Conquer Club

TPA Premier Event presented by HA [TPA2] [Winner: BluU]

Tournaments completed in 2012.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: TPA Premier Event presented by HA [TPA2] [Round 9]

Postby anamainiacks on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Update

The game with babagonosh ended quickly, and with that we can have our results for Round 8. Just 6 players move on to Round 9, as the competition gets increasingly intense. Somehow, the group must be whittled to 2 players for the finals, and our eventual winner coming from there.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby anamainiacks on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:14 am

Update

All active games for Round 9 are complete, and only 1 game remains to be played. sundance123's premium expired, and so will be taking a while to get a space for the game. sundance123 has been given an additional 2 days for him to get his game count low enough for him to join that last game. Else, he will be eliminated from the tournament.

Round 10 will definitely be having 4 players left, and to avoid a situation where 3 players begin games with each other while the last player is left without an opponent, I will be randomly assigning you your two games to join. When I do so, please do NOT join a game you're not assigned! However, as I understand players may wish to join only 1 game, you may choose not to join either of the game as well. I'll send a reminder about this change when I send out the PM for Round 10.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby Swifte on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:53 pm

poor emilywink drew City Mogul in both her games this round. rough way to go!
Colonel Swifte

Postby anamainiacks on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Swifte wrote:poor emilywink drew City Mogul in both her games this round. rough way to go!

My sentiments exactly. She was doing so well till now!
Colonel anamainiacks

Re: TPA Premier Event presented by HA [TPA2] [Round 10]

Postby anamainiacks on Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:29 am

Update

Round 10 games have been sent out, with assigned opponents.

Also, I will be going overseas from 22 Oct till 12 Nov, and will have limited internet access during this period. I might not be able to update or create games for any of my tournaments during this period, so sorry for the inconvenience caused! If possible, I'll try to make arrangements for you guys to be able to continue without me. I'll evaluate the situation when it happens. If there are just 2 players left it'll be easy to manage.
Colonel anamainiacks

Re: TPA Premier Event presented by HA [TPA2] [Winner: BluU]

Postby anamainiacks on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:11 am

Update

The tournament has finally come to a conclusion after 13 rounds, as BluU goes home the champion!
Colonel anamainiacks

Previous

Return to Completed 2012