Who Do You Trust Part #4

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who's Got Your Back?

Woodruff
23%
Andy Dufresne
No votes
Army of Nobunaga
8%
Phatscotty
31%
BBS
No votes
Sully
8%
2dimes
23%
Pain Don't Hurt
8%

Total votes : 13

Re: Who Do You Trust Part #4

Postby Woodruff on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:26 pm

thegreekdog wrote:If I had to choose one of those, I'd choose Woodruff because of the military thing (I'm assuming he's had some self-defense training).

The training I had to receive prior to deploying to Rwanda certainly far outstrips anything I expected to learn as a network administrator, yes. Damn wartime specialties really aren't very fun.

That being said, I voted for Army of Nobunaga.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Interesting that the majority of posters are choosing based on personal information they gained from what all these people "say" they are. Considering this is the interwebs, I was thinking more along the lines of personality types and who would "have your back" so to speak, judging by their actions on these forums, games etc.. We can start another thread for just general ass whooping skills if need be: Who would win in a cage fight free for all?

That being said, I still pick Sully. I think he would be the type who would jump into a battle to help out his buddy when the shit went down, not to mention I believe the sight of an unfair fight would really bring the animal out in him. Seriously, I would not F with Sully. Just call it a 6th sense.
I do think Phatscotty would jump in as well but Sully I would really watch out for. It's always the quiet ones, you know.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby 2dimes on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:39 pm

If we're having a punch up and your two buddies decide to join in there will be no shortage of, groin punching etc. you forfeit marquise of queens bury rules once the third guy showed up.

I'm undecided between Sully and Woodruff here. I'm pretty sure either would be supportive though Vicky might vomit if I accidently break something on one or two of the dumb asses.

If there's too many of them or I sense danger it's not play time anymore.
Corporal 2dimes

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re:

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:58 pm

2dimes wrote:If we're having a punch up and your two buddies decide to join in there will be no shortage of, groin punching etc. you forfeit marquise of queens bury rules once the third guy showed up.

I'm undecided between Sully and Woodruff here. I'm pretty sure either would be supportive though Vicky might vomit if I accidently break something on one or two of the dumb asses.

If there's too many of them or I sense danger it's not play time anymore.

Rofl
Okay I may have do add you to the list 2dimes, you sound hard enough.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Shit guys, I reset the vote...
I added 2dimes and didn't realize it would do that. :( I'm relatively new at poll creation. Could you all re-vote por favor?
My apologies ,
-FT
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby 2dimes on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:17 pm

I wasn't looking for a spot. I'm least likely to get into a scrap probably but I don't trust you youngsters to quit after a few punches in the head like the good old days either.
Corporal 2dimes

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby fadedpsychosis on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:10 am

believe me I know not all military is good in a fight, I'm just saying in the military we have each other's back, especially in the same branch (and heck, woodruff used to be the same job as me too...)
John Adams wrote:I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress! And by God I have had this Congress!
Private fadedpsychosis

Postby notyou2 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:21 am

Where is THORNHEART when you need him?
Lieutenant notyou2

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)

Postby puppydog85 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:51 am

No offense, but a three on 1 fight in a dark area and you want the guy with the most fight experience? I want the guy with the gun. My vote is for Phat.
Major puppydog85

Medals: 76
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (7)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:56 am

Funkyterrance wrote:I hope saxi doesn't mind me stealing his title but I thought of a potentially interesting scenario:

You get into an argument in a bar parking lot and it turns out your opponent thinks it's time for it to come to blows. You scuffle and begin to get the upper hand but out of the shadows comes the girl's two friends and soon you are quite outnumbered. Which CC member would you prefer was your companion on this bar hop when you began to get the tar beaten out of you in a 3v1?

(just imagine that you are fighting some girls and the candidates are actually female versions of each.)

Everybody should vote for me. I can definitely take on a bunch of girls.

Also, I would be very polite about it:

<punches girl in face>

I'm sorry, ma'am.

<kicks 2nd girl in the left titty>

My apologies.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:40 pm

For those of you voting on AoN due to pure fighting instincts I just want to warn you that it's been determined that he is approximately four feet tall. Don't laugh, there's nothing funny about short-man's disease. I'm not saying he isn't still dangerous, just wanted to throw that in there.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:39 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:For those of you voting on AoN due to pure fighting instincts I just want to warn you that it's been determined that he is approximately four feet tall. Don't laugh, there's nothing funny about short-man's disease. I'm not saying he isn't still dangerous, just wanted to throw that in there.

but he has a giant penis
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:43 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:For those of you voting on AoN due to pure fighting instincts I just want to warn you that it's been determined that he is approximately four feet tall. Don't laugh, there's nothing funny about short-man's disease. I'm not saying he isn't still dangerous, just wanted to throw that in there.

but he has a giant penis

He's white, of course he does. Derp.(see: race differences thread)
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby jimboston on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:22 pm

tdans?
Private jimboston

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?