Conquer Club

lareneg & LBellerose Secret Diplomacy [cleared/busted] BG

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

lareneg & LBellerose Secret Diplomacy [cleared/busted] BG

Postby Sir Bukon on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:18 am

Accused:

pink: lareneg (give the game like a present to the yellow player)

yellow: LBellerose (win the macht in strange situattion)

The accused are suspected of:

give a clearly oportunitty to win with strange movements

Other: a game where they only atack me in a important battles. they respect their countries in strange situation, and atack me in movement without any sense, giving the game clearly to the enemy. After 18 rounds i´m tired of the game and i prefer to have a free game to enjoy with diferent people. that´s why I give up in the battle. I´m not proud to do this, but it was a clearly movement without any sense, giving the game to LBellerose

Game number(s):

Comments:
the game hasn´t finished yet, but it will finish very soon.
it is very rude, but, i prefer someone neutral tell me what can i do.
Sergeant 1st Class Sir Bukon

Re: i think someone cheat me in a game!!

Postby fadedpsychosis on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:31 am

Sir Bukon wrote:Accused:

pink: lareneg(give the game like a present to the yellow player)

yellow: LBellerose(win the macht in strange situattion)

The accused are suspected of: (secret diplomacy)

give a clearly oportunitty to win with strange movements

Other: a game where they only atack me in a important battles. they respect their countries in strange situation, and atack me in movement without any sense, giving the game clearly to the enemy. After 18 rounds i´m tired of the game and i prefer to have a free game to enjoy with diferent people. that´s why I give up in the battle. I´m not proud to do this, but it was a clearly movement without any sense, giving the game to LBellerose

Game number(s):

Game 11683671

Comments:
the game hasn´t finished yet, but it will finish very soon.
it is very rude, but, i prefer someone neutral tell me what can i do.

added links and what they are being accused of (I figure from context it's secret diplomacy)
John Adams wrote:I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress! And by God I have had this Congress!
Private fadedpsychosis

Postby fadedpsychosis on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:36 am

to be fair man, just looking at the game log for the last few rounds tells me they've been attacking each other plenty. yellow just took a large number of territories from pink without even attacking you in the round before you started accusing them. if you don't like the game, foe and move on, but I don't think there's any conspiracy going on here.

edit: yellow also just eliminated pink, and looking at their games neither has ever played with the other before
John Adams wrote:I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress! And by God I have had this Congress!
Private fadedpsychosis

Postby Sir Bukon on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:17 am

yes of course, is very easy to see it now,but I saw and i felt 18 rounds, and pink have done unsual movements. yellow just kills pink, becasue I gave it now like a present. i´m tired of the game, of course. i´ve foed them, but, anyway, i´m reporting a game where pink showed one of two things; he/she wanted to yellow wins , or he/she doesn´t know how to play risk(i don´t belive it). It is a stupid movement: if someone(yellow) is the strongest in macht and he/she keep two important continents, and the other player (pink) atacks and destroy the troops of who can damage the strongest player(red), instead to fight together against him(yellow). The pink, gave the game to yellow clearly with this movement, and if you can´t see it, is normal you don´t want to understand me. Anyway the fact is pink destroy a nice game giving to yellow a easy game after 18 rounds and i can´t understand why. I´ve played all the game.
Sergeant 1st Class Sir Bukon

Re: i think someone cheat me in a game! [clear/bust] BG

Postby BGtheBrain on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:40 am

LBellerose has been cleared of secret diplomacy

lareneg has been cleared of secret diplomacy but busted with snake eye
Captain BGtheBrain

Return to Closed C&A Reports