Conquer Club

WWII:Poland [Quenched]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: WWII POLAND AIRCRAFT

Postby chapcrap on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:45 pm

agentcom wrote:
agentcom wrote:
Can a mod with permissions in the Foundry, please merge this to the WWII Poland thread?

It can't be merged while it's in this forum, because they don't have permission. If you move the thread over there, I'm sure you could at least bug nole. :)
Lieutenant chapcrap

Re: WWII POLAND AIRCRAFT

Postby agentcom on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:57 pm

chapcrap wrote:
agentcom wrote:
agentcom wrote:
Can a mod with permissions in the Foundry, please merge this to the WWII Poland thread?

It can't be merged while it's in this forum, because they don't have permission. If you move the thread over there, I'm sure you could at least bug nole. :)

10-4. Thanks chap. MOVED over to Foundry Discussions, awaiting MERGE with WWII Poland thread.
Colonel agentcom

Re: WWII:Poland [Quenched]

Postby nolefan5311 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:05 pm

Merged with the WWII Poland map thread.

As other posters have mentioned, there are numerous ways the game can end if a player is "stuck" on an airplane.
Captain nolefan5311

Postby Carlos1 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:58 pm

Hi, could you please look at 12619183? I deployed and never had the option to attack, only reinforce. I deployed on a territory that was capable of attacking. By the way, it did not happen in earlier turns and I'm as certain as I can be that I did not end assaults. Thanks in advance.
Corporal Carlos1

Postby isaiah40 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Carlos1 wrote:Hi, could you please look at 12619183? I deployed and never had the option to attack, only reinforce. I deployed on a territory that was capable of attacking. By the way, it did not happen in earlier turns and I'm as certain as I can be that I did not end assaults. Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately it is a really foggy game so I can't see it. Can you please post an screen capture image?
Lieutenant isaiah40

Postby SirSebstar on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:05 am

Carlos1 wrote:Hi, could you please look at 12619183? I deployed and never had the option to attack, only reinforce. I deployed on a territory that was capable of attacking. By the way, it did not happen in earlier turns and I'm as certain as I can be that I did not end assaults. Thanks in advance.

looking up the game Game 12619183
noticing settings:
Initial Troops
Manual

adding instructions dealing with manual deployment:
Initial Troops

With automatic initial troops, each region is initially populated with 3 troops.

With manual initial troops, each region is initially populated with 1 troop and during the first round of the game players deploy the rest wherever they see fit. During this first round, you cannot see your opponents' deployments and all players can play simultaneously. When players miss the first round their armies are automatically deployed evenly.

its a feature, not a bug. You created a game with manual deployment, which on poland is pretty useless(but less so on teamgames), but it takes a turn to deploy anyways. indeed during deployment you cannot attack..
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby Gilligan on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm

SirSebstar wrote:

looking up the game Game 12619183
noticing settings:
Initial Troops
Manual

adding instructions dealing with manual deployment:
Initial Troops

With automatic initial troops, each region is initially populated with 3 troops.

With manual initial troops, each region is initially populated with 1 troop and during the first round of the game players deploy the rest wherever they see fit. During this first round, you cannot see your opponents' deployments and all players can play simultaneously. When players miss the first round their armies are automatically deployed evenly.

its a feature, not a bug. You created a game with manual deployment, which on poland is pretty useless(but less so on teamgames), but it takes a turn to deploy anyways. indeed during deployment you cannot attack..

this was posted 4 days after the game began. I don't think it's because of manual deployment. and even if it were, he would not be given the opportunity to reinforce.
Captain Gilligan

Postby SirSebstar on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:00 pm

turn 4 could be key then. we will have to wait untill he shows the unfogged log
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Previous

Return to The Atlas