"Game Log" on Smart Phones.

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

"Game Log" on Smart Phones.

Postby SirLindsley on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:13 pm

Can not scroll game log on phone

I play a lot on my phone (Android). I can only see the last ten lines of the game log. Seeing more would be nice, but probably difficult to do. As an alternative, could the last turns deployment count for each player be listed with the statistics list?

This would make it easier to make the right decision as to who is a threat and what's the best play. This would make for faster play as turns could be made by phone rather than waiting to get to a computer.
Major SirLindsley

Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: "Game Log" on Smart Phones.

Postby SirLindsley on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:35 pm

Bought a new phone and I can scroll through the log now.
Major SirLindsley

Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1)

Return to Suggestions