Conquer Club

Who do you trust most? PART II

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who do you trust most?

Total votes : 0

Who do you trust most? PART II

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:20 pm

(by request)

The annual Conquer Club awards banquet just finished at the Tempe TGI Friday's. You had one too many Friday's Fresh Watermelon Mojitos and need a ride back to the apartment in Glendale you share with nietzsche (ever since he got kicked-out of the Conquer Club house in San Diego for pissing on john9blue's futon) since AoG - who was going to bring you back - already peeled-out of the parking lot in his Mini Cooper with two piccolo players from the ASU Marching Band who picked him up (literally). However, as mentioned, you've had too much to drink and can't tell who is sober enough to drive you home. King Achilles, who organized the banquet, didn't bother to appoint any designated drivers out of fear of multis.

Pick three Conquer Club members whom you'd be most likely to trust.
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: Who do you trust most? PART II

Postby Symmetry on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:30 pm

I can't drive, although I have learners permits in the US and the UK. I think that rules me out. Unless there's a sober licence holder in the car too.

I'm quite good at getting people home by taxi, bus, or train though after they've had a bit too much. Carrying is occasionally an option.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:40 pm

I see what you did there, saxi. ;)
*feels around on the ground for the tripwire*

I actuall loled at the BBS option... Maybe if you were contemplating suicide but didn't have the guts to do it?

I picked Andy because if there is a teetotaler in the bunch, its him.
Last edited by Funkyterrance on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Baron Von PWN on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:43 pm

I voted. Greecepwns, night strike and sym.

Greece as I suspect he's bellow drinking age. Night strike as I figure he's so law and ordery he wouldn't drink and drive. sym because of his resonable response.
Sergeant 1st Class Baron Von PWN

Postby ManBungalow on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:45 pm

I'd have Symmetry drive me home in his train/bus.
Colonel ManBungalow

Postby 2dimes on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:13 pm

I'd rent a passenger van for Optomus Prime to drive. Then everyone gets home safe.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby xeno on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:15 pm

I can't help but feel like these polls are some sort of circle jerk popularity contest
Last edited by xeno on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Private 1st Class xeno

Postby Ace Rimmer on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Nightstrike - he doesn't drink

xeno - he's underage and the Tempe Chili's does a good job at keeping underage people from drinking

tkr4lf - have you ever driven while stoned? I have and I think it's the most cautious I've ever driven.
Lieutenant Ace Rimmer

Postby fadedpsychosis on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:17 pm

*L* aww, you left me out of this one... which is funny because I'm ALWAYS the DD for the military guys I hang out with (I drink extremely rarely, and never anywhere but at home)
John Adams wrote:I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress! And by God I have had this Congress!
Private fadedpsychosis

Postby 2dimes on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:20 pm

xeno wrote:I can't help but feel like these polls are some sort of circle jerk popularity contest

Maybe. I don't know why I was deleted from this one. Any time I've piled up one of Saxi's cars I was sober. You can't even blame me for the one in the pool.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:23 pm

xeno wrote:I can't help but feel like these polls are some sort of circle jerk popularity contest

You ate the biscuit in the last one.

fadedpsychosis wrote:I'm ALWAYS the DD for the military guys I hang out with

My girlfriend, Esmerelda, is the same way during Fleet Week. (we have an open relationship)
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:43 pm

*taps side of nose*
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:50 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:

*taps side of nose*

Funky, to pick your nose, your finger is supposed to go inside the nostril. Silly.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:52 pm

saxitoxin wrote:

You ate the biscuit in the last one.

fadedpsychosis wrote:I'm ALWAYS the DD for the military guys I hang out with

My girlfriend, Esmerelda, is the same way during Fleet Week. (we have an open relationship)

Oh my...
Two-for-one-filthy-slam-dunk day at saxi's place? O:)
Last edited by Funkyterrance on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Symmetry on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:52 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:

*taps side of nose*

Funky, to pick your nose, your finger is supposed to go inside the nostril. Silly.

--Andy

Not if you're consulting the catalog of your plastic surgeon. It would poke a hole in the page.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Clearly nag, timminz and tkr.
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:02 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:

*taps side of nose*

--Andy

Yes, I realized I was opening myself up to a plethora of booger jokes but went ahead anyway.
*Gives Andy a noogie josh-fully*
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby thegreekdog on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:31 pm

I don't know enough to know who doesn't drink. I'm going to vote Night Strike, Andy, and Woodruff because I feel like they are the most responsible and would take the driving TGD home thing seriously.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Timminz on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:38 pm

Haggis_McMutton wrote:Clearly nag, timminz and tkr.

I'd be a great choice, except that I would probably have had a few, and I refuse to drive in that kind of condition. I wouldn't even have brought my car.

Then again, if I did have my car, I would be an excellent choice because I would have remained sober, and could provide a very safe and comfortable ride home in my luxury sedan. I wouldn't even try any funny stuff either. My back seat is too full of CD's and advanced corporate accounting text books for it to be usable in that manner, anyway.
Captain Timminz

Postby 2dimes on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Look man. I've been drinking. Who's got an empty back seat for funny stuff?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Just so there's no ambiguity, the piccolo players are girls and neither are named Esteban or are saxi's nephew.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Nagerous, Timminz, and Neitze.

I don't care as much about getting home safely as I care about for sure being the one who gets laid...
Major Phatscotty

Postby Symmetry on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:58 pm

Timminz wrote:

I'd be a great choice, except that I would probably have had a few, and I refuse to drive in that kind of condition. I wouldn't even have brought my car.

Then again, if I did have my car, I would be an excellent choice because I would have remained sober, and could provide a very safe and comfortable ride home in my luxury sedan. I wouldn't even try any funny stuff either. My back seat is too full of CD's and advanced corporate accounting text books for it to be usable in that manner, anyway.

A car back seat full of advanced corporate accounting text books is, I'm guessing, your euphemism for a seedy crime lab.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Timminz on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Timminz wrote:

A car back seat full of advanced corporate accounting text books is, I'm guessing, your euphemism for a seedy crime lab.

No, I was being completely literal, except for "back seat". That was a euphemism.

Phatscotty wrote:Nagerous, Timminz, and Neitze.

I don't care as much about getting home safely as I care about for sure being the one who gets laid...

...and if there was ever a group of people who could give the advice and support needed to help ensure you finally get laid, it would be those three posters.
Captain Timminz

Postby xeno on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Timminz wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:Nagerous, Timminz, and Neitze.

...and if there was ever a group of people who could give the advice and support needed to help ensure you finally get laid, it would be those three posters.

Wrong
Private 1st Class xeno

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,