Who do you trust most?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Which members of CC would you most trust to call?

2dimes
6%
Army of God
5%
Baron Von PWN
12%
BigBallinStalin
8%
DoomYoshi
4%
fadedpsychosis
1%
Gillipig
4%
jimboston
2%
john9blue
4%
nietzsche
2%
Pedronicus
6%
Skittles!
6%
Symmetry
4%
tkr4lf
No votes
tzor
1%
The Greek Dog
14%
Woodruff
19%
xeno
1%

Total votes : 83

Re: Who do you trust most?

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Well, I've got a pair of plyers in my toolbox...
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby john9blue on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:25 pm

i would try to f*ck her. whoever voted for me is dumb.
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:43 pm

john9blue wrote:i would try to f*ck her. whoever voted for me is dumb.

You're going to bring an ad hominem attack into this thread too... :? I thought this would be a safe haven. :cry:
Colonel Funkyterrance

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby fadedpsychosis on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:19 am

Funkyterrance wrote:

You're going to bring an ad hominem attack into this thread too... :? I thought this would be a safe haven. :cry:

personally I'm more disturbed by the pony imagery...
John Adams wrote:I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress! And by God I have had this Congress!
Private fadedpsychosis

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:53 pm

fadedpsychosis wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:

Oh man, you had to go there...
You aren't suggesting... Furrie?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby fadedpsychosis on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
fadedpsychosis wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:

*shrug* I'm not suggesting a damn thing, he's the one with the pony avatar...
John Adams wrote:I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress! And by God I have had this Congress!
Private fadedpsychosis

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:25 pm

fadedpsychosis wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
fadedpsychosis wrote:personally I'm more disturbed by the pony imagery...

Oh yeah, ehehe, those darn ponies... yeah that's what I meant.... :oops:
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby fadedpsychosis on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
fadedpsychosis wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
fadedpsychosis wrote:personally I'm more disturbed by the pony imagery...

Oh yeah, ehehe, those darn ponies... yeah that's what I meant.... :oops:

I was however referencing the rule 34... just not suggesting anything
Private fadedpsychosis

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:01 pm

fadedpsychosis wrote:I was however referencing the rule 34... just not suggesting anything

Oh.. In that case what can we derive from my avatar? Or better yet, yours? :-k
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
fadedpsychosis wrote:I was however referencing the rule 34... just not suggesting anything

Some very strange-looking offspring, for sure.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:36 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:

Some very strange-looking offspring, for sure.

They would all share that same leer though, I reckon.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby john9blue on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:14 pm

if you think I'M a furry then you haven't met some of the real sick fucks on this forum
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
Captain john9blue

Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:23 pm

john9blue wrote:if you think I'M a furry then you haven't met some of the real sick fucks on this forum

Shame on you, Andy Dufresne is a saint!
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:13 pm

BVP, Jimbo, and Johnblue. They at least possess common sense
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:35 pm

What's your fur sign, PhatScotty?
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby john9blue on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:44 pm

what the hell is a "fur sign"? must be something obscure in the fandom because i've never heard of it
Captain john9blue

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:53 pm

john9blue wrote:what the hell is a "fur sign"? must be something obscure in the fandom because i've never heard of it

astrology :: signs, as "furrology" :: fur signs

(I guess)
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:14 am

"peach fuzz"
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:26 am

Phatscotty wrote:"peach fuzz"

I think he's hitting on you, John. Only a furrie would catch that, btw.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:27 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
john9blue wrote:what the hell is a "fur sign"? must be something obscure in the fandom because i've never heard of it

(I guess)

Don't be coy, BBS, let that tail fly!
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby jimboston on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Phatscotty wrote:BVP, Jimbo, and Johnblue. They at least possess common sense

Please explain how a lack of common sense is in anyway related to NOT making the moves on your daughter.
Private jimboston

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:54 pm

jimboston wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:BVP, Jimbo, and Johnblue. They at least possess common sense

Please explain how a lack of common sense is in anyway related to NOT making the moves on your daughter.

It doesn't. I just wanted to butter yall up so I can sneak the moves on all your daughters!

Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:22 am

Funkyterrance wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:

(I guess)

Have you met in furries in the RL?

I haven't, but they seem to be interesting enough.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:29 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:

(I guess)

Have you met in furries in the RL?

I haven't, but they seem to be interesting enough.

No but funny story...
I worked for the government for a while and one day the topic came up between a small group of us co-workers. I didn't really grasp the idea completely and jokingly I would end random sentences with this one guy who I used to clown with, with: "..ya furrie". He brought it to my attention that it was something of a taboo so I knocked it off. I looked it up online when I got home and... :oops:
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:39 pm

Racism detected!
Click image to enlarge.

Racism detected!

Prepare for maximum booing and hissing!
Colonel BigBallinStalin

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five