[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day One

Postby rishaed on Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:15 pm

betiko wrote:the guy said he knew there were no VTs in the game and is probably the first one to mention it. I think only humans could know at that point that there were no VTs. And the argument of "you're pissed means you are scum" is ridiculous. I think you get much more pissed when you are town and people build dumb cases on you and you get lynched. he will turn out human, I a sure about that.

True, but he refusing to claim from what I see from his last post. It true that i poured gas on the fire for pointing out that he hadn't posted even though he had been on, but I'm suspicious when ppl don't post when others are calling for their head and they don't respond. Sorry Elon if I ruined mafia for you, but i expect that in some games that might be used as an argument against me later.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Postby new guy1 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:38 pm

I would just like to respond to doom by saying that I think you are town doom, for meta reasons, and that is why I am trusting your case, besides the fact its the best one we have today. Just saying.
Sergeant new guy1

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Postby pancakemix on Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:11 pm

betiko wrote:the guy said he knew there were no VTs in the game and is probably the first one to mention it. I think only humans could know at that point that there were no VTs. And the argument of "you're pissed means you are scum" is ridiculous. I think you get much more pissed when you are town and people build dumb cases on you and you get lynched. he will turn out human, I a sure about that.

Then he should have claimed. It's of no consequence now, because he decided not to claim, but to quit instead.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Sergeant pancakemix

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby vodean on Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:54 pm

doom did not claim human VT. he claimed human. notice the color change, and that he said he wasnt VT. please answer the question doom. what is your alignment?
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby / on Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:50 pm

Final Vote Count:

spiesr (1) vodean
ghostly447 (2) - jonty125, soundman,
rishaed (1) - crazymilkshake5
thehippo8 (1) - Count Belisle
Commander9 (1) - Rodion
DoomYoshi (1) - LSU Tiger Josh
Victor Sullivan (1) - edocsil,
elonpuckhog (9) DoomYoshi, rishaed, spiesr, ghostly447, jak111, Iron Butterfly, lord voldemort, pancakemix, thehippo8,
No Lynch (3) Nendreel, safariguy5, betiko

12 to lynch or no lynch, deadline has been hit!

let's see what happens...

PS: cursing at people is for snake-god Yig, be civil!
Sergeant 1st Class /

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:32 pm

vodean wrote:doom did not claim human VT. he claimed human. notice the color change, and that he said he wasnt VT. please answer the question doom. what is your alignment?

Why ask me as opposed to the other humans?
show
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor

Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Postby / on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:35 pm

It rises from the sea, foul, bubbling expansions of viscous glowing mucilage. As though abyssal swamps of primeval times swarm together in a torrent of rancorous adhesive. The creature looks like nothing resembling known life, and yet, upon looking into the eyes that float to the top, one cannot deny the dread of being in the cold gaze of a being epochs upon eras upon eons in the making.

It moves. its massive body larger than a freight train gallops upon the shore, its body continually changing shape, although seemingly having no structure beneath, the tremendous weight snaps the sturdy boardwalks like rice-paper, the resulting discord is muffled to near silence under the being monstrous body.

But this creature was not attacking, nay, it was fleeing...
the being's fell back into the deeps, not to be seen again.

show

Night One begins, you have until Tuesday to send in actions
Last edited by / on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Night One

Postby / on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:42 pm

REMINDER:
DO NOT POST AT NIGHT
DO NOT POST AFTER DEATH
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby / on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:56 pm

strike wolf replaces Count Belisle.
Night is delayed until tomorrow while I conduct an activity check.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby / on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:31 pm

posted something I shouldn't have for a few seconds, if you saw this, please inform me so I can correct this... :oops:
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby thehippo8 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:45 pm

I saw nothing, promise ;-)
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Postby betiko on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:51 pm

haven't seen it unfortunately! lol
ok guys, sorry going to catch my plane and will be back on the 5th. will try to find internet one of these days but i can't guarantee anything..
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Postby / on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:40 pm

Many unknown creatures converged that night, amphibious humanoids walked upon land, seeking the means to free their master, winged creatures flew in from the stars beyond, and some in the minds of mankind, unseen by physical senses.
Most notably, the former masters and creators of the Shoggoth spread their wing-like appendages on the surface for the first time since the last ice age, their cilia extend and search for their target, and in a blinding speed they fly through the air. A sleeping homeless man was their unfortunate target of choice tonight, they set upon him, their teeth blooming like flowers from their starfish-like heads.

show

With 24 alive, it takes 11 to lynch
Day Two begins!
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby pancakemix on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:44 pm

I think the fact that Elon WAS lying was the most hilarious thing. :lol:

More later, I sleep now.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Sergeant pancakemix

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby Kanin Usagi on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:59 pm

pancakemix wrote:I think the fact that Elon WAS lying was the most hilarious thing. :lol:

More later, I sleep now.

This^

So, does anyone have an idea what "Town Dreamer King" might be? I'm personally at a loss.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.

I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives