Conquer Club

Batman : Arkham City [Day 4] And we're back

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Batman : Arkham City [Day 2] Dr. Strange is gone

Postby rishaed on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:05 am

rishaed wrote:
show

Well i think thats enough for me to unvotevote vodean Not like im trying to BW right now, but the case is rather convincing. Still though speisr IGMEOY.

Sorry i'm going to unvote until i can get a VC from LoVo. .. don't want to accidentally hammer b4 he gets to claim.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Re: Batman : Arkham City [Day 2] Deadline set

Postby Gillipig on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:57 am

betiko wrote:crazy and gillipig, you guys have claimed tracker; can you please confirm you are both town trackers?

This is what I said:
Gillipig wrote:I am holding back on some things I know and the exact nature of my role. But it's in towns best interest for me to keep doing so.
I don't mind looking scummy to town. After all Ra's al Ghul is not the nicest of characters, but he is sided with town.
I will reveal more about my role tomorrow, but I ask of you to let us take that tomorrow and not now.

Vodean your grand speech was none existant lol. If you're town you should note to defend yourself more actively next time. I voted you to make you explain yourself, you haven't, so my vote stays on you.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Nendreel on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:08 am

By my count, Vodean has /, strike wolf, shaggydan, gillipig, betiko, jonty, newguy1 and nagerous's votes on him. So he's at L-3.

what you guys have been saying about wanting to test the trackers, i have said all along.

Actually here is another lie, at no point before that post had he even mentioned the tracker's testing each other. The only thing you had said at that point was that we should lynch Gillipig.

Also with the deadline in just under 24 hours, Vodean will have to make his defense later today.

vote vodean

Vodean should now be at L-2
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby rishaed on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:48 am

Nendreel wrote:By my count, Vodean has /, strike wolf, shaggydan, gillipig, betiko, jonty, newguy1 and nagerous's votes on him. So he's at L-3.

what you guys have been saying about wanting to test the trackers, i have said all along.

Actually here is another lie, at no point before that post had he even mentioned the tracker's testing each other. The only thing you had said at that point was that we should lynch Gillipig.

Also with the deadline in just under 24 hours, Vodean will have to make his defense later today.

vote vodean

Vodean should now be at L-2

Ok if he doesn't post later today then i'll put him at L-1 if necessary. . . however he should be willing to claim (he already said he would) and we can go from there.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Re: Batman : Arkham City [Day 2]

Postby lord voldemort on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:32 am

Vote Count 2.4

betiko (1)- edocsil
spiesr (2)- DRoZ, Vodean
Gillipig (3)- LSU Josh, spiesr, gregwolf121
Nendreel (1)- ghostly447
Vodean (9) L-2- /, strike wolf, ShaggyDan, gillipig, betiko, jonty125, new guy1, Nagerous, Nendreel

Not Voting (4)-cm5, Mr. Squirrel safariguy5, rishaed

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline is currently
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby edocsil on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:13 am

Less then 24 to go, so Unvote Vote Vode. Cases and opinions stated prior.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby rishaed on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:31 am

Thoughts on hammering? As far as I'm concerned policy is Lynch all Liars, however any other factors that I should really take into consideration at L-1?

Postby edocsil on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:34 am

rishaed wrote:Thoughts on hammering? As far as I'm concerned policy is Lynch all Liars, however any other factors that I should really take into consideration at L-1?

Meh. Not sure. I wont be on (college friday night :lol:) so I had to make sure to get it down in the next few hours. If you can wait, perhaps you should, but if you have similar plans as mine for tonight don't leave without placing your vote/opinion
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby rishaed on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:50 am

Ok, I've thought about it, LaL. vote Vodean

Postby spiesr on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:50 am

rishaed wrote:Thoughts on hammering? As far as I'm concerned policy is Lynch all Liars, however any other factors that I should really take into consideration at L-1?
Lynching him before he claims would be undesirable. Even if it is too late for him to actually avoid being lynched at this point, he might have information that could be a value. If he is town and took a night action last night then that action could possibly be important at some point in the game. It would be a shame for him to be killed before he can tell us everything. Right now we have over 19 hours until the deadline. We shouldn't rush this. If hasn't said whatever he might need to in 12 hours or so when I am done for the day I will finish him then. I ask that nobody kill him before he get's a chance to to claim before that time. Should he get a a chance to say whatever before then, then I don't object to someone lynching him immediately after he says that.

Vodean, if you are reading this while you are still alive, and if you are town, you need to claim anything that might be of some value to us at some point. Due this immediately.
Captain spiesr

Postby rishaed on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:54 am

spiesr wrote:
Lynching him before he claims would be undesirable. Even if it is too late for him to actually avoid being lynched at this point, he might have information that could be a value. If he is town and took a night action last night then that action could possibly be important at some point in the game. It would be a shame for him to be killed before he can tell us everything. Right now we have over 19 hours until the deadline. We shouldn't rush this. If hasn't said whatever he might need to in 12 hours or so when I am done for the day I will finish him then. I ask that nobody kill him before he get's a chance to to claim before that time. Should he get a a chance to say whatever before then, then I don't object to someone lynching him immediately after he says that.

Vodean, if you are reading this while you are still alive, and if you are town, you need to claim anything that might be of some value to us at some point. Due this immediately.

Woops. . . looks like I FP'd you without realizing it >.< and realizing that I was 1/3 nonvoters I got hasty and hammer'd sry spiesr.

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:25 pm

Confirm. Although it appears I missed the action today.
Captain safariguy5

Postby new guy1 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:25 pm

It is understandable rishaed, if he wanted to post a defense, he had a few days to do so. It looked like he was stalling for time anyways. It would have been nice to get a claim from him, but we cant reverse it at this point.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby betiko on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:39 pm

so he go lynched without even claiming? that sucks. i think he was VT. thought he would claim and fight a little..
Major betiko

Postby spiesr on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:47 pm

betiko wrote:so he go lynched without even claiming? that sucks. i think he was VT. thought he would claim and fight a little..
I am curious as to what led you to this conclusion.
Captain spiesr

Postby lord voldemort on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:11 pm

Thats a lynch. Scene coming when I get home from work in about 6 hours or so.

Postby gregwolf121 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:23 pm

welcome back safari
Captain gregwolf121

Postby betiko on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:46 pm

spiesr wrote:
betiko wrote:so he go lynched without even claiming? that sucks. i think he was VT. thought he would claim and fight a little..
I am curious as to what led you to this conclusion.

it's just probable that he has no night action as gillipig suggests, and if he isn't scum that would give good chances for vt, it was my original thought on him let's see.
Major betiko

Postby strike wolf on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Not even sure this game has vts. kind of surprised the lynch already happened though I prefer that it did happen to vodean over anyone else considering the evidence. this is why traditional play states we try to stop at l-2
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Re: Batman : Arkham City [Night 2]

Postby lord voldemort on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:30 am

"Are you a tracker?"
That seamed to be the theme of the criminals day. Did they simply just not trust each other at all. The criminal scum and masterminds of Gotham city throughout the years were struggling to work together. A handful finally stepped up and presented a case on Vodean. 'He is working for bats they shouted' I saw batman leave him alive last night when they went to attack. He has to be one of them. Not even waiting for a proper response the criminals rallied and decided it was time for Vodean to be exposed.

The batmans most trusted person in the world.....Vodean - Alfred (Mafia roleblocker) has been lynched.

It is now night 2. You have approx 59 hours to send night actions.

Re: Batman : Arkham City [Night 2] Vodean Lynch

Postby vodean on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:26 pm

f*ck. sorry guys.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby betiko on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:31 pm

vodean wrote:f*ck. sorry guys.

who are you talking to? :lol: ;)
Major betiko

Postby vodean on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:54 am

betiko wrote:

mostly you. also nagerous, ghostly, lovo, strikewolf, spiesr, and NG1.
you were my scumbuddies, and i failed you. sorry.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby betiko on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:09 pm

vodean wrote:
betiko wrote:

mostly you. also nagerous, ghostly, lovo, strikewolf, spiesr, and NG1.
you were my scumbuddies, and i failed you. sorry.

even dead you give us hints thanks! I give 100% chances that you mixed scumbuddies and townies in your list, in which i can remove the mod and myself.
I'm sure at least one of these 5 is scum :D
Major betiko

Postby new guy1 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:04 pm

I love how he threw both my brother and I into the mix :P. Im honored to be recognized as... wait, these arent awards? lol
Sergeant new guy1

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives