Conquer Club

gefmos[cleared]es

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

gefmos[cleared]es

Postby KraphtOne on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Accused:

gefmos

The accused are suspected of:

Intentional Deadbeating
Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Being A Douchebag

Game number(s):

Game 11835712

Comments: I would like for him to get a stern "hey quit being a piece of shit" warning please... Was just going to chalk it up to a prick being a prick, till i realized they are both from israel... f*ck em i hope they're multis... and also i hope that in real life they are not attractive people and it makes things difficult...

that is all...
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Major KraphtOne

Re: gefmos

Postby gibbyrfc on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Is this a joke?

1- you accuse a single player then go on to say that more than one player has caused this issue?

2- what is the actual issue here?

3- you need a bloody reality check, listen to yourself, he's a prick cause he didnt do what i expected of him and i lost a game, (in which, may i add, that Kraftone says GG, then proceeds to make a cheat report)

i think Kraftone should get the warning of Wasting Mod's Time!

i am playing 2 players from Canada in one game so could you please check them

i am playing 3 players from the United Kindom in another so they will need vetted.

GET A LIFE and TAKE THE LOSS! (something incidentally that i cannot do myself) although i do not make a cheat report of a player with a long standing history on the site just because i want to vent frustration!
Corporal 1st Class gibbyrfc

Postby KraphtOne on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:52 pm

This post was made by gibbyrfc who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

sorry i didnt see your post, but i'm sure it was well thought out and in no way reflected our history...
Major KraphtOne

Postby scoobyzx10r on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:04 pm

[quote="gibbyrfc"]Is this a joke?

1- you accuse a single player then go on to say that more than one player has caused this issue?

2- what is the actual issue here?

3- you need a bloody reality check, listen to yourself, he's a prick cause he didnt do what i expected of him and i lost a game, (in which, may i add, that Kraftone says GG, then proceeds to make a cheat report)

i think Kraftone should get the warning of Wasting Mod's Time!

i am playing 2 players from Canada in one game so could you please check them

i am playing 3 players from the United Kindom in another so they will need vetted.

GET A LIFE and TAKE THE LOSS! (something incidentally that i cannot do myself) although i do not make a cheat report of a player with a long standing history on the site just because i want to vent frustration!

there you go ;)
Major scoobyzx10r

Postby Symmetry on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:38 pm

KraphtOne wrote:Accused:

gefmos
jacobsgold

Intentional Deadbeating
Being A Douchebag

Game number(s):

Game 11835712

Comments: I would like for him to get a stern "hey quit being a piece of shit" warning please... Was just going to chalk it up to a prick being a prick, till i realized they are both from israel... f*ck em i hope they're multis... and also i hope that in real life they are not attractive people and it makes things difficult...

that is all...

Fixed for the idiot who complained, and also for the idiots who are complaining about the complaint. As for wasting mods time, I suspect they will give it all the time and attention it deserves.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Re: gefmos[pending]es

Postby KraphtOne on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:01 pm

mmm, i dunno or perhaps there are only 30 people in the whole country of israel that play on this site regularly... its impossible that they know each other?

either way i feel that he definitely handed/threw the game to one of his fellow countrymen, and that's the least guilty scenario; which is still illegal to do...
Major KraphtOne

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:58 pm

KraphtOne wrote:This post was made by gibbyrfc who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Symmetry on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:46 pm

KraphtOne wrote:mmm, i dunno or perhaps there are only 30 people in the whole country of israel that play on this site regularly... its impossible that they know each other?

either way i feel that he definitely handed/threw the game to one of his fellow countrymen, and that's the least guilty scenario; which is still illegal to do...

They've never played with each other before. joined years apart, and the tactics in the game really aren't all that suspicious.

The case seems to boil down to "They're Israeli".

Which is a pretty crap basis for a complaint.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby agentcom on Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:14 pm

KraphtOne wrote:mmm, i dunno or perhaps there are only 30 people in the whole country of israel that play on this site regularly... its impossible that they know each other?

I was curious so I looked and there are actually 70: https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php? ... ore&page=1

I don't think this affects the point you're trying to make though.
Colonel agentcom

Postby KraphtOne on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:05 pm

yeah half of those are throw away players though, which is why i ballparked it at 30
Major KraphtOne

Postby rhp 1 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:05 pm

KraphtOne wrote:Accused:

gefmos

Intentional Deadbeating
Being A Douchebag

Game number(s):

Game 11835712

that is all...

LOL.. mostly for the "being a douchebag" thing... I actually chuckled out loud a bit, which is rare...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby KraphtOne on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:10 pm

an ancient proverb says that "if it's smart, and it's funny... then it's ok by me"
Major KraphtOne

Postby Evil Semp on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:21 pm

I don't see a patter of gefmos deadbeating in games that he is losing. CLEARED of deadbeating.

It does look strange that gefmos would go half way up the silo and deadbeat but maybe something happened where he couldn't finish the turn. You even said in chat that you made a mistake, so why can't someone else. I think you will have to come up with a little more than the fact that they are from the same country. That is the only game they have played together. Cleared of SD.

As far as being a Douchebag, I don't think I would be calling people name if I were you.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: gefmos[cleared]es

Postby KraphtOne on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:27 pm

don't be passive aggressive, it's douchey
Major KraphtOne

Return to Closed C&A Reports