Conquer Club

THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 am

I showed you some clear cut examples of them playing the race card, and your response is "so much for not posting videos"?

What do we call this new kind of dodge tactic.

Or is the truth that Woodruff has your password?
Major Phatscotty

Postby / on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 am

Phatscotty wrote:Anyways, how do you explain 99.5% of black voters voting for the black candidate,

Not really on topic, but I've heard that statistic in the news, how exactly was that proven? I thought votes were anonymous.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:14 am

/ wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:Anyways, how do you explain 99.5% of black voters voting for the black candidate,

Not really on topic, but I've heard that statistic in the news, how exactly was that proven? I thought votes were anonymous.

current polling. The results have been duplicated, a few times now.

We also have exit polling from 2008, where it was determined Obama carried 93% of the demographic.
Major Phatscotty

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:28 am

Phatscotty wrote:I showed you some clear cut examples of them playing the race card, and your response is "so much for not posting videos"?

No, Woodruff does not have my password, but you once again show your (lack of) reading comprehension and (lack of) memory. You asked me if I had heard anyone say if they voted for Obama because he was black. And I said 1 time I did, back in 2008. Which has NOTHING to do with those videos. That is what makes your videos null and void. But no, you didn't bother to read all of my post, making yourself into a bigger fool.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:44 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:I showed you some clear cut examples of them playing the race card, and your response is "so much for not posting videos"?

No, Woodruff does not have my password, but you once again show your (lack of) reading comprehension and (lack of) memory. You asked me if I had heard anyone say if they voted for Obama because he was black. And I said 1 time I did, back in 2008. Which has NOTHING to do with those videos. That is what makes your videos null and void. But no, you didn't bother to read all of my post, making yourself into a bigger fool.

You are right about one thing. Those videos had nothing to do with the question I originally asked you. You are wrong in thinking that those videos were supposed to have something to do with what I originally asked you. In fact, I specifically stated that I will not be posting 500 youtube videos concerning the question I originally asked you. So really your insistence that those videos were supposed to have something to do with the original question is in your imagination, I dare to wonder about your reading comprehension and memory.

Those videos had to do with showing you what a race card being played looks like. I showed you those videos because you accused me of playing the race card, which showed me that you do not know what playing the race card looks like or even means. I suspect you think that anytime someone dares to mention the issue of race means they are playing the race card. Tis folly

I think it's pretty clear who is not reading people's post, but by all means continue calling me names over something you are just flat out wrong about. It does not make you look foolish.
Major Phatscotty

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:51 am

CreepersWiener wrote:Well, it is sad to say. No matter what is debated and rehashed, these debates are only meant to convince Republicans to vote for their Mormon Messiah: Mitt Romney. As for the rest of us intelligent, progressive individuals...Obama is it...end of story.

Things are so bad now that the conservative right is so frightened of the future that they are willing to vote for anybody that is white and starch collared! They want to blame their piss poor futures on Obama when they should look back on the Bush Republicans and realize that this was all manifested by that administration!

Republican LOSERS! You screwed up your own party, so you want to push all the blame of the past administration off on Obama!

Fear mongering is all you know! The truth will prevail!

OBAMA 2012!

I'm sorry you are taking Obama's loss tonight so hard. Making an attack thread about how everyone is afraid, and then blaming the fearmongering on Republicans.....that has been the entire Democrat platform for the last 4 years. Didn't work so well in 2010. You could try talking about Obama policies (don't worry, I won't call you a racist ;) )

My advice: If you are going to have an attitude like that, you might want to consider more practice dealing with preparing for more losses

btw, many agree both parties were fucked up. In case you have been living under a rock or are just willfully ignorant, one party has cleaned their own house and got rid of all those Bush Republicans and is already half way through reconstruction. The other party has not changed a single thing, where they are even trying to recycle their losers like Allen Grayson and Teryl Clark.
Major Phatscotty

Postby xeno on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:15 am

to all those people: If you think you actually know enough to say who the "good guy" is in the presidential race, YOU are the truly wrong. You can't see the future. And, if your opinion involves anything other than a factual base, YOU are wrong as well, especially to anyone who has not actually been affected personally by any action done by either of these people. PLEASE do not act like you know "enough".

-some asshole on my fb feed
Private 1st Class xeno

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:10 am

Phatscotty wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:

You are right about one thing. Those videos had nothing to do with the question I originally asked you. You are wrong in thinking that those videos were supposed to have something to do with what I originally asked you. In fact, I specifically stated that I will not be posting 500 youtube videos concerning the question I originally asked you. So really your insistence that those videos were supposed to have something to do with the original question is in your imagination, I dare to wonder about your reading comprehension and memory.

Those videos had to do with showing you what a race card being played looks like. I showed you those videos because you accused me of playing the race card, which showed me that you do not know what playing the race card looks like or even means. I suspect you think that anytime someone dares to mention the issue of race means they are playing the race card. Tis folly

I think it's pretty clear who is not reading people's post, but by all means continue calling me names over something you are just flat out wrong about. It does not make you look foolish.

You post videos of the VP amd President. And the one with Obama doesn't work on here, and the Biden one said "Gonna put ya'll back in chains."

But yeah, you did bring up the race card out of the blue when you asked me the original questions. And then you bring up a couple of youtube clips, with one not working on CC and the other you seem to either be mishearing it, or jumping to conclussions. So yeah, you did bring up the race card originally. Don't blame me for what you did.

And for the life of me, I can't figure out WHY you want me to defend someone whom I have no wish to see back in office. Feels like I'm cheering for BYU or BSU right now. Makes me feel unclean.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby Nobunaga on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:16 am

... damn... Romney kicked his ass good.

... I almost felt sorry for the President ...

Sergeant 1st Class Nobunaga

Postby Woodruff on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:34 am

Phatscotty wrote:You have never heard anyone say they are voting for Obama "because he is black"? A little further, do you suspect that millions of people voted for Obama "because he is black"?

Do YOU suspect that, Phatscotty? Because I've got to tell you...anyone who believes that MILLIONS of people voted for Obama because he is black is an utter moron.

Phatscotty wrote:Kinda looks like you are lying about the registered Republican bit, in order to make your post more damaging to mine.

You call yourself a Libertarian when you clearly aren't, so what's the difference?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby Bones2484 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:44 am

Phatscotty wrote:one party has cleaned their own house and got rid of all those Bush Republicans and is already half way through reconstruction.

I really hope you aren't referring to the party who has gone so far to the Christian right that they want to set this country back socially 100 years?
Major Bones2484

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:37 pm

Woodruff wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:You have never heard anyone say they are voting for Obama "because he is black"? A little further, do you suspect that millions of people voted for Obama "because he is black"?

Do YOU suspect that, Phatscotty? Because I've got to tell you...anyone who believes that MILLIONS of people voted for Obama because he is black is an utter moron.

I don't find the concept all that unbelievable, I at least don't find it ridiculous. If you don't think Obama's race attracted anyone to his campaign you are mistaken. This is where you, Woodruff, come back with some data or at least offer an explanation to support that this idea is moronic. Scotty at least attempted to back up his claim.
I'm thinking that while its possible that millions may have voted for Obama because he was black, there may be millions who did not vote for him for the same reason. The question is which group is larger.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:38 pm

Phatscotty wrote:Kinda looks like you are lying about the registered Republican bit, in order to make your post more damaging to mine.

Missed this, but no I am not lying about being a registered Republican. Been registered as one since 6 days after I turned 18 (posted it on here right after, actually). However, I have become, too put it bluntly, fed up with the "Republicans" as a whole. They say one thing, and then screw the people over. Same goes for Democrats. Which is why I'll be re-registering as an Independent when I get back home. Don't believe me, just look up my older posts from a few years back or ask any of the other posters that have been here for years.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby Night Strike on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Bones2484 wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:one party has cleaned their own house and got rid of all those Bush Republicans and is already half way through reconstruction.

I really hope you aren't referring to the party who has gone so far to the Christian right that they want to set this country back socially 100 years?

Republicans haven't gone to the Christian right. If anything, it's moved much closer to the libertarian/constitutional right. And there's no platform to "set this country back socially 100 years".
Major Night Strike

Postby Symmetry on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Night Strike wrote:
Bones2484 wrote:

Republicans haven't gone to the Christian right. If anything, it's moved much closer to the libertarian/constitutional right. And there's no platform to "set this country back socially 100 years".

So you don't have a problem with pretty much every president's politics since Wilson?

Night Strike wrote:Reagan is possibly the only non-Progressive president we've had since before Wilson.

That's about 100 years, bar the Reagan administration, no?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Night Strike on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Republicans today are not the same as the Republicans of 4 or more years ago. There are actually true conservatives and libertarians in the party now.
Major Night Strike

Postby Symmetry on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Night Strike wrote:Republicans today are not the same as the Republicans of 4 or more years ago. There are actually true conservatives and libertarians in the party now.

Like Romney?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Night Strike on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Night Strike wrote:Republicans today are not the same as the Republicans of 4 or more years ago. There are actually true conservatives and libertarians in the party now.

Like Romney?

Romney is more conservative than McCain, but not as conservative/libertarian as Tea Party members.
Major Night Strike

Postby Symmetry on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Night Strike wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

Like Romney?

Romney is more conservative than McCain, but not as conservative/libertarian as Tea Party members.

So, who you call a true conservative? Or a true libertarian?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby ad10r3tr0 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:59 pm

I personally, don't see how anyone could vote for Democrats. Do you like money? 99.9% of you will say yes. Then why would you vote for someone who wants to raise taxes and take EVEN MORE money from you when they already take so much to begin with?

I support people who work to EARN money and things to be actually bought and paid for...not handed out to lazy losers who sit at home all day and collect a check from Obama that comes out of my pocket.

What a joke!
Cook ad10r3tr0

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:04 pm

Bones2484 wrote:

I really don't see it that way (moving to the Christian right), in fact, I'm not sure what you are even talking about. Could you provide a couple good examples?

I would love to hear in what ways Christians want to make things like they were in 1912
Major Phatscotty

Postby Neoteny on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:19 pm

I would have argued closer to 1800.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:26 pm

so, basically, America should be very, very scared of Republicans?
Major Phatscotty

Postby Symmetry on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Scotty thinks America has been in decline since Woodrow Wilson a century ago:

Phatscotty wrote:I know, I have failed to find solid evidence of that actual statement. However, if you look at progressive ideals and Communists ideals, they are 2 peas in a pod, and the statement is based on that. The substance of the ideals is far more important than an official name change.

I should rephrase: Communists and Progressives share the same ideology. As related to BVP, it's easy to call it silly that Communists are teaching in our schools. But everyone knows the Progressives and the Liberals DOMINATE academia, especially at the union level.

Been going on since Woodrow Wilson started shipping in European Professors, and it only took a generation to get to the great depression.

Link
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Neoteny on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Phatscotty wrote:so, basically, America should be very, very scared of Republicans?

America should be very, very scared of Republicans like you, yes.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,