Conquer Club

THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby CreepersWiener on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:08 pm

Well, it is sad to say. No matter what is debated and rehashed, these debates are only meant to convince Republicans to vote for their Mormon Messiah: Mitt Romney. As for the rest of us intelligent, progressive individuals...Obama is it...end of story.

Things are so bad now that the conservative right is so frightened of the future that they are willing to vote for anybody that is white and starch collared! They want to blame their piss poor futures on Obama when they should look back on the Bush Republicans and realize that this was all manifested by that administration!

Republican LOSERS! You screwed up your own party, so you want to push all the blame of the past administration off on Obama!

Fear mongering is all you know! The truth will prevail!

OBAMA 2012!

Army of GOD wrote:I joined this game because it's so similar to Call of Duty.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby Woodruff on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:15 pm

CreepersWiener wrote:Well, it is sad to say. No matter what is debated and rehashed, these debates are only meant to convince Republicans to vote for their Mormon Messiah: Mitt Romney. As for the rest of us intelligent, progressive individuals...Obama is it...end of story.

No.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:16 pm

Woodruff wrote:
CreepersWiener wrote:Well, it is sad to say. No matter what is debated and rehashed, these debates are only meant to convince Republicans to vote for their Mormon Messiah: Mitt Romney. As for the rest of us intelligent, progressive individuals...Obama is it...end of story.

No.

This. ^^^
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:20 pm

Obama is a Progressive? What is your evidence?
Major Phatscotty

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Both are 2 sides of the same coin, really. Political jargon in order to collect votes to keep the status quo of corrupt individuals holding the title of President of the United States of America.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:40 pm

The debates matter to Republicans because it's far more honorable than skin color being the only thing that matters....
Last edited by Phatscotty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Phatscotty

Postby Woodruff on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:41 pm

...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Postby Woodruff on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Phatscotty wrote:The debates matter to Republicans because it's far more honorable than skin color being the only thing that matters....

You're so funny in an unintentionally-funny way...

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:43 pm

Phatscotty wrote:The debates matter to Republicans because it's far more honorable than skin color being the only thing that matters....

News to me.

Signed,
A registered Republican.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:48 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:Both are 2 sides of the same coin, really. Political jargon in order to collect votes to keep the status quo of corrupt individuals holding the title of President of the United States of America.

Then why are you a registered republican, thaiguy lol?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:50 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:Both are 2 sides of the same coin, really. Political jargon in order to collect votes to keep the status quo of corrupt individuals holding the title of President of the United States of America.

Teddy Roosevelt. Ike Eisenhower. Aberaham Lincoln. Answer your question rance?
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby Bones2484 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:52 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:Teddy Roosevelt. Ike Eisenhower. Aberaham Lincoln. Answer your question rance?

No, that doesn't really answer his question. Unless your answer is "because of what it stood for 50+ years ago, not because of what it stands for today."
Major Bones2484

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:56 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:

Teddy Roosevelt. Ike Eisenhower. Aberaham Lincoln. Answer your question rance?

Totally illogical answer but ok, thaiguy.
You can call me whatever you like, just don't call me late for supper. ;)
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Bones2484 wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:Teddy Roosevelt. Ike Eisenhower. Aberaham Lincoln. Answer your question rance?

No, that doesn't really answer his question. Unless your answer is "because of what it stood for 50+ years ago, not because of what it stands for today."

Well, that's why I originally joined, because those men (who actually did quite a bit of good for this country) were Republicans. But I'll probably change to Independent or something when I get back home.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:22 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:

News to me.

Signed,
A registered Republican.

You have never heard anyone say they are voting for Obama "because he is black"? A little further, do you suspect that millions of people voted for Obama "because he is black"?

btw, didnt you just make a thread....today....saying you disavowed the Republican Party?

muy_thaiguy wrote:I am disowning the Republicans.....

Kinda looks like you are lying about the registered Republican bit, in order to make your post more damaging to mine.
Major Phatscotty

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:27 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:

News to me.

Signed,
A registered Republican.

You have never heard anyone say they are voting for Obama "because he is black"?
Once. That was about 4 years ago...
A little further, do you suspect that millions of people voted for Obama "because he is black"?

Nope. They voted for him, beause unlike McCain, Obama could give pretty speeches, but otherwise spoonfed millions what they wanted to hear in a way that convinced them. You're a moron to even think otherwise.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:30 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:

News to me.

Signed,
A registered Republican.

You have never heard anyone say they are voting for Obama "because he is black"?
A little further, do you suspect that millions of people voted for Obama "because he is black"?

Nope. They voted for him, beause unlike McCain, Obama could give pretty speeches, but otherwise spoonfed millions what they wanted to hear in a way that convinced them. You're a moron to even think otherwise.

Thanks for calling me a moron. That shows your own intelligence.

Anyways, how do you explain 99.5% of black voters voting for the black candidate, at a time when unemployment amongst blacks is 16%+, the worst it has ever been?
Major Phatscotty

Postby Neoteny on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Stewart Alexander 2012! Otherwise, Obama! Also, Scotty's a racist!
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Neoteny wrote:Stewart Alexander 2012! Otherwise, Obama! Also, Scotty's a racist!

for pointing out blatant racism? of course!!!!!

