Conquer Club

The Great Presidential Debate

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Debate!

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Looking back, the last 24 hours have been so cherry...

Romney definitely knocked Obama down. Caused a lot of people to crack up too!

Looks like Chris Matthews seriously thinks NBC is still recognized as a legitimate news source....Someone should send him a memo
Major Phatscotty

Postby Nobunaga on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:53 pm

... Obama had his ass handed to him last night.

... It was seen by all during the debate that the President cannot win the argument based on facts, on policy, nor on anything else.... so what are they to do...? ... Now the strategy of the Dems is only too predictable.

... Convincing the public that Romney is full of shite is the first step. Then character assassination is the only answer.

... How long until we see commercials... "Romney lied when he said..."

... And how long before the dems pay off some whore to say Romney attacked her at a hotel? (or similar) While major media runs with the story 24/7 for weeks?

... It is just a matter of time. They are out of options. I would bet money on it.

... Predictable as hell. When you can't win the argument of ideas, you destroy your opponent through other means.

Sergeant 1st Class Nobunaga

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
The lazy and fat Obama will try to defend his title, but Romney has been working out overtime and getting in shape with lots of practice and hard work.

Spot on much?

Reason #1 why people should trust me!
Vote 4 Phatty!

Last edited by Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Phatscotty

Postby Symmetry on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Nobunaga wrote:how long before the dems pay off some whore to say Romney attacked her at a hotel? (or similar) While major media runs with the story 24/7 for weeks?

:shock:

Yeah- you've gone a bit mad now.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Nobunaga on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Nobunaga wrote:how long before the dems pay off some whore to say Romney attacked her at a hotel? (or similar) While major media runs with the story 24/7 for weeks?

... I've been mostly mad for quite some time, Sym. But this is coming from what remains of my sanity.

Sergeant 1st Class Nobunaga

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:05 pm

that is a lot more believable than when Ross Perot resigned his infamous presidential campaign because his daughter was abducted by aliens

Weirder things have happened....
Major Phatscotty

Postby Symmetry on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Nobunaga wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

... I've been mostly mad for quite some time, Sym. But this is coming from what remains of my sanity.

Fair enough.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Re: The Great Debate

Postby thegreekdog on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:20 pm

Phatscotty wrote:....

I hear you 100%. However, the time to get more voices in these debates was loooong ago. I will give Gary Johnson a shot in that if he has the balls to interrupt the debates in protest and get arrested and actually DO something, ANYTHING, I would vote for him and I bet millions more would too. I am disappointed in Ron Paul for the same reason. These guys are not trying their hardest. We need someone who is seriously ready to put their life on the line, risk it ALL.... I'm not seein JACK

Whatev.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Re: The Great Debate

Postby Woodruff on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:29 pm

Phatscotty wrote:....
I hear you 100%. However, the time to get more voices in these debates was loooong ago. I will give Gary Johnson a shot in that if he has the balls to interrupt the debates in protest and get arrested and actually DO something, ANYTHING, I would vote for him and I bet millions more would too. I am disappointed in Ron Paul for the same reason. These guys are not trying their hardest. We need someone who is seriously ready to put their life on the line, risk it ALL.... I'm not seein JACK

So you expect something more from them than you expect of yourself?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby Woodruff on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:31 pm

Phatscotty wrote:that is a lot more believable than when Ross Perot resigned his infamous presidential campaign because his daughter was abducted by aliens

Wait, what? <laughing> In all seriousness, I never heard about this. That is...awesome.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Postby Symmetry on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:43 pm

Woodruff wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:that is a lot more believable than when Ross Perot resigned his infamous presidential campaign because his daughter was abducted by aliens

Wait, what? <laughing> In all seriousness, I never heard about this. That is...awesome.

Phatscotty is a troll.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:48 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

Phatscotty is a troll.

It's f'n true ya stick!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Phatscotty

Postby Woodruff on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

Phatscotty is a troll.

I'm actually not doubting him on this one...it seems a bit "Perot-ish", to be honest. He was always a bit of an odd duck. I'd just never heard it.

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:00 pm

Symmetry, just take a moment to yourself this time, and realize you stepped in it, and please learn to never doubt my word again.

My word is gold

Vote 4 Phatty!
Major Phatscotty

Postby Symmetry on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:10 pm

Woodruff wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

Phatscotty is a troll.

I'm actually not doubting him on this one...it seems a bit "Perot-ish", to be honest. He was always a bit of an odd duck. I'd just never heard it.

I tried looking it up, to be fair, before I posted, maybe I got burned out on my sense of humour though.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:33 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

Phatscotty is a troll.

I tried looking it up, to be fair, before I posted, maybe I got burned out on my sense of humour though.

You are very lucky I am not a deusche, even though I know if it were me in your situation, you would probably have 3 threads dedicated to it named "Phatscotty proven wrong!!!!" and Woodruff would be sourcing this thread to every non-related post I made in the next 277 days....

It won't be a big deal though,if you take back calling me a troll....and then call yourself a troll :twisted:
Major Phatscotty

Postby Symmetry on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:36 pm

You're still a troll, Scotty, that's never been in doubt.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby thegreekdog on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Hey guys, get a room.

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:40 pm

thegreekdog wrote:Hey guys, get a room.

TGD, almost forgot about you.

That post about Johnson, you really think he is doing everything he can?
Major Phatscotty

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:41 pm

Symmetry wrote:You're still a troll, Scotty, that's never been in doubt.

you are precious...
Last edited by Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Major Phatscotty

Postby Symmetry on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Phatscotty wrote:

you are precious...

Are you flirting with me?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Woodruff on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

Phatscotty is a troll.

You are very lucky I am not a deusche, even though I know if it were me in your situation, you would probably have 3 threads dedicated to it named "Phatscotty proven wrong!!!!" and Woodruff would be sourcing this thread to every non-related post I made in the next 277 days....

It won't be a big deal though,if you take back calling me a troll....and then call yourself a troll :twisted:

Wouldn't it have been easier to post the source?

Postby thegreekdog on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Phatscotty wrote:

Everything he can to do what exactly?

Let's say he pickets outside the debates. He won't get any press. Let's say he storms into the debates and gets arrested. He gets labelled a crazy nutjob and becomes even more irrelevant and possibly dangeous to Libertarians.

But seriously, you, Symm and Woodruff should just get a room.

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:49 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

you are precious...

Are you flirting with me?

No, pretty much the opposite, but let's review your style.

.........So even when you admit you are flat out wrong, and that you were arrogant in your fault, you still won't take back the insult you hurled, when you admit the insult initiated from your own ignorance? And you think that aint trollin?

Good thing to know about you. I'm sure this will be a GREAT help in your future trying to get people to take you seriously
Major Phatscotty

Postby Symmetry on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:50 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

Everything he can to do what exactly?

Let's say he pickets outside the debates. He won't get any press. Let's say he storms into the debates and gets arrested. He gets labelled a crazy nutjob and becomes even more irrelevant and possibly dangeous to Libertarians.

But seriously, you, Symm and Woodruff should just get a room.

As if you don't want to join in. Aren't we all on your most frustrating list? But you can't resist?
Sergeant Symmetry

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,