Crazy's Super crazy mafia. End Game: PGO wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby zimmah on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:51 am

Hold on guys, I was acting this strange because I targeted elon with both my actions, since I am a tracker AND a watcher, and I can target two different persons or the same person. I choose to double target elon tonight, and he was visited by no one. This is why I was confused.

I'm at school now, but given the votes on me I thought I had to share this now, but I won't vote yet.
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby zimmah on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:19 am

Ok, i have a theory.

No one visited elon, if we assume this is a fact, (assuming mafia would show up in results and there are no ninja roles, and in your case if you believe I'm not lying), than the only solution is that the act of visiting someone killed elon.

I know who elon visited, but I will not post it for reasons I will explain below.

The two option i can think of are this:

In any case I think mafia was disabled (roleblocked) and didn't get a kill, this is because Apperantly no one visited elon and there's no other dead body. So whoever roleblocked someone yesterday, roleblock him again, or if you can out him, maybe you should, so we can lynchn him.

Option one: elon was another watcher/ tracker or town power and got killed by a PGO, in that case, his target would be a PGO, and since he hasn't claimed yet, this may be the case. And unless we have a bus driver, I think he shouldn't claim.

Option two: elon was a hider and tried to hide behind mafia, in which case I know who is mafia.

Either way we have allready a couple of claims:

Me: tracker and watcher
Ng1: tracker
Vodean: watcher
Vio: tracker

With current public information we know:

I'm the only one who visited elon
Elon visited someone
Kanin visited noone
Vodean visited nos
Nos didn't visit anyone
Vio visited Kanin (wait a minute, vio is still alive so Kanin is not a PGO)

Ok, no reason to still hide it, elon visited Kanin and died, this makes me believe Kanin killed elon by just being mafia, since elon might have tried to hide behind him. Since we can be quite sure elon is not a PGO, I think it's save to say this.

Assuming no one is lying, Kanin is scum and nos is probably scum as well, (by method of elimination) . However, with everyone being watcher, tracker or both, I wonder who blocked mafia. Still, it seems likely that Kanin and nos are the scums.
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby zimmah on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:22 am

Another option, although risky, is that vodean and nos are backing each other up. Both being scum. I don't think this is the case, but its an option.
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby zimmah on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:25 am

zimmah wrote:Another option, although risky, is that vodean and nos are backing each other up. Both being scum. I don't think this is the case, but its an option.


Ofc I meant ng1 and vodean
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:26 am

Offical Vote Count.

Zimmah-Vodean, Violet-L2

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
highscore
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant crazymilkshake5
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 pm
Location: Not Here.
Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (17) General Contribution (3)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby Kanin Usagi on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:16 am

zimmah wrote:Ok, no reason to still hide it, elon visited Kanin and died, this makes me believe Kanin killed elon by just being mafia, since elon might have tried to hide behind him. Since we can be quite sure elon is not a PGO, I think it's save to say this.

Assuming no one is lying, Kanin is scum and nos is probably scum as well, (by method of elimination) . However, with everyone being watcher, tracker or both, I wonder who blocked mafia. Still, it seems likely that Kanin and nos are the scums.

Okay, well,I should probably claim now..

I amWalter Melon, Third Party 50% Paranoid Gun Owner. Not only do I have a hilarious name, but if someone visits me, they have a 50% of getting shot and dying. I ASSUME Elon visited me and I shot him. If Vio did indeed visit me as well, then she just won the luck of the draw. I have no other actions than that.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby vodean on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Kanin Usagi wrote:
zimmah wrote:Ok, no reason to still hide it, elon visited Kanin and died, this makes me believe Kanin killed elon by just being mafia, since elon might have tried to hide behind him. Since we can be quite sure elon is not a PGO, I think it's save to say this.

Assuming no one is lying, Kanin is scum and nos is probably scum as well, (by method of elimination) . However, with everyone being watcher, tracker or both, I wonder who blocked mafia. Still, it seems likely that Kanin and nos are the scums.

Okay, well,I should probably claim now..

I amWalter Melon, Third Party 50% Paranoid Gun Owner. Not only do I have a hilarious name, but if someone visits me, they have a 50% of getting shot and dying. I ASSUME Elon visited me and I shot him. If Vio did indeed visit me as well, then she just won the luck of the draw. I have no other actions than that.

unvote vote kanin
you should have fake-claimed. you are definitely scum, and we need to get rid of you. then we will see about zimmah and vio, although it seems like vio is the only role that is non-unique (she seems to be trying to fit in as a tracker, which wont work. there is one tracker, one watcher, and one of both. sorry vio.
and there is no roleblocker. unless one of you is lying. in any case, lets kill kanin and see what happens
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby new guy1 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:41 pm

Well, in case you skimmed over it, if you are wrong vodean, then town loses (Assuming people are fake claiming). I find it funny that every single one of you forgot to give your names. I can say that they probably have little flavor as far as to do with the game, but at least keep mafia on their toes and force them to claim instead of just letting them get by with a role. VioIet and Zimmah and Vodean, name claims as well. Kanin probably is the scum, but until I get name claims, Im not voting.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby Kanin Usagi on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:52 pm

vodean wrote:
Kanin Usagi wrote:
zimmah wrote:Ok, no reason to still hide it, elon visited Kanin and died, this makes me believe Kanin killed elon by just being mafia, since elon might have tried to hide behind him. Since we can be quite sure elon is not a PGO, I think it's save to say this.

Assuming no one is lying, Kanin is scum and nos is probably scum as well, (by method of elimination) . However, with everyone being watcher, tracker or both, I wonder who blocked mafia. Still, it seems likely that Kanin and nos are the scums.

Okay, well,I should probably claim now..

I amWalter Melon, Third Party 50% Paranoid Gun Owner. Not only do I have a hilarious name, but if someone visits me, they have a 50% of getting shot and dying. I ASSUME Elon visited me and I shot him. If Vio did indeed visit me as well, then she just won the luck of the draw. I have no other actions than that.

unvote vote kanin
you should have fake-claimed. you are definitely scum, and we need to get rid of you. then we will see about zimmah and vio, although it seems like vio is the only role that is non-unique (she seems to be trying to fit in as a tracker, which wont work. there is one tracker, one watcher, and one of both. sorry vio.
and there is no roleblocker. unless one of you is lying. in any case, lets kill kanin and see what happens

Why would I claim to be a 3rd party unless I actually am? I didn't choose to kill Elon, I don't have a choice. Unless you wanted m to tell everyone "hey guys, don't target me tonight or you might die." Then EVERYONE would have targeted me.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby VioIet on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:56 pm

I believe Kanin's claim. Elon was probably also a tracker. Being that Elon and I both visited him- it makes complete sense that one died (Elon) and one stayed alive (me).

Also, it makes absolutely no sense to me that Zimmah won't say who Elon visited last night. It was obviously Kanin- and the fact that Zimmah wants to conceal that information is scummy.

If Kanin had killed Elon (as in mafia kill), then my results would've said, "Kanin visited Elon." Instead, they said- "Kanin visited nobody." So Elon did die, since Kanin is a PGO.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA


Image
Major VioIet
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:18 am
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby new guy1 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:02 pm

vioIet, read the last part of Zimmah's post. The part that says something along the lines of "well, I guess theres no reason to conceal it, Elon visited Kanin and died". Cause that is where he states that information. Skimming is also scummy, in case you forgot :).
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby zimmah on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:18 pm

new guy1 wrote:Well, in case you skimmed over it, if you are wrong vodean, then town loses (Assuming people are fake claiming). I find it funny that every single one of you forgot to give your names. I can say that they probably have little flavor as far as to do with the game, but at least keep mafia on their toes and force them to claim instead of just letting them get by with a role. VioIet and Zimmah and Vodean, name claims as well. Kanin probably is the scum, but until I get name claims, Im not voting.


i personally don't think it matters but ugga lee.
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby Kanin Usagi on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Do we have a roleblock or what? Because we have two reasons as to why elon died: A) He visited me (and we have plenty of evidence that he visited me) got unlucky, and I killed him, or B)He visited me and was not killed by me, but was killed by mafia.

Personally I believe that he visited me and died. This leads to the question: Why didn't mafia kill last night? I'm not super familiar with special roles for mafia, but is there one that can't kill the first night? Or, maybe one who only has a chance of killing his target? Perhaps the mafia member was roleblocked?
And of course, this brings another point to consider: Almost everyone has claimed, but no one has claimed role blocker. Does that mean we have a blocker who hasn't claimed? If so, please tell us who you role blocked. BUT, perhaps elon was role blocker. He attempted to role block me and I killed him. This brings it back to an earlier point: Why didn't mafia kill last night? Maybe we have a second role blocker? I mean, we have, what, a tracker, a watcher, and a dual classer? It wouldn't be too crazy to assume we have two role blockers.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:31 pm

Kanin Usagi wrote:Do we have a roleblock or what? Because we have two reasons as to why elon died: A) He visited me (and we have plenty of evidence that he visited me) got unlucky, and I killed him, or B)He visited me and was not killed by me, but was killed by mafia.

Personally I believe that he visited me and died. This leads to the question: Why didn't mafia kill last night? I'm not super familiar with special roles for mafia, but is there one that can't kill the first night? Or, maybe one who only has a chance of killing his target? Perhaps the mafia member was roleblocked?
And of course, this brings another point to consider: Almost everyone has claimed, but no one has claimed role blocker. Does that mean we have a blocker who hasn't claimed? If so, please tell us who you role blocked. BUT, perhaps elon was role blocker. He attempted to role block me and I killed him. This brings it back to an earlier point: Why didn't mafia kill last night? Maybe we have a second role blocker? I mean, we have, what, a tracker, a watcher, and a dual classer? It wouldn't be too crazy to assume we have two role blockers.


Perhaps this is a game where there is only 3rd party, watcher/trackers, and townies?
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby zimmah on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Like Kanin, i have been wondering too why mafia didn't kill, I assume roleblock, but no roleblocker has claimed, maybe he just want to stay hidden, which is good, but if there is no roleblocker something is weird.
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby vodean on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:56 am

i think kanin is too dangerous to be left alive, but as long as no one decides to test his claim for now, we should be ok. that leaves zimmah and vio as possible scum. im going with vio. i doubt three anti-town roles, which means only one scum role other than kanin.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby zimmah on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:54 am

Well, if we near the deadline, lynching Kanin is saver than a no-lynch. If he's telling the thruth he's useless, and if he is lying he is dangerous. We don't have the luxury to check him out overnight, since tomorrow may be too late. I don't really think we only have watchers and trackers, but maybe we do and someone is bulletproof. Or maybe we have a busdriver and mafia hit their own godfather. I am not sure what happened exactly, but I am quite sure Kanin killed elon, even if it was not his choice. At the moment I don't really know who the other scum could be, I was also thinking, in a game this small, maybe there is an sk instead of mafia. Posted from iPhone
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby vodean on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:10 am

well zimmah, you and vio are the two possible SKs. unvote vote NL
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:13 am

I dont think there is a mafia.. I think it is only SKs, townies, and investigators.. like i said before.. interesting set up.. but yea I think that it might be best to vote out kanin..
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:21 am

Deadline in 24 hours.
Zimmah-(forgot who)
No Lynch-vodean
highscore
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant crazymilkshake5
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 pm
Location: Not Here.
Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (17) General Contribution (3)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby new guy1 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:20 pm

Well, considering Kanin is third party and zimmah and vio are not cleared yet, I can watch one of them, vodean can track another and we can narrow down the scum. I am guessing kanin is the scum, so if we want, I am willing to vote him to lynch him, as if he is not mafia then he can be persuaded by the mafia to vote with him. So I will vote kanin, as we dont have much time left and I think the pros weigh out the cons.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby zimmah on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:28 pm

indeed, less than 24h less and it;s unlikely we will find a better lead in that timeframe so vote kanin

the worst case scenario is we lynch a 3rd party, best case scenario is we lynch a scum. i like the odds.
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:18 pm

Alrighty then, its settled. Vote kanin
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:07 pm

kanin Is at L-1
highscore
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant crazymilkshake5
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 pm
Location: Not Here.
Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (17) General Contribution (3)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby zimmah on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:30 am

please someone hammer him before deadline, we might as well give up if we dont.
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron
Login