Atlas Shrugged 3 - CO-STARRING RON PAUL!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:49 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
nietzsche wrote:Dude, if that's the logic you use in all of your posts/threads/discussions... lol

There's no way to defend what you said.

One could just shut up had that been said by someone else, but the way you push you agenda and claim knowledge of the world and the economy and stuff, I had to say something.

It shows how little your perspective is, and your intent to further defend it shows also how you would go to inexplicable lengths in order not to lose a point.

I'm going to quote you here again, because knowing you, you will go and edit the post so that I end up like a fool:


It's not logic...it's a source. It's not my credibility, it's the Library of Congress's.

My opinion has nothing to do with anything, I have not offered any opinion, or perspective, nor any intent. There are no points to be made or lost, it was just a simple statement.

You can ignore it if you want, but trolling the messenger won't accomplish anything.


I can find 12309899802019380123088012 such misleading statements online, even by sources with alleged good reputation. Your quote says that it was a "survey by the Library of Congress and the Book of the Month Club", not a public statement by say, the president of the Library of Congress, and even if it was said by the president of the Library of Congress a he was and scholar, even then it wouldn't mean much.

But you didn't quote anything in your OP, you stated it as if it was very well common sense and a widely accepted belief that Atlas Shruged was the second most influential book in the west world. (And of course, a cherry on top "only second to .. wait.. wait The Holy Bible".

You didn't offer an opinion? It's a lame tactic you use, you push your points thru videos and links and BIG WORDS IN ITALICS AND BOLD WITH A LINK because deep down you know that you've been proven wrong so many times you can't handle it to happen again.

And I was trolling your OP because it's ridiculous and it bothers me that you would go ahead and post such a statement as if we were all idiots here, and were to take you word and the word of a "survey by the Library of Congress and the Book of the Month Club" (which you are, by some leap of awesome logic attributing to the Library of Congress) as truth, only because you say so next to 2 videos.


That's what the survey found, Neitze. I will just remind you I did not do the survey, I did not ask the people the questions or insert my opinions about what the most influential book to them was or should be...I just shared the results from the survey, which was done by the Library of Congress, and surveyed people who are in the "Book of the Month Club" IE avid readers.

Nothing about it is "my word"

You say you don't have an ounce of respect for the Library of Congress, the biggest library in the world, because you only trust the president of he Library of Congress? Okay, here ya go, you get exactly what you asked for, but you did not asked to be proven wrong. I mean, what is the big deal anyways, Atlas Shrugged is a severely influential book. Why don't you just call the Bible being #1 BS while you are at it, because that is how far you are taking this.

On Friday, the Library of Congress released its list of the "books that shaped America." There are 88 books on the list, and there will be an exhibit in Washington that opens Monday.

According to the AP, Librarian of Congress James Billington said that these books are not meant to be the "best" books. Rather, the library hopes to ignite conversation around the books that influenced the nation.


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/2 ... 18786.html
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2291
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby nietzsche on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:02 am

Again, your logic: where does it say western world?, where, does it say Atlas Shrugged is second only to the Bible. And I already said, even if Librarian of Congress say so it doesn't necessarily means the truth, as anyone he's probably pushed by magazines to create lists of the most, the best, the most influential, because some people seem to crave those lists. (Not that he said that Atlas Shrugged is the second most influential book in the western world)

If I say "man, my toe hurts", can you conclude from that sentence that "nietzsche is in agonizing pain in his whole body, he's not going to make it" ?? And when confronted by someone who points out the lie, you can win the argument by first posting

nietzsche wrote:man, my toe hurts


and then

biology wrote:everybody dies

??

I don't think so.


You can keep posting quotes and quotes and articles and articles, you are not going to make this one go away. I normally give up in these debates but not this time.
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus


DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:13 am

nietzsche wrote:Again, your logic: where does it say western world?, where, does it say Atlas Shrugged is second only to the Bible. And I already said, even if Librarian of Congress say so it doesn't necessarily means the truth, as anyone he's probably pushed by magazines to create lists of the most, the best, the most influential, because some people seem to crave those lists. (Not that he said that Atlas Shrugged is the second most influential book in the western world)

If I say "man, my toe hurts", can you conclude from that sentence that "nietzsche is in agonizing pain in his whole body, he's not going to make it" ?? And when confronted by someone who points out the lie, you can win the argument by first posting

nietzsche wrote:man, my toe hurts


and then

biology wrote:everybody dies

??

I don't think so.


You can keep posting quotes and quotes and articles and articles, you are not going to make this one go away. I normally give up in these debates but not this time.


I am aware that I can keep posting quotes and quotes and articles and articles and evidence and back it up, and I am aware that will never be good enough.

That doesn't change that it's the result of a survey. I will let you in on a secret, you can take the results of the survey for what it is (a survey), and you can stop trying to turn it into a quest to prove the existence of God and absolute truth.

If you think it's all a conspiracy by the Library of Congress, then that is up to to present your own links and evidence.

If the reason for you going off the deep end here on a semantics rampage is because of my use of the word "wet nurse" then I do honestly apologize, from the bottom of my heart. However, if this is because I gave you the could shoulder when you dropped your pants for me in live chat and plopped your junk in my hand, you should know the answer is still no.
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2291
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby john9blue on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:21 am

how else are you going to measure the influence of a book on someone other than simply asking them?

why would the president of the LOC, or any other individual for that matter, know more about which book influenced people than the people themselves?
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
User avatar
Captain john9blue
 
Posts: 1270
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: FlutterChi-town
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby nietzsche on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:34 am

Phatscotty wrote:
nietzsche wrote:Again, your logic: where does it say western world?, where, does it say Atlas Shrugged is second only to the Bible. And I already said, even if Librarian of Congress say so it doesn't necessarily means the truth, as anyone he's probably pushed by magazines to create lists of the most, the best, the most influential, because some people seem to crave those lists. (Not that he said that Atlas Shrugged is the second most influential book in the western world)

If I say "man, my toe hurts", can you conclude from that sentence that "nietzsche is in agonizing pain in his whole body, he's not going to make it" ?? And when confronted by someone who points out the lie, you can win the argument by first posting

nietzsche wrote:man, my toe hurts


and then

biology wrote:everybody dies

??

I don't think so.


You can keep posting quotes and quotes and articles and articles, you are not going to make this one go away. I normally give up in these debates but not this time.


I am aware that I can keep posting quotes and quotes and articles and articles and evidence and back it up, and I am aware that will never be good enough.

That doesn't change that it's the result of a survey. I will let you in on a secret, you can take the results of the survey for what it is (a survey), and you can stop trying to turn it into a quest to prove the existence of God and absolute truth.

If you think it's all a conspiracy by the Library of Congress, then that is up to to present your own links and evidence.

If the reason for you going off the deep end here on a semantics rampage is because of my use of the word "wet nurse" then I do honestly apologize, from the bottom of my heart. However, if this is because I gave you the could shoulder when you dropped your pants for me in live chat and plopped your junk in my hand, you should know the answer is still no.



Nope, you will not change what this is about. Remember, you posted that:

[quote="Phatscotty"] [Atlas Shrugged] it's the World's #2 most influential western book behind the Bible.[/qoute]

It's not about the credibility of the Library of Congress, I used the phrase EVEN IF before I said anything about the Librarian of the Congress. Although I would like to use this opportunity to point out another flaw in your logic: that the Library of Congress is the biggest library on the world doesn't make it the authority in everything about the books. Rather, arguments are valid because of the certainty of their premises and the quality of the logic they use.

Some pointers so you can start working on improving your logic.

A group of people surveyed by the Library of Congress doesn't necessarily means that what they say constitute the truth. It would probably tell a lot about people from a certain range of age, that likes to read and talk about what they read, in the present age, in the representing geographic region (i.e. if the survey was conducted only at California, it would probably say a lot of Californian readers, and might differ a bit respect another group or readers in another state, country, and in another era.

Western World doesn't mean USA in 2012. The Greek civilization back 400 B.D. for instance, is part of what is meant when the term Western World is said. Not only that, but also Greece in 2000 forms part of the world, can you see the picture? Time works like another dimension.

I would like to remind you that, without any quote, in your opening post you said that [Atlas Shrugged] it's the World's #2 most influential western book behind the Bible.
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus


DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby nietzsche on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:37 am

john9blue wrote:how else are you going to measure the influence of a book on someone other than simply asking them?

why would the president of the LOC, or any other individual for that matter, know more about which book influenced people than the people themselves?


Wow, john, you are failing for Scotty's trap.

It's a smoke bomb john, go beyond the smoke to see what's actually there.

Or do you actually believe that the Western World equals the United States of America?
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus


DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:41 am

nietzsche wrote:
john9blue wrote:how else are you going to measure the influence of a book on someone other than simply asking them?

why would the president of the LOC, or any other individual for that matter, know more about which book influenced people than the people themselves?


Wow, john, you are failing for Scotty's trap.

It's a smoke bomb john, go beyond the smoke to see what's actually there.

Or do you actually believe that the Western World equals the United States of America?


And you don't consider semantics a smoke bomb? What the hell, you already admitted you are trolling. I think you trapped yourself dawg.

It had been entertaining to see all your original problems with the source reduced to a silly page long tirade about the huge leap of "logic" with equating the USA with "the West" :roll:

Another idea, you could try reading the book yourself, and make your own judgement, rather than going on and on and on about a book you have never read
Last edited by Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2291
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby nietzsche on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:43 am

Phatscotty wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
john9blue wrote:how else are you going to measure the influence of a book on someone other than simply asking them?

why would the president of the LOC, or any other individual for that matter, know more about which book influenced people than the people themselves?


Wow, john, you are failing for Scotty's trap.

It's a smoke bomb john, go beyond the smoke to see what's actually there.

Or do you actually believe that the Western World equals the United States of America?


And you don't consider semantics a smoke bomb? What the hell, you already admitted you are trolling. I think you trapped yourself dawg.

It had been entertaining to see all your original problems with the source reduced to a silly page long tirade about the huge leap of "logic" with equating the USA with "the West" :roll:


I would like to state for the record that you have now edited THE CONTENT of 2 post to which I have responded. Somehow if you edit them fast enough after the posting, it doesn't show. And you say you don't do that, as always Scotty, you lie and lie all the time.
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus


DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:49 am

nietzsche wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
john9blue wrote:how else are you going to measure the influence of a book on someone other than simply asking them?

why would the president of the LOC, or any other individual for that matter, know more about which book influenced people than the people themselves?


Wow, john, you are failing for Scotty's trap.

It's a smoke bomb john, go beyond the smoke to see what's actually there.

Or do you actually believe that the Western World equals the United States of America?


And you don't consider semantics a smoke bomb? What the hell, you already admitted you are trolling. I think you trapped yourself dawg.

It had been entertaining to see all your original problems with the source reduced to a silly page long tirade about the huge leap of "logic" with equating the USA with "the West" :roll:


I would like to state for the record that you have now edited THE CONTENT of 2 post to which I have responded. Somehow if you edit them fast enough after the posting, it doesn't show. And you say you don't do that, as always Scotty, you lie and lie all the time.


changing the subject again? Now are you having a metldown because I corrected a misspelled word? oh, and an edit means a lie? can't be anything else huh?

pathetic dude
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2291
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:54 am

lol, what's next? you gonna troll for another page because I did not end this sentence with a question mark
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2291
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby nietzsche on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:54 am

Phatscotty wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
john9blue wrote:how else are you going to measure the influence of a book on someone other than simply asking them?

why would the president of the LOC, or any other individual for that matter, know more about which book influenced people than the people themselves?


Wow, john, you are failing for Scotty's trap.

It's a smoke bomb john, go beyond the smoke to see what's actually there.

Or do you actually believe that the Western World equals the United States of America?


And you don't consider semantics a smoke bomb? What the hell, you already admitted you are trolling. I think you trapped yourself dawg.

It had been entertaining to see all your original problems with the source reduced to a silly page long tirade about the huge leap of "logic" with equating the USA with "the West" :roll:


It's a very different thing to say that a group of Americans that MIGHT truthfully represent the whole of Americans who read consider Atlas Shrugged the second most influencing book on their lives than to say that Atlas Shrugged is the second most influential western book only after the Bible.

The meaning of one proposition is very different of the meaning of another. One talks about probably from 50 million people to maybe 500 million people, depending on how you judge. The latter proposition talks about wtf I don't have a number but we are talking of billions and billions.

If you can't see the difference between the two sentences then I can help but feel pity for you. But I know you can tell the difference, you just can't help lying all the time.
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus


DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:00 am

Why would I need pity? I am not the one with the major problem.

However, rest assured, there is one way we can get to the bottom of this.

Let's do a survey!
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2291
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby nietzsche on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:00 am

Phatscotty wrote:lol, what's next? you gonna troll for another page because I did not end this sentence with a question mark


Lying again, you added 2 full paragraphs in the first post edited that I saw, and 1 paragraph in the second. I didn't say anything after the first occasion even though I had responded already, and I was responding to the second when I saw the edit.

Haven't I called you on it in the past? Telling you that you edit posts so that others that respond to your arguments look bad and you don't? Haven't you always told me that that is not true, that you do not edit your posts, except for minor grammar checks?

Lies.

How many lies have I caught you on Scotty? Wish I had saved all those conversations...
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus


DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby nietzsche on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:02 am

Phatscotty wrote:Why would I need pity? I am not the one with the major problem.

However, rest assured, there is one way we can get to the bottom of this.

Let's do a survey!


Is this you accepting you can't tell the difference between the two sentences??

Edit: Removed low blow.
Last edited by nietzsche on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus


DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:04 am

nietzsche wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:Why would I need pity? I am not the one with the major problem.

However, rest assured, there is one way we can get to the bottom of this.

Let's do a survey!


Is this you accepting you can't tell the difference between the two sentences??



no

you may have a point somewhere, but I cannot agree with the way you worded it. I am certain you understand....
Last edited by Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2291
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:05 am

I have always wanted to post this, but never found the right opportunity.

"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2291
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby nietzsche on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:08 am

Phatscotty wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:Why would I need pity? I am not the one with the major problem.

However, rest assured, there is one way we can get to the bottom of this.

Let's do a survey!


Is this you accepting you can't tell the difference between the two sentences??



no


Then why do you bring the Pity thing? I clearly stated that if you could not tell the difference then I would feel Pity.

Can you really follow an argument Scotty?
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus


DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am

nietzsche wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:Why would I need pity? I am not the one with the major problem.

However, rest assured, there is one way we can get to the bottom of this.

Let's do a survey!


Is this you accepting you can't tell the difference between the two sentences??



no

you may have a point somewhere, but I cannot agree with the way you worded it. I am certain you understand....



Then why do you bring the Pity thing? I clearly stated that if you could not tell the difference then I would feel Pity.

Can you really follow an argument Scotty?


yes, of course. let me share. You brought the pity thing, not me

This is getting very, VERY stupid
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2291
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby nietzsche on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:11 am

Phatscotty wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:Why would I need pity? I am not the one with the major problem.

However, rest assured, there is one way we can get to the bottom of this.

Let's do a survey!


Is this you accepting you can't tell the difference between the two sentences??



no

you may have a point somewhere, but I cannot agree with the way you worded it. I am certain you understand....



Then why do you bring the Pity thing? I clearly stated that if you could not tell the difference then I would feel Pity.

Can you really follow an argument Scotty?


yes, of course. let me share. You brought the pity thing, not me

This is getting very, VERY stupid


LMAO!!

Can you follow an argument Scotty????
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus


DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:14 am

nietzsche wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:Why would I need pity? I am not the one with the major problem.

However, rest assured, there is one way we can get to the bottom of this.

Let's do a survey!


Is this you accepting you can't tell the difference between the two sentences??



no

you may have a point somewhere, but I cannot agree with the way you worded it. I am certain you understand....



Then why do you bring the Pity thing? I clearly stated that if you could not tell the difference then I would feel Pity.

Can you really follow an argument Scotty?


yes, of course. let me share. You brought the pity thing, not me

This is getting very, VERY stupid


LMAO!!

Can you follow an argument Scotty????


Yes, I just simply disagree that I brought the pity thing. Feel free to go back to the last page and look at where you brought the pity thing.

Wording is very important, ya know!
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2291
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:15 am

You aren't listening to the John Galt Speech?

:shock:

you can't troll me dude, give it up. If you have a serious question, and are ready to be serious about it, I will check back tomorrow and I will give it an honest answer.
Last edited by Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2291
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby nietzsche on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:19 am

Phatscotty wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Is this you accepting you can't tell the difference between the two sentences??



no

you may have a point somewhere, but I cannot agree with the way you worded it. I am certain you understand....



Then why do you bring the Pity thing? I clearly stated that if you could not tell the difference then I would feel Pity.

Can you really follow an argument Scotty?


yes, of course. let me share. You brought the pity thing, not me

This is getting very, VERY stupid


LMAO!!

Can you follow an argument Scotty????


Yes, I just simply disagree that I brought the pity thing. Feel free to go back to the last page and look at where you brought the pity thing.

Wording is very important, ya know!


Damn it, now I feel bad, I might have been debating with someone who can't really follow and argument.
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus


DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:15 pm

No, you were constantly trying to argue with someone without having anything to argue about while accusing them of not knowing how to argue.

Says more about you than it does me....

back on topic (?)

Hank meets the wet nurse


"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2291
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby nietzsche on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Phatscotty wrote:No, you were constantly trying to argue with someone without having anything to argue about while accusing them of not knowing how to argue.

Says more about you than it does me....



Nope, sorry, I told you I wasn't gonna let you walk away with this one.

You tried to casually implant that Atlas Shrugged is the second most influential western book, which is false. Pretty much as a salesman will little by little, introduce misleading facts further and further, and if you don't stop him later you have that X car is no doubt the best invention ever since sex in the mornings.

Atlas Shrugged is not the second most influential western book, however you want to pile up quotes. That's all.

And if you lie, I will show your lies, and if you try to advance any further Ad Eminem attacks I will show the screenshots I have were you claim to have attained riches by following the trail of money makers and finding the hiding trails and have some sort of hyper mentality and some other bunch of crap that shows how brainwashed you are.

I had deleted a previous comment where I hinted you had told this bunch of get-rich-quick book crap to me, but you chose to keep at it, and now that I remember, you never said that was a secret, so I guess I can share it.
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus


DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Hank Meets the Wet Nurse, Shrugs...

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:52 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:No, you were constantly trying to argue with someone without having anything to argue about while accusing them of not knowing how to argue.

Says more about you than it does me....



Nope, sorry, I told you I wasn't gonna let you walk away with this one.

You tried to casually implant that Atlas Shrugged is the second most influential western book, which is false. Pretty much as a salesman will little by little, introducing misleading facts go further and further, and if you don't stop him later you have that X car is no doubt the best invention ever since sex in the mornings.

Atlas Shrugged is not the second most influential western book, however you want to pile up quotes. That's all.

And if you lie, I will show your lies, and if you try to advance any further Ad Eminem attacks I will show the screenshots I have were you claim to have attained riches by following the trail of money makers and finding the hiding trails and have some sort of hyper mentality and some other bunch of crap that shows how brainwashed you are.

I had deleted a previous comment where I hinted you had told this bunch of get-rich-quick book crap to me, but you chose to keep at it, and now that I remember, you never said that was a secret, so I guess I can share it.


User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4534
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login