Conquer Club

Hey everyone

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Hey everyone

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:10 am

Victor Sullivan wrote:I love you too, jefjef :D

-Sully

After taking a look there is enough questionable account activity for me to suspend the account of Victor Sullivan until he gets in touch with admin.
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby Crazyirishman on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:16 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:I love you too, jefjef :D

-Sully

After taking a look there is enough questionable account activity for me to suspend the account of Victor Sullivan until he gets in touch with admin.

This thread contains high amunts of flaming and baiting, most of you should feel bad for having posted in it.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:52 am

your mom contains high amunts of my penis
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:51 pm

How much of this thread is about licking up KH's herp juice?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Fruitcake on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:26 am

Funkyterrance wrote:How much of this thread is about licking up KH's herp juice?

You could always try Q&A or even LiveChat. The more knowledgeable people tend to visit those places to help out and you might get you answer quicker.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:14 pm

Fruitcake wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:How much of this thread is about licking up KH's herp juice?

You could always try Q&A or even LiveChat. The more knowledgeable people tend to visit those places to help out and you might get you answer quicker.

I could...
But I figured the shortest route would be to go to the source. I suppose I am lazy in that this is how I go about these crustier/exclusive threads. Admittedly I am the one asking the question so I am at a disadvantage. At least tell me how off-base I am? If the objection is that I'm interrupting your dinner party well I can't say I will be all that apologetic.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Crazyirishman on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:00 am

Funkyterrance wrote:
Fruitcake wrote:

I could...
But I figured the shortest route would be to go to the source. I suppose I am lazy in that this is how I go about these crustier/exclusive threads. Admittedly I am the one asking the question so I am at a disadvantage. At least tell me how off-base I am? If the objection is that I'm interrupting your dinner party well I can't say I will be all that apologetic.

Please, please behave yourselves in this thread so I don't have to shut it down.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jefjef on Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:40 am

Crazyirishman wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
Fruitcake wrote:

I could...

Please, please behave yourselves in this thread so I don't have to shut it down.

umm..sorry...I did not intend it to seem like attitude...was only stating that those buttons are in fact very close and that mistakes like this are very easy to make... I am not certain why you felt that was "inconsistent or any kind of behaviour?.... :? was only asking that you as the community not behead the poor guy for making a valid mistake....and the flame part was for their trying to derail this thread with their bickering about flame wars when \this has absolutely notta do do with anything.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Denise on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Since this is going no where. Locked
Colonel Denise

Postby squishyg on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm

I never said I was unluckier than anyone. I made this a topic of discussion to see if everyone is having the same problem that I am. I have landed a good drop 3 or 4 times but I have been on the receiving end of bad drops more often. I lost over 500 points in 8 days because of horrible situations. I do not play bad at all. For example, just last night, I played a set that was sure to take my opponent out on a classic map. I get all the way down to his last troop and the dice fail and I don't take him out. The next turn he plays a set of 50 and evens it out. I play a couple troops to bust his bonus and the next turn he gets another set and ends the game. That is stupid that I can have a guy down to 1 troop vs 4 and lose to 3 straight 6s and ultimately lose the game because the cards are in his favor now.
There is no fog rule and I am no gentleman.
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Postby Crazyirishman on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:40 pm

squishyg wrote:I never said I was unluckier than anyone. I made this a topic of discussion to see if everyone is having the same problem that I am. I have landed a good drop 3 or 4 times but I have been on the receiving end of bad drops more often. I lost over 500 points in 8 days because of horrible situations. I do not play bad at all. For example, just last night, I played a set that was sure to take my opponent out on a classic map. I get all the way down to his last troop and the dice fail and I don't take him out. The next turn he plays a set of 50 and evens it out. I play a couple troops to bust his bonus and the next turn he gets another set and ends the game. That is stupid that I can have a guy down to 1 troop vs 4 and lose to 3 straight 6s and ultimately lose the game because the cards are in his favor now.

Feel free to leave alternate suggestions, just like BBS has done.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
squishyg wrote:I never said I was unluckier than anyone. I made this a topic of discussion to see if everyone is having the same problem that I am. I have landed a good drop 3 or 4 times but I have been on the receiving end of bad drops more often. I lost over 500 points in 8 days because of horrible situations. I do not play bad at all. For example, just last night, I played a set that was sure to take my opponent out on a classic map. I get all the way down to his last troop and the dice fail and I don't take him out. The next turn he plays a set of 50 and evens it out. I play a couple troops to bust his bonus and the next turn he gets another set and ends the game. That is stupid that I can have a guy down to 1 troop vs 4 and lose to 3 straight 6s and ultimately lose the game because the cards are in his favor now.

I also am not interested in any history lessons, Stay on topic please.

MoB

Postby jefjef on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:00 am

MoB Deadly wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:

I also am not interested in any history lessons, Stay on topic please.

MoB

The accused are suspected of:

abuse of the Locking Thread Button
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby MoB Deadly on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Postby tdans on Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Full of win you are!
Lieutenant tdans

Postby Crazyirishman on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:48 am

tdans wrote:Full of win you are!

Locked. Bigotry isn't appreciated even if someone is just "joking."
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:19 am

Crazyirishman wrote:

thanks jp
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby jefjef on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Army of GOD wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:

thanks jp

Colonel jefjef

Postby squishyg on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:45 pm

jefjef wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:

thanks jp

Total Wasters imo.
There is no fog rule and I am no gentleman.
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:38 pm

squishyg wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:

thanks jp

Total Wasters imo.

Out of all of the threads that are available you think this one is overly flamey?
People are whining and complaining, but it doesn't seem very inflammatory to me yet.

For the irishman and codeblue: Yes these threads are always absurd. However, they give us hours or sometimes only minutes of entertainment.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Crazyirishman on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Ok, I think we have enough for now. This is already 10 pages for us to read and evaluate on so I'm locking it until a verdict is reached.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:14 pm

Any form of locking this thread must only be posted in the game chat in English or in a language that all opponents understand. No other methods of communication may be used to lock the thread including, but not limited to, the forum, the wall, Live Chat, or the inbox.

if you seek further clarification about this rule, please contact either myself or rds.

Postby chaosfactor on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:14 pm

For the deadly sake of flaming, ima gonna bump this rheroric
Sergeant 1st Class chaosfactor

Postby chaosfactor on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:24 pm

Conquer club hero's still flame!
Did ya think we gave up the ghost?!
Hell no! The glorious internet highway is now abundant with free fey folk that
maybe once got liberated through websites like conquerclub
We set the scene... We started it!

Postby chaosfactor on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:35 pm

You all got comercialized, wrapped up in Andy Duffs Muff, the church bells peal in pity

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion