Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby edocsil on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:32 am

Few points for you aage. I agree lovo is a good possibility for CL. Sam hasn't claimed actions either, so I am leery of him yet and it seems like a lot of overlap (second Jailer) I "trust" saf, aage, DJ and Hippo not to be the CL at this point.

If I was to gamble I would pick Sam for CL, closely followed by Red. However, I am very sure Red is at least a Cultie, if not the CL himself. Lovo comes in 3rd for CL due to unverifiable claims. Nag with the BP claim is just ASKING to get shot by the vig for a claim test and to ensure he is not the CL without costing the town, and he should know that. Unlikely that the Scum will waste their NK on him, they have a lot to lose by that. Me and shaggy I obviously cannot comment on.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:30 pm

I will say that despite completely flubbing his claim, at least red claimed something different from what's already been claimed. So if I really had to pick one between sam and red, I'd pick sam.

And yes, I do plan on investigating someone who is possible Cl tonight.
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 67
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby aage on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:49 pm

viewtopic.php?p=3910208#p3910208

These are his night actions. He blocked TheHippo version 1 on night 1, who did not pop cult. He is not our man.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby samgrossy on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:33 pm

edocsil wrote:Few points for you aage. I agree lovo is a good possibility for CL. Sam hasn't claimed actions either, so I am leery of him yet and it seems like a lot of overlap (second Jailer) I "trust" saf, aage, DJ and Hippo not to be the CL at this point.

If I was to gamble I would pick Sam for CL, closely followed by Red. However, I am very sure Red is at least a Cultie, if not the CL himself. Lovo comes in 3rd for CL due to unverifiable claims. Nag with the BP claim is just ASKING to get shot by the vig for a claim test and to ensure he is not the CL without costing the town, and he should know that. Unlikely that the Scum will waste their NK on him, they have a lot to lose by that. Me and shaggy I obviously cannot comment on.


Yo edoc... Hold on there a second before you all get me lynched... I have claimed my night actions here As a matter of fact, I was one of the first to do it. And, ON TOP OF THAT, I have fully claimed my letter and role.

Skimming or are you trying to increase the pressure on the innocent Mr. N? Either way, I think that you look extremely guilty here.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby samgrossy on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:36 pm

safariguy5 wrote:I will say that despite completely flubbing his claim, at least red claimed something different from what's already been claimed. So if I really had to pick one between sam and red, I'd pick sam.

And yes, I do plan on investigating someone who is possible Cl tonight.


Nurse has not been claimed, except by me. So I am not sure what your point is. Aage has the right idea in his post right above mine.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby edocsil on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:57 pm

samgrossy wrote:
edocsil wrote:Few points for you aage. I agree lovo is a good possibility for CL. Sam hasn't claimed actions either, so I am leery of him yet and it seems like a lot of overlap (second Jailer) I "trust" saf, aage, DJ and Hippo not to be the CL at this point.

If I was to gamble I would pick Sam for CL, closely followed by Red. However, I am very sure Red is at least a Cultie, if not the CL himself. Lovo comes in 3rd for CL due to unverifiable claims. Nag with the BP claim is just ASKING to get shot by the vig for a claim test and to ensure he is not the CL without costing the town, and he should know that. Unlikely that the Scum will waste their NK on him, they have a lot to lose by that. Me and shaggy I obviously cannot comment on.


Yo edoc... Hold on there a second before you all get me lynched... I have claimed my night actions here As a matter of fact, I was one of the first to do it. And, ON TOP OF THAT, I have fully claimed my letter and role.

Skimming or are you trying to increase the pressure on the innocent Mr. N? Either way, I think that you look extremely guilty here.


I had forgotten. It still doesn't make the 2 jailers make sense. (and really, yes, that is what you are) IDGAF that you have claimed letter and role, I have as well. I also dislike you insistence on the whole letter/role thing, especiall when we had a W doc, M and B Cops and a R Tracker. Also, OMGUS noted.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby samgrossy on Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:13 pm

edocsil wrote:
samgrossy wrote:
edocsil wrote:Few points for you aage. I agree lovo is a good possibility for CL. Sam hasn't claimed actions either, so I am leery of him yet and it seems like a lot of overlap (second Jailer) I "trust" saf, aage, DJ and Hippo not to be the CL at this point.

If I was to gamble I would pick Sam for CL, closely followed by Red. However, I am very sure Red is at least a Cultie, if not the CL himself. Lovo comes in 3rd for CL due to unverifiable claims. Nag with the BP claim is just ASKING to get shot by the vig for a claim test and to ensure he is not the CL without costing the town, and he should know that. Unlikely that the Scum will waste their NK on him, they have a lot to lose by that. Me and shaggy I obviously cannot comment on.


Yo edoc... Hold on there a second before you all get me lynched... I have claimed my night actions here As a matter of fact, I was one of the first to do it. And, ON TOP OF THAT, I have fully claimed my letter and role.

Skimming or are you trying to increase the pressure on the innocent Mr. N? Either way, I think that you look extremely guilty here.


I had forgotten. It still doesn't make the 2 jailers make sense. (and really, yes, that is what you are) IDGAF that you have claimed letter and role, I have as well. I also dislike you insistence on the whole letter/role thing, especiall when we had a W doc, M and B Cops and a R Tracker. Also, OMGUS noted.


I don't see you coming forth with any earth shattering revelations that are going to help town, now do I.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby redhedge47 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:22 pm

as it happens every one jumped on my statement that I was a granny and I didn’t say PGO the fact is they are both the same thing it happens I have always played with the term granny (maybe because I play on epicmafia a lot more that CC mafia) & never used PGO it is just a personal preference I didn’t expect it to make too much of a difference I’m sorry for the confusion
User avatar
Private redhedge47
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:36 am
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby lord voldemort on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:06 am

[quote="diablopop"]I want to say press release is the best medium for promoting a new business or any news or products launched by a company or firm.It is a great medium of getting the traffic on a website.If i forget some points about press release please share your views.


Get out
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant lord voldemort
 
Posts: 9662
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 am
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (3)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby thehippo8 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:58 am

Any reason why the mod couldn't just delete that sort of dross?
ImageImageImage
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby aage on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:01 am

edocsil wrote:
samgrossy wrote:
edocsil wrote:Few points for you aage. I agree lovo is a good possibility for CL. Sam hasn't claimed actions either, so I am leery of him yet and it seems like a lot of overlap (second Jailer) I "trust" saf, aage, DJ and Hippo not to be the CL at this point.

If I was to gamble I would pick Sam for CL, closely followed by Red. However, I am very sure Red is at least a Cultie, if not the CL himself. Lovo comes in 3rd for CL due to unverifiable claims. Nag with the BP claim is just ASKING to get shot by the vig for a claim test and to ensure he is not the CL without costing the town, and he should know that. Unlikely that the Scum will waste their NK on him, they have a lot to lose by that. Me and shaggy I obviously cannot comment on.


Yo edoc... Hold on there a second before you all get me lynched... I have claimed my night actions here As a matter of fact, I was one of the first to do it. And, ON TOP OF THAT, I have fully claimed my letter and role.

Skimming or are you trying to increase the pressure on the innocent Mr. N? Either way, I think that you look extremely guilty here.


I had forgotten. It still doesn't make the 2 jailers make sense. (and really, yes, that is what you are) IDGAF that you have claimed letter and role, I have as well. I also dislike you insistence on the whole letter/role thing, especiall when we had a W doc, M and B Cops and a R Tracker. Also, OMGUS noted.

Yes, he is probably mafia, I already said that. His block is legitimate, though, so as I said, not our man.


We need either a replacement or a very very very large prod on Shaggy.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby edocsil on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:39 am

aage wrote:
edocsil wrote:
samgrossy wrote:
edocsil wrote:Few points for you aage. I agree lovo is a good possibility for CL. Sam hasn't claimed actions either, so I am leery of him yet and it seems like a lot of overlap (second Jailer) I "trust" saf, aage, DJ and Hippo not to be the CL at this point.

If I was to gamble I would pick Sam for CL, closely followed by Red. However, I am very sure Red is at least a Cultie, if not the CL himself. Lovo comes in 3rd for CL due to unverifiable claims. Nag with the BP claim is just ASKING to get shot by the vig for a claim test and to ensure he is not the CL without costing the town, and he should know that. Unlikely that the Scum will waste their NK on him, they have a lot to lose by that. Me and shaggy I obviously cannot comment on.


Yo edoc... Hold on there a second before you all get me lynched... I have claimed my night actions here As a matter of fact, I was one of the first to do it. And, ON TOP OF THAT, I have fully claimed my letter and role.

Skimming or are you trying to increase the pressure on the innocent Mr. N? Either way, I think that you look extremely guilty here.


I had forgotten. It still doesn't make the 2 jailers make sense. (and really, yes, that is what you are) IDGAF that you have claimed letter and role, I have as well. I also dislike you insistence on the whole letter/role thing, especiall when we had a W doc, M and B Cops and a R Tracker. Also, OMGUS noted.

Yes, he is probably mafia, I already said that. His block is legitimate, though, so as I said, not our man.


We need either a replacement or a very very very large prod on Shaggy.


mmm. You're right, probably barking up the wrong tree here. So that leaves us with what, Me, shaggy, LoVo and Red?
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:41 pm

Ah I see what you're driving at here. In that case, I will unvote.

Out of the 4 remaining, red claiming PGO has all sorts of question marks there. We can't know for sure if anyone has targeted him. It doesn't force him to make up night actions. It's pretty much unverifiable because of the risk.

However, seeing as how we have some people yet unclaimed, I will refrain from voting for now.
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 67
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby ShaggyDan on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:51 pm

Alright sorry for inactivity guys, it's a long story.

I am Mr X. Town JOAT (I'm guessing an algebra reference where x can be different values?)

Night one: Doc'd Geegel
Night two: Made self bulletproof (Wasn't told that this didn't work)
Night three: Tracked Elonpuckhog (Sigh)
Night four: No action (saving final ability)

I can't remember the rationale for each of these choices (seems so long ago...) but I can re-read and do my best if its a big deal.

I'm not fully caught up yet, just saw that this was desperately needed, going to catch up briefly on other games then come back here.
User avatar
Sergeant ShaggyDan
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:15 am
Location: Hunter Valley, Australia
Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby samgrossy on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:17 pm

ShaggyDan wrote:Alright sorry for inactivity guys, it's a long story.

I am Mr X. Town JOAT (I'm guessing an algebra reference where x can be different values?)

Night one: Doc'd Geegel
Night two: Made self bulletproof (Wasn't told that this didn't work)
Night three: Tracked Elonpuckhog (Sigh)
Night four: No action (saving final ability)

I can't remember the rationale for each of these choices (seems so long ago...) but I can re-read and do my best if its a big deal.

I'm not fully caught up yet, just saw that this was desperately needed, going to catch up briefly on other games then come back here.


Just in case you wanted my input, this passed my test. JOAT can do all sorts of things. X is the most common variable in math. IMHO shaggy is telling the truth.

This day can't be going on much longer. We need to really make a decision about the lynch.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login