Conquer Club

docholiday1307 Being Multis/Secret Diplomacy [cleared] BG

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

docholiday1307 Being Multis/Secret Diplomacy [cleared] BG

Postby BigFuzzyBunny on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:43 am

Accused:

docholiday1307 and dorsettrob maybe

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 11675274

Comments:
Lieutenant BigFuzzyBunny

Re: docholiday1307 Being Multis / Conducting Secret Diplomac

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:48 am

Can you help the mods out? Why do you believe they are conducting secret diplomacy? Is it because of one instance or the whole game?
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Re: docholiday1307 Being Multis/Secret Diplomacy [pending] B

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:42 pm

They are both CLEARED of being multis.

Cant see much until the fog is lifted, but here is what I see in the log.
Round 4 you hit doc, he hits back.
Round 5 you hit doc, he hits neutral.
Round 6 you hit doc, he hits neutral.
Round 7 you both hit neutral.
Round 8 you hit rob, doc hits neutral, rob hits you.
Round 9 you hit neutral, doc hits rob heavily, rob counters doc...

This is where I stop and ask you to be more specific on why you think there is secret diplomacy going on.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby BigFuzzyBunny on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Other then round 9 (and keep in mind we are now in round 16), doc hasn't hit rob at all. While I admit that it is possible that he is just a terrible player or he is hoping that rob will blow out his troops trying to kill me, it just doesn't make any sense for that to happen. I play a lot of 3 player games and rarely does the player in second place continually pound the third place player without even touching the top guy. While I know this isn't enough to suspect him of being a multi, I have never been wrong (possibly before now) when suspecting someone of being a multi, and I have pointed out 4 or 5 in the last few months.

- Most multis have similar names - check
- Multis must come from the same country (unless they are border jumping - lol) - check
- One of the 2 multi teams will usually be an unpaid account (most people are too cheap to pay for 2 accounts) - check
- One of the 2 multi teams will have a low amount of games - check (well I would consider 200 to be low compared to most on here)
- Multis usually are silent, or at least one of them is - check (in this case not a word out of either, even with me being a prick in the comments, which was really more of a test :))
- Multis act suspiciously and play with tactics that don't make any sense - check

1) I would just ask that you check their IPs to make sure they are indeed different people.
2) I am not sure how you check for secret diplomacies, but the fact that he hasn't even tried to attack a player with a clear round in the latter half of the game speaks to a diplomacy. I am hoping it is worth your time to look into this as well.

Like I said above, I don't have you look into much, and so far I haven't been incorrect even once (not to say it couldn't be today, but just so you know I don't do this at the drop of a hat).
Lieutenant BigFuzzyBunny

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:50 pm

Im looking for more info on the secret diplomacy angle. With no proof its very difficult to do anything.
Since its fog, I cant even see what territories are being attacked until the game is over.

Regarding the multis:

BGtheBrain wrote:They are both CLEARED of being multis.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby BigFuzzyBunny on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Sounds good.
Lieutenant BigFuzzyBunny

Postby BGtheBrain on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:22 pm

I ran through the log a couple times without the fog and there is nothing that convinces me there was secret diplomacy.

Both players are cleared
Captain BGtheBrain

Return to Closed C&A Reports