Conquer Club

notsosmart - chat insults[warned]SN

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

notsosmart - chat insults[warned]SN

Postby FilKnight on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:42 am

Accused:

notsosmart

The accused are suspected of:

constantly offending with all kinds of insults in the game chat

Game number(s):

Game 11690838

Comments:

The player in question dont seem to have any kind of filters when it comes to respecting others. Several kinds of insults are written over and over again. I understand he may use that kind of language with friends, but not with someone he does not know at all, and specially not over and over again. One time,it is funny. Two is allready enough, Three is over the line, and minimal respect needed to ensure everyone enjoys the game. For has much has we can look away it is a lack of respect. If no warning is issued please remove me from the game in question ( i have no pleasure at all in it ).

Best Reagards,

FilKnight
Lieutenant FilKnight

Re: notsosmart - chat insults

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:17 am

I skimmed the game chat, there may be a few questionable things the accused has said that may be a bigoted remark, however I am not very sure. If there is bigotry, then he should receive a warning. However, if there is no bigotry, then the accused will be cleared. Here is a quote from a C&A mod about another case regarding game chat.

TheForgivenOne wrote:We are very lenient on what is said in game chat. The only time we step in is with Bigoted comments. If you don't like what has been said, you can simply FAMO (Foe And Move On).
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby eddie2 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:10 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:I skimmed the game chat, there may be a few questionable things the accused has said that may be a bigoted remark, however I am not very sure. If there is bigotry, then he should receive a warning. However, if there is no bigotry, then the accused will be cleared. Here is a quote from a C&A mod about another case regarding game chat.

TheForgivenOne wrote:We are very lenient on what is said in game chat. The only time we step in is with Bigoted comments. If you don't like what has been said, you can simply FAMO (Foe And Move On).

lol there might be some i just read 1 line and it breaks 4 rules in 1 sentance..
2012-10-14 12:55:07 - notsosmart: so perhaps you're not a Portoguese fudge-packer. Perhaps you're an Irish knob-gobbler. I have no way of knowing for sure

1)gay comment
2)liked with nationality
3)gay comment linked with another nationality.

this guy should be esculated by this sentance alone
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby FilKnight on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:41 pm

I will just transcript some of the sentences.

As i said, it all started with some jokes, which is ok, if you can draw the line and realize when it is time to stop.

From theses sentences on, that line was allready far behind ...

2012-10-14 11:53:57 - notsosmart: does everyone in Portugal enjoy taking it up the ass, or is it just you?
2012-10-14 11:54:35 - notsosmart: And anyway, I'm not French, you port-drinking swine, conquer club just puts the little map there based on your current IP
2012-10-14 11:55:07 - notsosmart: so perhaps you're not a Portoguese fudge-packer. Perhaps you're an Irish knob-gobbler. I have no way of knowing for sure

2012-10-14 12:19:15 - notsosmart: ignoring for a moment our retarded friend from the poorest country in europe (it's a miracle he even has internet),

2012-10-15 10:02:03 - notsosmart: I'd forgive you, if I hadn't already used up all my goodwill on your mother this morning
2012-10-15 10:02:30 - notsosmart: That's right, all over her face.
Lieutenant FilKnight

Re: notsosmart - chat insults[pending]SN

Postby JBlombier on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:54 am

Whatever the outcome of this report, I recommend foeing him anyway. At least I did, so thanks for reporting.
Colonel JBlombier

Re: notsosmart - chat insults[pending]SN

Postby sniffie on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:11 am

notsosmartis warned, trash talk is allowed, however, bigotry isn't.

sniffie
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Return to Closed C&A Reports