8 Player Assassin games on Lunar War
- Lunar War: Assassin
No Round Limit
- Everyone will be divided into 8 groups.
- Each group will play games until there are 2 winners.
- The 16 winners will advance in the winner's bracket.
- The 48 losers will move into the loser's bracket.
- The winners will be divided into 2 groups and play until 4 from each group move on into the winner's bracket. The remaining 8 will move to the loser's.
- The losers will be divided into new groups of 8 and play until there are 4 winners. That means that 24 people will move on and 24 will be eliminated.
- The winners will play until 4 people win. 4 will move into the Finals and 4 will move into the loser's group.
- The losers will have 32 players and will be divided into 4 groups to play until there are 3 winners per group. That means 12 will move on and 20 will be eliminated.
- The 4 players in the winner's bracket get to relax.
- The 16 players in the loser's bracket will be split into 2 groups and each group will send 2 people to the finals. This will eliminate 12 people.
- 8 people
- First to win twice wins the tournament.