question is to have you reconsider Saf's declaration that he is a role cop.

As I said, I find that very hard to believe.

Following from there the inevitable question is ... who and what really is he? And is that a mystery that is so easily resolved without him being lynched?

Again, I await your answer to the main question above before pondering this further.

I'm not sure if I want to answer that question right now. Lots of people still have to vote, we need to get people to add their night actions to their claims, there's a rolecop on the loose who claims to know my role and the cylt leader is probably still alive. Maybe you should look back at night 1 for an answer.


Why dodge the issue? We need a mass claim to find the CL anyhow.

I gave four reasons. I agree we need a mass claim but I'd prefer if the rest of the players were actually there to claim. I could give you a list of whom I visited on which night if that satisfies you.

On second thought, that might even achieve less. Yes, I did use an additional power.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby Djfireside on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:01 am

As for how everything went and I believe that Jonty was telling the truth when he stated his results. I have to believe that Saf is Scum. I would askf or your information but based on what I gathered from Jonty and the fact he was trying to clear himself and was truely confused why he got a innocent I have to go with saf since it fits

Vote Safari
GRIM REAPERS
Image
Major Djfireside
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:52 pm
Location: Miami
Medals: 61
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (19)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby edocsil on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:25 am

I suspect that most of the people on saf are cult or just dumb as shit. Odds are you are right. Saf could be a mafioso or a cultist and we know all the night actions that were involved in the Inv. Personally I think he is who we will, and should, lynch today if we cannot peg the CL. We are throwing away the day at lylo when you all feel like chasing down some goon early. Unvote, massclaim, and then if is prudent hang saf. Right now you are setting up a quick lynch for the cult, and none of you have the grace to even be embarrassed about it.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login