Also, of course, if 99.5% of white people voted for Mitt Romney, Neoteny and Muythaiguy would not be calling that racism.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they would never do that! They will only call people racist for daring to challenge Obama on his policies......

HYPOCRITES
Last edited by Phatscotty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Major Phatscotty

Postby Neoteny on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Major Neoteny

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:

News to me.

Signed,
A registered Republican.

Anyways, how do you explain 99.5% of black voters voting for the black candidate, at a time when unemployment amongst blacks is 16%+, the worst it has ever been?

So, other than a guy promising millions (more than just blacks, as you seem to ignore) a more stable economy, jobs, and affordable necessities, I guess being black might have a teeny-tiny, ittly-bitty, little bit to do with it. If that. And the fact that you have to cling to the race card to try and justify people voting for someone promising them a future PROVES that you cannot comprehend beyond the very basic political claptrap that is handfed to you.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:46 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:

News to me.

Signed,
A registered Republican.

So, other than a guy promising millions (more than just blacks, as you seem to ignore) a more stable economy, jobs, and affordable necessities, I guess being black might have a teeny-tiny, ittly-bitty, little bit to do with it. If that. And the fact that you have to cling to the race card to try and justify people voting for someone promising them a future PROVES that you cannot comprehend beyond the very basic political claptrap that is handfed to you.

You are incorrect because the economy is far less stable, there are fewer people working today then there were in 2008, and neccesities are skyrocketing in price, unless you don't buy gas or food. So....that is not the reason....and I cannot believe you would even attempt that bullshit!

Obama did not keep any of those promises, so, it should be obvious those are not reasons why blacks should support Obama. In my opinion, they are reasons why they should run from Obama as fast as they can.

However, at least you admit somewhat that I was right, and I (as well as everyone else) is very thankful that you are not tempting me to post 500 youtube videos of African Americans going on and on and on about how they only care about the color of Obama's skin, and admitting that was the only reason they voted for him.

Calling out racism is not playing the race card. If you want an example of playing the race card, perhaps you should check out Joe Biden and Barak Obama on a daily basis, and not going after someone who is mentioning that virtually 100% of black voters refuse to vote for a white person. Hell, there is not even a margin of error!

example: let me know if you agree this is playing the race card
"Mitt Romey will put black people back in chains"

Obama, referring directly to the color of skin in the Trayvon Martin tragedy, which ended with Obama turning "rally for Trayvon" into voter registration seminars: Again, let me know if this is playing the race card...
"If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon"

By the way, people around here have decided on this issue a long time ago. Sorry you do not get the news. Overwhelmingly, this community decided that it is just as racist to support someone based on the color of their skin, as it is racist to oppose someone, only based on the color of their skin. Only true racist and backward Progressives disagree

Poll on Racism
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=94454
Last edited by Phatscotty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Phatscotty

Postby Neoteny on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:51 pm

I retract my earlier "Oh, Christ," muy, and wish to play it here instead. My apologies.
Major Neoteny

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:56 pm

A stunning number of people think it is okay to be racist towards white people. I have heard it right here in this forum

Taking a real stand against racism requires one to do so against ALL racism. Using race to get elected, in the name of accusing any and all opponents of racism, is extremely racist.
Last edited by Phatscotty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Phatscotty

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:58 pm

There you go, babbling on, and on. Okay, been awhile but let's do this.

You are incorrect because the economy is far less stable, there are fewer people working today then there were in 2008, and neccesities are skyrocketing in price, unless you don't buy gas or food. So....that is not the reason....and I cannot believe you would even attempt that bullshit!
You are assuming I said that it was, when I clearly did not. All I said was that Obama promised it. Nothing else.

Obama did not keep any of those promises, so, it should be obvious those are not reasons why blacks should support Obama. In my opinion, they are reasons why they should run from Obama as fast as they can.
No shit sherlock, he didn't keep them. I said that back in 2008 he made those promises when people were desperate. I never claimed he kept them, read what I post.

However, at least you admit somewhat that I was right, and I (as well as everyone else) is very thankful that you are not tempting me to post 500 youtube videos of African Americans going on and on and on about how they only care about the color of Obama's skin, and admitting that was the only reason they voted for him.
How nuts are you? YOU were the one questioning ME if I thought Obama was voted in because he was black and then went on a rant about how he was voted in because of it.

Calling out racism is not playing the race card. If you want an example of playing the race card, perhaps you should check out Joe Biden and Barak Obama on a daily basis, and not going after someone who is mentioning that virtually 100% of black voters refuse to vote for a white person. Hell, there is not even any room for error?
Do you READ what you post? You keep contradicting yourself. FIrst you say it wasn't because of race, now you do.

example: let me know if you agree this is playing the race card
"Mitt Romey will put black people back in chains"

Obama, referring directly to the color of skin in the Trayvon Martin tragedy, which ended with Obama turning "rally for Trayvon" into voter registration seminars: Again, let me know if this is playing the race card...
"If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon"
So much for not posting videos...

And you asked if I had heard ANYONE vote for Obama because he was black. I said one time, just before the last election. Nothing since. So, your videos are void in this discussion, as they have nothing to do with what I, personally, have heard (since that is what you asked).

Neoteny wrote:I retract my earlier "Oh, Christ," muy, and wish to play it here instead. My apologies.
Works for me.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,