IT'S ABOUT TO FINALLY HAPPEN...

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: 199 Victories... FINAL CALL

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:56 pm

Robinette wrote:hahaha... that was funny... i could actually see all of it happening... yes, I said "ALL OF IT"...

but Janomike and Sully have already been given the part...
The game has begun...

Besides... if you'll re-"read the fine details of the contest, you'll swear you saw something about employees and their family members being unable to participate"...

^^^ that was cute, huh? ^^^ ;)

I'm glad you enjoyed it Robinette, like I said before, it was a good ride. Thanks.
And yes, it was very cute. ;)

Janomike wrote:Ok funky, join us in the bar and i pay the first round of pints!!!

Janomike, you're on, buddy. :D

GG, guys.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby Victor Sullivan on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:33 am

But the real question is, does Bachelor Number Three get the date?

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Postby Janomike on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:43 am

look sully im married, im more interested in winning the game and have a beer with you all anyway.
Click image to enlarge.
Brigadier Janomike

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (3)
Training Achievement (2)

Re: 199 Victories... WE NEED TO BUMP SOMEBODY

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:33 pm

Janomike wrote:Oh Robinette im afraid you will always find someone better if you just wait long enough.

But believe me Mr. Right is an illusion. Take me, im almost Mr. Right anyway O:)

I might not be a brave young knight
but im almost Mr. Right.

Mr. Right Now as they say.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Postby maxfaraday on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:15 pm

Wow 12 pages...
You guy realize that the girl in her avatar is not Robinette right?
To: maxfaraday

I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Sergeant 1st Class maxfaraday

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby laughingcavalier on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:40 pm

maxfaraday wrote:Wow 12 pages...

You are sooooo wrong. Of course she is robinette
General laughingcavalier

Medals: 57
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (15) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (4)

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:50 pm

You are right. Robinette is actually an amalgamation of many pin-up girls, thus you can think of her like the MegaZord of pin-up girls? Maybe? :D

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Postby Robinette on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:47 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:

You are right. Robinette is actually an amalgamation of many pin-up girls, thus you can think of her like the MegaZord of pin-up girls? Maybe? :D

--Andy

you mean like this?

or this?....

Brigadier Robinette

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Postby Victor Sullivan on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Janomike wrote:look sully im married, im more interested in winning the game and have a beer with you all anyway.

But it's a fun game!

I'm more of a fan of forum games than CC games, I think. I've got games in the teens right now and it kinda sucks :( I prefer to keep it around 8-9, if I can.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Postby squishyg on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:03 pm

soooooo, rematch?
Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1) General Contribution (4)

Postby Woodruff on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:08 pm

squishyg wrote:soooooo, rematch?

All I know is that if I hadn't missed that turn, I would have ABSOTIVELY won that game. Hands down. You all would've looked like the Red Baron to my Snoopy. SOPWITH CAMELS RULE!!!!
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby squishyg on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:21 pm

rematch without deadbeaters and turn missers? :twisted:
Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1) General Contribution (4)

Postby Robinette on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:32 pm

squishyg wrote:rematch without deadbeaters and turn missers? :twisted:

yes yes...

and a little chat on every turn...

set it up my number one 8-)
Brigadier Robinette

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Postby Woodruff on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:37 pm

If you fear me enough, I might even add a goatee...
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby Robinette on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Woodruff wrote:

I think he could actually pull it off...

Brigadier Robinette

General Contribution (1)

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Robinette wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

Nah, Woodruff is no beatnik.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Robinette on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Woodruff wrote:

You would be feared more as Nazi Spock...

Click image to enlarge.
Brigadier Robinette

General Contribution (1)

Postby trinicardinal on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:01 am

I'm game... want me to set it up Robinette? a 5 player this time? or do you want to keep it as a 6 player and add Funky in?
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (17) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (8)

Postby Robinette on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:15 pm

Woody and Sully missed turns, so they've lost their auto invite and must post to re-qualify :P

Meanwhile, I will begin contemplating who might fill those open seats...
Brigadier Robinette

General Contribution (1)

Postby Janomike on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:15 am

Thanx for the invite, promise to be more talkative this time, was quite busy because of my new job!
Click image to enlarge.
Brigadier Janomike

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (3)
Training Achievement (2)

Postby Robinette on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:46 am

Janomike wrote:Thanx for the invite, promise to be more talkative this time, was quite busy because of my new job!

Glad you now have your priorities straight, jobs are so over-rated, haha, just kidding...

Jobs and hard work are wonderful things.
In fact, I LOVE hard work so much, I could sit and watch it all day. O:)
Brigadier Robinette

General Contribution (1)

Postby Robinette on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:48 am

Well I am happy to report that Seul is back from holiday, so he will be taking one of the empty seats!

Brigadier Robinette

General Contribution (1)

Postby Janomike on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:09 am

Robinette wrote:
Janomike wrote:Thanx for the invite, promise to be more talkative this time, was quite busy because of my new job!

Glad you now have your priorities straight, jobs are so over-rated, haha, just kidding...

Jobs and hard work are wonderful things.
In fact, I LOVE hard work so much, I could sit and watch it all day. O:)

Actually this is my job :) and i can tell you its hard work to watch hard work :roll:
Click image to enlarge.
Brigadier Janomike

Training Achievement (2)

Postby Woodruff on Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Robinette wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

Precisely what I had in mind. <smile> That is, by the way, from my favorite Star Trek episode.

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Woodruff wrote:
Robinette wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

Precisely what I had in mind. <smile> That is, by the way, from my favorite Star Trek episode.

Is that the Bizzaro episode? That was a pretty cool one.
Colonel Funkyterrance

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion